Motor City Auto Center

New 888-857-9931
Used 888-873-6593
Service 877-468-6914

by from Carson, CA |

It was the most pleasant experience in purchasing a new vehicle. Quick and easy, Rusty (My sales person) took the time to find exactly what I was looking for. I am extremely pleased with my truck. The professionalism of the entire dealership showed through the entire process, from the showroom to the sales staff.

Great And excellent Service.

by from Bakersfield,CA |

Salesperson was really helpful and did his best to help us get into a new vehicle. We appreciate all the help from the salesperson and Motor City. Thanks very much!!

Great service efforts

by from Bakersfield,CA. |

The car is still with the dealership service department,weeks have passed. The car still dies. No cause has been found and verified. Battery appears to be good. All appears to be good but the car,a 2010 GMC Terrain,continues to die. Service representatives are good,honest and knowledgeable. They are doing their best but the car still dies.

45 molnth Maintenance Service and Recall Service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Service was fine except for the misunderstanding with the length of time the service would take. Instead of 1 hour my wait was 3 hours.

Motor City GMC

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I always take my 2014 pickup to Motor City. Bill Uribe always takes care of me or a member of my family. My family has multiple GMC vehicles.

Service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

They broke some lug nuts, and had to keep my car for a day. They provided me with a rental, and were very professional.

by from bakersfield, ca |

Steve & Rocky were so awesome!! Will never go anywhere else. Finance department got us in & out so fast, which was nice because my mom is disabled and can't be up long. Thanks to your whole staff for being so great!

Awesome prompt and professional service.

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Very professional. Prompt service. My service advisor's name is Jaime Gonzalez and he went above and beyond my expectations to help with the rapidness of getting my car in and out in a timely manner. He was awesome!!

February 26, 2015

Robert, we appreciate you taking time to write this nice feedback about our dealership. We focus on providing prompt service as well as being professional. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Best regards, Darrel Shinn Jr.| Service Manager

by from Bakersfield, CA |

From the time of purchase to my first service experience, this dealership has been great. I will definitely buy my next truck from them.

February 26, 2015

Terry, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. If you haven't yet, be sure to check us out on Facebook for access to our special offers! Best regards, Darrel Shinn Jr.| Service Manager

Motor City GMC Sales Excellence

by from Bakersfield, California |

I believe this is the 6th vehicle I have bought from Motor City over the last 15 or so years. I will never buy another vehicle from anybody else but Brett Kieke and the Bakersfield team. From the second we stepped onto the property to the time we drove off in our brand new Sierra , we were treated as royalty. My wife said we should go buy a car more often so we can get this treatment whenever we want. Motor City GMC is a classy, professional, knowledgeable, diligent and organized establishment.

February 26, 2015

Brian, we appreciate you giving us this review and 5-star rating! It is great to know you have been doing business with us for the past years. We're glad that Brett and the rest of our team are always able to treat you with the customer service that you deserve. Our customers mean everything to us and we are glad to have you as a loyal customer of Witt Lincoln. Thanks again and we look forward to servicing you soon. Also, be sure to visit us on Facebook to gain access to our exclusive specials. Take care! Best regards, Jimmy Sisneros- General Manager