Motor City Auto Center

Used 888-873-6593
Service 877-468-6914

LilRedCorvette

by from Bakersfield CA |

I have been wanting to get a new car for months. Every time I have an enquiry about a car Motor City promptly replies to my emails in a heart professional way.The best part of all is that always seem to have the best deals for good quality cars.

Quality Sales and Service

by from Bakersfield. Ca |

The staff at Motor City are helpful and courteous from to to bottom. I've purchased 5 cars and trucks from them over the last 13 years and its always been a pleasurable experience.The service department is caring and gets the work done quickly and without unnecessary services.

October 21, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed working with our staff. We thank you for your continued business! We hope to see you again for your future car buying and service needs. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Angel Lozano Great customer service

by from Bakersfield , California |

We had a great experience . Angel Lozano the product specialist Was wonderful he provide us all the information and options we had at GMC. He explain the type of vehicle GMC had and what we might be interested in. God put Angel Lozano in our path. His customer services is excellent he is a true Angel.

August 26, 2013

Thank you for this excellent review! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at the dealership. Angel is a wonderful asset to our team, and he will appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again soon! Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

2013 GMC Acadia SLT-1

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Danny Smart was phenomenal. Appreciate all that you guys did and will definitely be back when it's time for a new vehicle. The only bad part was when I picked up the vehicle whoever did the detailing or wash did a horrible job cleaning the inside and outside of all the windows. There is residue all over on the inside of the windows.

August 16, 2013

I'm happy to hear that Danny was a phenomenal salesman. However, I do apologize about your vehicle's wash and detailing. I assure you this is not typical of our Service Department. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your visit in greater detail. Sincerely, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Great Customer Service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

The salesperson was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicle that we were purchasing. He was friendly and very customer service oriented answering my husband's numerous questions. The financial manager was very professional and friendly. He was quick and concise on the paperwork so we did not have a long, arduous wait. It was a pleasure purchasing a vehicle at GMC. Kudos to your team!

August 15, 2013

Thank you for this excellent review! It's wonderful to hear that our employees were friendly and professional. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional service each and every time. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Regards, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Ltscarsb4

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Ralph Rubio, Richard del Rosario, David Gates and Shelley B were all very awesome. We have had many vehicles before and looked @ all vehicles in this class. Then we found our Buick Enclave. Wow, what an awesome vehicle. The staff involved with our sale really cared about what we needed and wanted. They didnt have the exact vehicle in stock but went out of their way to get EXACTLY what we wanted within a couple of days. Our car buying process went smoothly and painlessly. Thank you for employing these awesome folks!!! We highly recommend them for your next purchase or lease.

August 9, 2013

Thank you for recognizing Ralph, Richard, David and Shelley! They are all wonderful additions to our team, it's great you enjoyed working with them. We're ecstatic you love your Buick Enclave as well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you have for our staff. Don't forget to find us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and specials. Regards, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Not missing my BMW

by from Bakersfield, CA |

In 2010 my husband and I purchased a BMW X5. Believing that BMW held a name in the industry that stood for quality, class, and service we were surprised to find that BMW is completely JUST a name that has become disconnected with their customers. After several disappointing interactions with BMW of Bakersfield we decided to trade our X5 for a new vehicle. After thoroughly reading consumer reports we decided that the best option for our family was the GMC Acadia. Throughout the purchasing process I was pleasantly surprised at the level of customer service we experienced. I have had the Acadia for almost a month, and can honestly say I do NOT miss the BMW. My Acadia accommodates my large family with a level of class and comfort that far surpasses my old BMW X5.

August 6, 2013

Thank you for this review! It's wonderful to hear that you received excellent service during your visit to the dealership. I'm glad you are enjoying your Acadia! We hope to work with you again in the future. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Fast Service

by from Bakersfield, Ca. |

I called the night before I came out and talked to Melinda in the Service Deptment, so when I got there they had pulled the tires from the warehouse and were ready for me. The staff did a great job.....Thanks to all of you.

August 5, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad to hear you had a great service experience at the dealership. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional service. We hope to see you again in the future! Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Great service, friendly staff.

by from Bakersfield, ca |

Very helpful, very friendly, staff went above and beyond to help us get the best loan possible

July 19, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad to hear our staff was very helpful and friendly. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional service. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

joke! full warranty= limited warranty

by from tehachapi ca |

Two days after buying my truck. Encoder for transfer case faulted. This was the one and only thing that was not covered under my 5 star warranty. My business and company will move elsewhere now

July 19, 2013

Ryan, I do apologize for the unfortunate circumstance of your truck's encoder for transfer case failing. We would like to further assist you in this situation. Please contact me, I would like to speak with you personally regarding this. Sincerely, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

A great service deptment.

by from Bakersfield, Ca. |

I have always got good service on my Yukon, and when I ask a question it they seem that it is no trouble in get me an answer. My daughter ask me about Motor City, and I told her how I felt about the service deptment, and she got a new suv last year. A coworker ask me, and he got a new Buick about a month ago....keep up the good work.

July 8, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad to hear our employees are always happy to answer your questions regarding service on your Yukon. We look forward to seeing you again for your future car-buying and service needs! We'd also like to invite you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for offers and promotions. Regards, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657