Bakersfield Hyundai

5300 Wible Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-981-3390
Used 877-606-8422
Service 888-737-7545

Pressure free car buying experience!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

We were helped by two salesmen, David Powell and Ismael Herrera. Both were very professional, courteous, and most importantly straight forward. Also the finance department fixed a minor error in the sales contract immediately upon recognition. Overall I walked out with the car and payment I wanted thanks to the Bakersfield Hyundai staff. Thanks again and you all have earned my highest recommendation.

July 23, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad we made your experience here a great one! Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you.

Did Everything To Get Me What I Wanted

by from Bakersfield |

Salesman was very kind and did everything to get me what I wanted. Very happy :)

March 26, 2014

Thank you for your rating and review, Mike! We're happy to hear that we made your experience here a great one. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're looking forward to years of service with you.

HORRIBLE customer service!

by from Fresno, Ca |

My girlfriend and I contacted Bakersfield Hyundai about a used convertible. After being passed around to 3 different people between email and phone conversations we agreed to make the trip from Fresno to Bakersfield on a Saturday to look at and possibly purchase the car. Bakersfield Hyundai called us as we were driving to Bakersfield to confirm our appointment. When we arrived we were placed in a salesman's office for 10 minutes "while he checked with his manager" The salesman came back to tell us that the convertible sold the night before but would we like to look at a new Hyundai Accent. It was a total waste of my time, if they had the time to confirm the appointment that morning they had time to check that the only convertible they had on the lot was still available. I will never even consider buying from here again. 2 days later Jim Vreeland Ford in Buellton, Ca. delivered the same car with less miles to us in Fresno and we signed the paperwork here.

September 14, 2012

On behalf of General Manager Patrick Beck and the Bakersfield Hyundai sales staff we would like to apologize for the inconvenience! Thank you for sharing your comments and we will defently use your review to train our staff to prevent these types of situations! once again we are very sorry! If there's anything we can do or if you have any question or any concerns please contact General Manager Patrick Beck at 661-834-5300 or via email at Pbeck@bakersfieldhyundai.com

Elantra

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I went in to buy a Hyundai Elantra after all of my research showed that it was the best car for my situation. Nick Martinez helped me out. I was expecting to have a rude, in your face salesman, but instead I was treated with respect. Nick is a very nice guy who tries his best to work with you. I would recommend asking for him when you are checking out Hyundais! I did end up buying the vehicle from Nick. He still stays in touch with me to make sure everything is going well with the car.

August 24, 2012

Thank you for commenting on your experience here at Bakersfield Hyundai we are happy to hear Nick helped you out the best he could we are more than happy to share your awsome comments, we hope to see you in our service department in the near future!! -Bakersfield Hyundai

Great Dealership

by from Bakersfield, CA. |

My wife and I were shopping for a mid size SUV at the Bakersfield Auto Mall recently. We visited seven different dealerships and decided to visit Bakersfield Hyundai. From the beginning to the end the overall experience of buying our new Hyundai Santa Fe from Bakersfield Hyundai was terrific. Samuel Guiltner greeted us as soon as we walked on the lot. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and answered all our questions about our new Santa Fe. He was the only sales person that took the time to explain all the benefits of buying our new Santa Fe. Samuel made this the best experience we have ever had in buying a new car. Nick Martinez our finance representative was very friendly and professional. He explained all our options for financing our new Santa Fe. We are looking forward to having our Santa Fe serviced at Bakersfield Hyundai.

August 15, 2012

Congratulations on your new Hyundai Santa Fe! We are super excited to hear that Samuel and Nick met all your wants and needs. We are looking forward to seeing you in our service department in the near future please keep in mind Bakersfield Hyundai will be holding a New Owners Clinic August 22, 2012 from 6pm-8pm we hope to see you here!! Like us on Facebook! -Bakersfield Hyundai

Great Experience

by from coalinga , ca |

I had a great experience at dealer. paid too high of.interest otherwide great place to buy a car. i love my car!!! Thank you Nick Martinez!

May 30, 2012

Thank you for an awesome review, we hope to continue servicing you in the near future! Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and now Pintrest :) -BAKERSFIELD Hyundai

These guys are amazing!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

These guys are amazing! They really helped me to help my mom to find a car. All of my calls and emails were returned quickly and efficiently. My mom got a great car at a great price!

March 27, 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback and allowing us to earn your business! We strive to provide excellent customer service each and everytime. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for specials!.

They Made It Easy

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I really like the attitude here and I love how you guys really do try to make things easier for us. So thank you Nick M. for making my time here easy.

February 28, 2012

Thank you Care for taking the time to post your comments about our team and your experience here at Bakersfield Hyundai we work hard everyday to make sure our customers have a unforgettable experience! We hope to continue servicing you in the near future! -Bakersfield Hyundai

I Can't Wait to Drive My Car!

by from Wofford Heights, CA |

I really appreciate the service we got from Daniel. I will recommend him and Bakersfield Hyundai to family, friends, and coworkers. It was such a great experience here and I can't wait to drive my car! Thank you Daniel!

February 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience here at Bakersfield Hyundai We truly value our customers!! We hope to continue servicing you in the near future! ENJOY YOUR VEHICLE! -Bakersfield Hyundai

Two Wonderful Gentlemen

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Pete Martinez is an awesome, wonderful man! He is very helpful guy. Kurt Cooper is very good too. Both of them were very helpful and I am glad I got helped by two very wonderful gentlemen.

2011 Hyundai Sonata

by from Bakersfield, California |

Chuy was our Sales Man when what we thought was going 2 B just 2 look @ the Sonata but our heart was sold on 1st site of the Hyundai Sonata 2011 & the pressure free shopping experience! All the Staff @ "Bakersfield Hyundai" is friendly, well knowledged & very professional! I love my Hyundai & ALL my service needs R greeted with a smile by Peggy now & done N a timely matter! If I had 2 do ALL over...Bakersfield Hyundai would B my 1st & ONLY choice! March my car will B 1 year & again I LOVE IT! THANKS BAKERSFIELD HYUNDAI!!!

January 30, 2012

We truly appreciate you taking the time to comment on your purchase and our service department. Bakersfield Hyundai's goal is always to provide our customers with an excellent purchase and excellent customer service, we know our customers have high expectations and we are so happy to have met them, we hope to continue servicing you in the near future! -Bakersfield Hyundai