Motor City Auto Center

Used 888-873-6593
Service 877-468-6914

Great team effort!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Everyone at Motor City was very friendly and helpful. Most helpful were Johnny Martinez and Jerrad Kiser. Great team. Thank you.

April 12, 2013

Thanks for the great feedback! We're encouraged to know you enjoyed your time with us here at Motor City. Johnny and Jerrad will certainly appreciate the shout outs as well. We look forward to fulfilling all of your automotive needs. If you haven?t done so already, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages! You?ll find exclusive deals and specials. See you again soon, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Great Customer Service

by from Delano, CA |

As soon as we walked towards the entrance of Motor City, Dagmar Vaughan asked if we needed help. My husband knew what kind of truck he wanted, and she drove us in the back and she found it. Dagmar was very helpful and pleasant. She spent a lot of time with us and answered all of our questions. We are very grateful that she was able to help us purchase a new truck!!!

April 3, 2013

Congratulations on your new truck! We pride ourselves in our dedication to customer satisfaction and it is clear Dagmar has exemplified that goal. Thank you for the 5-star review and your great feedback. We look forward to the next time we may have the opportunity of working with you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for service specials! Drive safely, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Great Salesman and Dealership

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

Bobby Wilson is the best car salesman I've ever dealt with, although the dealership has to provide the necessary conditions for him to be so successful. He's also great personally, which probably helps him to have so many satisfied customers.

April 2, 2013

Gary, thank you for the 5-star review. We are always looking for new ways to improve our dealership and our customers' comments and opinions are important to us! Bobby is a terrific addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call. If you haven?t already, be sure to take advantage of our service specials on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Take care, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Awesome Experience!!

by from Shafter, California |

Danny, our sales associate very helpful and knowledgable. He helped my wife and I with choosing A new truck.

April 3, 2013

James, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Motor City! It is Danny's vehicle knowledge and dedication to customer service that make him such a great addition to our team! We anticipate working with you again when the time comes for automotive service. Until then, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages. Our fans receive access to specials and coupons. Take care, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Totally Worth the Drive

by from Reseda, CA |

Bought a used truck that was in very nice condition. This dealer is about 100miles from my home but they had what I was looking for. There were a couple of issues that needed to be repaired - one was taken care of in an excellent manner, while the other was not. This was likely an oversight as they were willing to keep the truck one more day and fix it. Since the second repair was not mechanical and the dealer was so far away, I had my own mechanic take care of it when I got the truck home. I had an excellent experience with our salesman Johnny Martinez. He was friendly, well informed regarding the vehicle and no pressure. I felt very confident dealing with him. Franz, the gentleman who dealt with the financing was also friendly and very straightforward. He found me a better loan than I could get through my own bank or my credit union! I was in the "used car" area of this dealership and all of the vehicles I saw seemed to be very nice - they won't sell just anything. As mentioned above, everyone I dealt with was helpful, honest and seemed genuinely pleased to help me out - no high pressure sales or any nonsense. Dealing with them was really a positive experience and I appreciate the way everything worked out. I would definitely recommend them.

April 3, 2013

We're honored out of all of the dealerships you drove the distance to come see us at Motor City! We certainly appreciate this review as well as your business. If there is anything you believe would help us improve our business at our dealership, please don't hesitate to let us know! We are constantly striving for total customer satisfaction. We're glad you drove away with a new truck and a positive experience. Thank you again! In addition, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook for exclusive deals. Sincerely, Chris Arias, 661-617-8657

Great Service

by from Visalia, Ca |

Brett our sales guy was Awesome! Shelley the finance manager was really great and she even entertained our 2 yr old. They got us into the car we wanted and made us feel comfortable during the time we were there with our 3 kids. We will go back to them again.

Great Service

by from Visalia, Ca |

Brett our sales guy was Awesome got us into the car we wanted! Shelley the finance manager was great and helped entertain our 2 yr old! They were great to us and our kids even gave our kids a sandwich since we were there so long.

Bought for my son

by from Taft, Ca |

I worked with Chris to get my son a truck. Found it online and went to make a deal the following weekend. Good service and I feel good about the deal.

Best Dealer in town

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

I have purchased all my family's cars from Motor City for years. They always treat me right.

love my new car!

by from bakersfield |

Great customer service. I would do business with them again!