5300 Wible Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93313

Service 888-737-7545

Hablamos Su Idioma!

2013 Santa Fe

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Worked me in for an oil change account I was leaving town. I was there less then one hour and done. Bakersfield Hyundai has always provided me we good service.

January 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience, and we'll be sure to share the kind words with our staff. We look forward to continuing years of service with you!

Good service

by from Shafter,ca |

I went in to get the oil changed on my vehicle. It was free! First ones always free I guess which is fine by me:) The worker that helped me out was really great. He was very nice and kept me updated on the status of my car as I waited.

March 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on the kind words to our staff. We're looking forward to continuing years of service with you!

Bakersfield Hyundai Buying Experience

by from Bakersfield, CA |

5.0 /5 Ismael Herrera and Jessica Haros from Bakersfield Hyundai were very helpful in picking out my new 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE. Ismael was very knowledgeable and friendly. Made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. Jessica was outstanding in approving the deal with good payment terms options. Overall very satisfied and would recommend family and friends. Thank Bakersfield Hyundai.

March 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jesse! We're happy to hear that you had a great buying experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on the kind words to Ismael and Jessica. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, and congratulations on your new purchase! We're looking forward to continuing years of service with you!

Service

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

Quick service & friendly staff. Answered all of my questions.

March 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Patricia! We're happy to hear all the kind words, and we'll be sure to pass them on to our staff. We look forward to continuing years of service with you!

Mr Rivera

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I took my car in because the brake lights were not working properly and they fix it right away the same day. I was more then happy to get my car back and be able to drive it. Thank you Bakersfield Hyundai for a work well done.

March 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Irene! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on the kind words. We look forward to continuing years of service with you!

Great Service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Fast wait time, waiting room was a bit small, not enough chairs for all of the clients.

Great service always . Thank You !!!!!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Thanks for the grest service and service man always there to help.

February 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to hear that you had a great visit with us, and we'll be sure to pass on the kind words to our staff. We look forward to continuing years of service with you!

Wonderful service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Everyone is always very courteous and professional. I have never had a bad experience here. Thank you all.

February 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're happy to hear that you've had great visits with us, and we'll be sure to pass on the kind words. We look forward to continuing years of service with you!

Great service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

The dealer got me in and out very quickly,which is very much appreciated.

February 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us, John! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience, and we'll be sure to pass on the kind words. We look forward to continuing years of service with you!

Repair

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Buying new parts. Was waited on very fast. Also had my Bluetooth paired. Would not take my car anywhere else..

January 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Marieta! We're happy to hear the kind words, and we'll be sure to pass them on to our staff. We look forward to continuing years of service with you!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I have been associated with car dealerships for over 40 years as my husband was a salesman and/or manager with several Bakersfield dealerships. I HATED having to deal with them. That being said, I do not feel that way about Bakersfield Hyundai! This is a 5 Star location! The people are wonderful, friendly, efficient, and they go above and beyond to make what is normally a chore a fun and happy experience. I do think the restrooms should be closer to the service department, however. LOL

January 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kathie! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience during your service visit, and we'll be sure to pass on the kind words. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to continuing years of service with you!