Will Tiesiera Ford

New 866-986-6916
Used 888-409-6123
Service 888-893-9839

Tiesiera Makin It Happen

These are great people to work with

by from Madera |

We were looking for a Ford Transit online and a online company put on a request for the car we were looking for. So will tiesiera contacted us within minutes. These people worked with on our behalf with the banks to get us approved for a loan. They were having trouble getting us approved. But they kept at until they got it approved. They were easy to work with and with we appreciate. them for their professionalism. I would recommend them to anyone.

August 22, 2012

Michael, it was a pleasure to work for you. You and your family enjoy. Come see us again. Send a friend. Sheldon Devine - Will Tiesiera Ford - Internet Manager

Ford Focus

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Mr. Sheldon Devine was a great salesman. He was knowledgable about the car and helped me make a good choice! I love my Ford Focus hatchback! So fun to drive and great gas mileage. Will Tisiera Ford has made a new customer!

I am so happy!!

by from Tulare CA |

Bryan was so helpful. I don't think I could have asked for a better salesman! He worked with me until he found a monthly payment that I was satisfied with. I will be referring all my friends and family! Thank you Bryan!

Liking my BMW

by from Lindsay, ca |

Me and my mom went to look for a car and pir sales men was bryan sousa. He help us out a lot and got the deal we wanted for our car. I drove home with a BMW and i love it...to all the people at will tiesiera ford to our Sales men bryan we appriciate everything

Excellent Service!!

by from Porterville, CA |

I really wanted a white Malibu, and I seen one online. I contacted the dealership & lucky got transfer to Sheldon. After I got to the dealership, I got the car within the hr. I was very happy. Sheldon made it so easy, and he was so helpful. I will definitely go back for my next car. Thank you so much for helping me get the car of my dreams

Love My Cube!

by from Tulare, Ca |

Sheldon was amazing to work with. As soon as I applied online, he called me right away to confirm and verify. I told him what car I wanted/had been eyeing and what I can afford and he made it happen within a day. My whole family has boughten their cars from Will Tiesiera in the past. He wasn't pushy like other places were. I'm glad I went through WT and I absolutely love my Nissan Cube. In the future I will definetly buy from them. Thank you Sheldon for everything!!

Great Experience!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

What a great place! Sheldon Devine is truly a class act. Sheldon worked hard to find the Ford F250 that fit the bill for everything I needed! He is helpful, attentive, knowledgable and reliable. I will be back to buy my next car when that time comes. I have already recommended this place to a couple people in town looking for new cars. Thanks again!

January 22, 2014

Ryan, it was a true pleasure to earn your business. I am glad you gave us a shot. Enjoy your Super-duty and have a wonderful 2014.

Great service!!

by from Tulare |

We hadn't purchased a car in about 8 years. We didn't know what to expect even though we had bought here before. Sheldon was great! My husband and I were treated like you should when you shop for a car. If you want great service, picked Tiesiera. Love our Focus!!

January 22, 2014

I am glad you had a great experience. We did our job correctly. We look forward to taking care of you. Thank you very much so for the opportunity. I know you'll love that Focus of yours. Congratulations!! ~

Love Our Explorer

by from Tulare, California |

Sheldon Devine was very helpful when we were picking out a new car for our 16 year old daughter. We went in looking at a Ford Focus after showing us the Focus he showed us the Ford Fiesta. My daughter fell in love with the car. He was also so helpful with our trade in.

December 24, 2013

Our goal is to take care of you from start to finish. I'm glad we could be apart of your shopping experience.

Great Experience

by from Tulare, California |

We received excellent service from Sheldon Devine when buying our Ford Mustang. Sheldon was very helpful and able to answer any questions that we asked. Sheldon delivered our new car to our door. He also called to check up on us and make sure that things were going well with our car which we love.

December 24, 2013

Sydney, Thank you folks for thinking of us when you think of buying a new vehicle. We here at Tiesiera really appreciate the business.

Back in Blue: a Ford owner again!

by from Tulare CA |

I am back in the Ford camp, directly a result of the Excellent efforts of Sheldon Devine and Will Tiesierra Ford. They found a car with the features I wanted, put everything together with a minimum of fuss, and treated me right. This is my first new Ford since 1988, and it is not the car I set out to buy: it's better!

December 6, 2013

Mark, It was such a pleasure to assist in your search and buying process. Thank you for the opportunity and confidence you had in us to meet your needs with the equipment you wanted. Enjoy your new Hybrid Fusion.