Haddad Dodge KIA

3000 Harris Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 855-850-7488
Used 855-843-0630
Service 855-766-2519

SAVE TIME & MONEY! CONTACT OUR INTERNET DEPARTMENT FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE INTERNET PRICE (661)617-8996

Excellant service

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

Just traded my Dodge Avenger for a Charger. I love my new car. The sales staff pulled out all the stops to make this trade for me. I am extremely happy with the results. Did I mention I love my new car!

February 24, 2015

Good morning Ladybuggginsbug. Thank you for the great review! I am so happy that we were able to get you out of your old Avanger and into a New Charger! It was our pleasure! We are here to help our Customers out the best way we can in getting into the vehicle they want or in your case LOVE!! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

great buying process

by from bakersfield ca |

I really enjoyed buying my new charger sxt from haddad. My salesman richard hernandez was very good. we test drove 4 cars. I first picked a car with all the options. When i found out the payment i chose a car with less options too lower the payment. But after thinking more about it i decided to buy the first car. Even though they had already got my papers together. I told richard and he had them redo the paperwork for my new choice. I am very happy with my new car and the service that everyone at haddad provided. [ps] If your buying a new car get what want as long as you can pay the payment dont cheap out like i almost did. remember after you sign the papers you cant go back.

June 8, 2015

Thank you so much, Racermark82!! We're pleased you had a great car buying experience. Richard Hernandez is one of our best and most knowledgeable salesman. I'll make sure that he sees this review.

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Great customer service, fast service! I will recommended to friends and family. They are happy to answer any questions you have,and help you in any way they can.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, Alma. We really appreciate it. We're doing our best to improve our customer service on a daily basis.

Great Service / 2010 Dodge Ram

by from Bakersfield, Ca. |

I made a visit last Saturday March 21st. to Haddad Dodge Service Department and had a great experience. I was greeted by Angel Del Rio the service advisor. I was very impressed with Angel?s professionalism and how he worked with every customer to make sure they received great service. Angel is an employee that any company would be proud to have on there team. I will continue to get my 2010 Dodge Ram serviced at Haddad Dodge.

April 3, 2015

Good morning Allen! Thank you for your continued loyal service bringing your vehicle here to us. Angel does a great job at giving great Customer service! I will be sure to show him your review. We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

Great Service at Haddad Dodge

by from Bakersfield, Ca. |

I made a visit last Saturday March 21st. to Haddad Dodge service department and had a great experience. I was greeted by Angel the service advisor. I was very impressed with Angel?s professionalism and how he worked with every customer to make sure they received great service. Angel is an employee that any company would be proud to have on there team. I will continue to get my 2010 Dodge Ram serviced at Haddad Dodge.

April 3, 2015

Good morning Happy! Thank you for your continued loyal service bringing your vehicle here to us. Angel does a great job at giving great Customer service! I will be sure to show him your review. We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

Good service

by from Bakersfield, Ca. |

I bought a RAM 1500 four years ago, I've had Haddad service it every 3000 miles, only one time they made a mistake and charged me for a tire rotation I had already paid for, They caught the charge and called me in to refund the money and as a bonus installed a new air filter for free. I think they do a good job.

March 24, 2015

Good afternoon Happy! Thank you for your continued loyal service bringing your vehicle here to us. I am so happy that we were able to help you and get your money back to you not only by the refund but by saving you some money for the inconvenience. We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

by from Tehachapi Ca |

Overall we had a great experience and this is comparing hadaad dodge to past experiences we've had buying from other dealers.Hadaad dodge bar none has made buying a car fun and my wife is completely happy with her Kia Optima ! Thanks very much

March 2, 2015

Good morning Artistic Upholstery. Thank you for the great review! We do try to set our standards high as far as Customer Service and meeting the Customers needs! You have confirmed that we are doing just that! I am so please that your Wife is so happy with her new Kia. It was our pleasure! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

by from Bakersfield,ca |

Very good customer service they really help me with the buying process. They make sure I had everything I needed n they made sure I wanted to get the car that I want very clean area and they always check to see how I was doing going through the whole buying process.

March 2, 2015

Good morning Monique! Thank you for the great review! Buying a vehicle can be stressful at times, I am pleased that we were able to help you through it and make you feel confident in your purchase. We are here to help our Customers out the best way we can in getting into the vehicle they want! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

Excellent Experience

by from Taft, Ca |

I went to Haddad Kia this past weekend as a first time buyer, and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was able to trade in my 2007 Chevy Cobalt for a brand new 2015 Kia Optima, and I'm in love with it! My salesman was Nathaniel and he did an awesome job informing me about the amazing features in the Optima. He also went to the ends of the earth to make sure I got a great deal in the new buyers program. Everyone I spoke to was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and accomodating. If you're considering a new car, Haddad Dodge/Kia is the place to go.

March 2, 2015

Good morning Christina21! Thank you for the great review! I am so happy that we were able to help you out the best way we could for you being a first time buyer! Our Certified Product Specialist are here to help you make the best decision for you and your needs. I will let Nathaniel know about the great things you have to say about your experience. We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

best dealership

by from bakersfield, ca |

Just got my second car here after spending hrs st other dealers. Very good staff and very willing to work to get you what you want

February 19, 2015

Good morning Angela. Thank you for the great review! I am so happy that we are THE BEST Dealership that you have been too! It was our pleasure! We are here to help our Customers out the best way we can in getting into the vehicle they want! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

Best experience

by from Bakersfield,ca |

Went to buy a used car and the salesman Gordon was very nice and informative. I was dreading the process because with my experience in the past buying a car is a long stressful process. Gordon made the experience quick and easy and not one bit stressful.

February 17, 2015

Good morning Bonita. Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure! We are here to help our Customers out the best way we can in getting into the vehicle they want! Gordan Cooper is one of our BEST Product Specialist we have! He makes sure his Customers satisfaction is number one as well. We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!