Will Tiesiera Ford

2101 East Cross Avenue, Tulare, CA 93274

New 866-986-6916 New 866-986-6916
Used 888-409-6123 Used 888-409-6123
Service 888-893-9839 Service 888-893-9839

Tiesiera's Makin It Happen!

Exceptional service

by from Tulare CA |

A few months ago we purchased a used vehicle from Wil Tisierra Ford and we were extremely happy with it. Unfortunately the car was totaled in an accident, and we immediately returned to Wil Tisierra because of the outstanding service provided there. We went back to the same salesman, Sheldon Devine, because of our complete trust with him when buying a new or used vehicle. He and all of the employees we interacted with at Wil Tisierra, were all very patient and understanding when we were taking our time figuring out what we wanted. Everyone was very helpful throughout the entire process and my family and I are very happy about our recent purchase from Wil Tisierra Ford in Tulare.

December 24, 2015

Taylor, Thanks for the kind words about our dealership, and Sheldon Devine. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Sean Ryan GSM

Amazing service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Tulare ca |

My awsome husband and I had a wonderful experience with Noah Cleverer and Wayne Romero, purchasing our new car. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicles. My husband and I felt like we were buying a car from a family member, or friend rather then a dealership. Noah and Wayne went above and beyond for our family. They made sure we got the right and perfect vehicle within our budget. We will be sending anyone who cares to listen right over to them. We give the Ford family in Tulare a huge thanks from the Sigman family !!!

February 6, 2016

Chris and Liz, Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience. Your business is appreciated, and again, thank you for the kind words. Sean Ryan GSM

Amazing service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Tulare |

Freddie Ramirez is a excellent finance agent he found me the best possible rate on our new car. He took time to explain the whole process of the purchase I did not feel any pressure awesome job!!

February 6, 2016

Thanks for the kind words about Freddy, and your business. Enjoy your new vehicle. Sean Ryan GSM

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Tulare, CA |

This was easily the best car buying experience I've ever had. My husband and I stopped by just to look, and thanks to Amaro Serpa, we left with exactly what we needed. I was afraid that my credit was less than desirable, but Amaro took the time to help me out anyway. I think other salesman might have shied away from helping me, but Amaro treated me like family from the second he introduced himself. All in all the whole process took less than two hours, and I'm extremely happy with my purchase, and the customer service received at Will Tiesiera Ford from Amaro Serpa!

January 25, 2016

Amber, Very nice of you to take the time and rate your experience with us. Happy New Year to you and your family! Thanks again for the business, and kind words. Sean Ryan GSM

Thank you!

by from Visalia Ca |

Recently my family and I went to Will Tiesiera Ford. Our salesman was Sheldon Devine. He helped us in the past and was wonderful as always. He makes the process easy and quick. It couldn't have been a better experience. If you go to Tiesiera ford ask for Sheldon, he'll take care of you.

December 27, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, and glad your experience is always top notch. Agreed, Sheldon does an amazing job! Happy Holidays, Sean Ryan

GREAT SALESMAN

by from TULARE CA |

The thing I loved about doing business with Will Tiesiera Ford was the salesman. We love Sheldon Devine, he was never pushy. Even after we took a lot of his time we ask him what if we decide we were not going to take the car He said we only want you to be happy with your purchase and we were. We got a 2014 Taurus. There was a time I was unhappy with the Service Dept. but the last time I was in I was treated much better by the new department manager. I will probably go back. They replaced the Transmission in my 2004 F150 and now it's running beautifully.

December 13, 2015

Janet, We appreciate your business, and your kind words. Happy holidays, Sean Ryan

Amazing Staff

by from Mariposa ca |

We saw the add on Cars.com the night before. We sent out an inquiry and got it minuets later. We had Sheldon Devine and he was great to work with and answered all our questions! We have tried twice to get a vehicle but because we're young it didn't work out! Will tesiara ford was a great dealership and I recommend them 100%

December 6, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Sean Ryan GSM

Great Staff

by from Visalia |

Placed an Internet inquiry in on a new Ford and was pleasantly surprised of the quick response I got from a very well informed perfesional young lady. YES a young lady in the car business MISSY!. She was able to answer all my question and did not give up on me after 2 months. I finally had to go in to meet her. She introduced her self and turned me to a product specialist named Freddy. He was terrific and a product specialist indeed! Thank you both so much for making the process easy, fun and welcoming!!

October 7, 2015

Thank you for the kind word about our dealership and staff. If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know. Thanks, Sean Ryan GSM

Confusing

by from Tulare, CA |

The internet personnel are a mess! Lack of knowledge and it takes forever to get a response. I was contacted by 3 different people from the same dealership, who am I working with? My whole experience was confusing and a waste of time.

June 23, 2015

I apologize for our delay in getting back to you and the confusion it sounds like we created. We strive everyday to make it easy to purchase from us, and we did not get it done properly for you. I am truly sorry, and I am happy to discuss further if you would like. Sean Ryan GSM

"Wow"

by from Visalia CA |

Started shopping for a new car back in January . Got a phone call from Missy at Will Tiesiera Ford in Tulare. I had a few personal things in my life going on I needed to get through first but she stayed in touch as promised and was very persistent! I bought my new car and feel like I mad a new friend. Thank you Missy for being so understanding and not pushy! Every one there was amazing! Great family business.

May 5, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and you taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your business. Sean Ryan GSM