Circle Auto Center

Circle Auto Center

901 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Used 877-756-1929

Your Used Vehicle Sales Specialists

Great Prices!! Honest People. Great Experience!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I walked onto the lot at Circle Auto Center not expecting the great quality of vehicles and service that I experienced. The business is family owned and operated and you can tell that these guys have your my best interests in mind over simply making money. Chuck, the owner who I dealt with personally, was very helpful and at no point pressured me into making any quick decisions. He hooked me up with a quality vehicle which I am very happy with at a great price. After researching vehicles and dealerships around Colorado Springs for about a month I came to find this place as having by far the best prices for their quality vehicles. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a used car!!

Great Prices!! Honest People. Great Experience!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My experience with CIrcle Auto Center was more than FANTASTIC. This is a family owned and operated dealership and you can easily tell that the gentlemen who owns the place holds himself to a very high standard of business. He treated me with the utmost respect and at no point throughout the buying experience did I feel any pressure whatsoever. He tried to secure financing for me with a monthly payment that I could afford and it seemed that my best interest were his number one priority. I am more than happy with the vehicle I purchased here and I got a GREAT deal on it. After shopping around for about a month looking for the perfect car this dealership seemed to have by far the best prices along with quality vehicles. I will certainly be buying my next vehicle again through Chuck at Circle Auto Center. HIghly Recommended!!