Haddad Dodge KIA

3000 Harris Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 855-850-7488
Used 855-843-0630
Service 855-766-2519

SAVE TIME & MONEY! CONTACT OUR INTERNET DEPARTMENT FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE INTERNET PRICE (661)617-8996

New Car Shopping

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Trust me, I am a researcher. I needed to lease a new car and went rounds deciding which car I wanted. I visited the KIA dealer multiple times and never felt pressured to buy -- in fact I brought someone else back with me and they purchased a car at the same time. The staff was always friendly, and never pushy. In fact we made them stay late one night (and our salesperson late 2 nights). It was a pleasure to do business with them

August 14, 2012

Good afternoon Researcher. My name is Mathew and I am a Customer Relations Specialist here at Haddad Dodge-Kia. I just wanted to Thank You personally for the 5 Star review! I am pleased you had a great experience at our dealership. Our Sales Staff does their best to make sure that every experience is as smooth and simple as possible. If you have any comments or need anything, feel free to contact me directly via email matt@haddaddodge.com or (661)398-0264 ext 226. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Recall

by from bakersfield, California |

My poor Avenger needs a software update/reset or something and I had a appointment early hoping I wouldn't be there all day since I had to work later. My wait time was a hour and it was done right on the dot! I went to wait in the lobby and was impressed with comfy chairs to wait in! I wasn't waiting for their shuttle but I would say that needs some attention because the people that were waiting got picked up as my car was done. Overall good service!

DON'T TRUST SALESMAN OR SERVICE DEPT TIME FRAME

by from Bakersfield, CA |

First of all, when I bought my car in 2006 the salesman lied to me by promising me I could have a certain rim & then writing up the contract without the rims. It took me a long and exhausting time to make them live up to their verbal agreement. Then recently, I took my car to have it serviced and the service "professional" kept extending my completion date nearly a week longer than originally promised. Very unprofessional was more like it, especially when he told me, "It's been hot lately and the guys slow down when it's hot." My jaw almost dropped. So, the two lessons I've learned is don't buy your car at Haddad and don't take your car to get it serviced at Haddad "when it's hot" in Bakersfield, CA. When is it not hot?!?!

July 13, 2014

Good morning Frustrated Customer. Thank you for taking the time to send us a review! My apologies for the experience you had in Sales and now in our Service Department. I would like you to give us the opportunity to earn your trust again by making this right! I will be in touch with the Service Manager about contacting you! Will you do me a favor and send an email to my email below with your full name and best contact phone number? Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line:(661)398-6121 or the dealership line:(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to thank you for being a valued customer, I hope you will allow us to earn your trust again!

great service

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

They are awesome...we were laughing the whole time and made the buying experience fun.

June 18, 2014

Good morning BlueBiskit. Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure! I love to see that we made you laugh and that you left with a smile :) Our entire Product Specialist team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we always love to hear such positive feedback! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

No a good experience. Super stinky

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I hate say anything bad about things, but this place is super stinky. This place is not all that its cracked up to be. Not very trustworthy by any standards.

June 13, 2014

Good evening Super Stink. Thank you for taking the time to send us a review! I greatly apologize for the experience you had. I would like to make this right so that you will want to bring your vehicle back to us and also refer us to your friends and family! I will be in touch with the General Manager about contacting you as soon as possible! Will you do me a favor and send an email to my email below with your full name and best contact phone number? If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line:(661)398-6121 or the dealership line:(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer and I hope you will allow us to make up for it on your next visit!

Kia, Bakersfield

by from Bakersfield. Ca |

Absolutely the best car buying experience ever. The salesman never pressured me once. He was sensitive to my needs and worked hard to give me an excellent financial package. Everyone there was very friendly and professional. I got a great car and left the dealership quite happy! Go Kia!

June 13, 2014

Good evening F. Velasquez. Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure! Our entire Product Specialist team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we always love to hear such positive feedback! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

A year later returned to purchase a vehicle

by from BAKERSFIELD, CA |

I originally made a visit to the dealer for an oil change. Spoke to a friendly salesman as I wondered around the lot to pass time by. I spotted a Durango and fell in love! I wasn't ready to purchase a new vehicle or even in the market for one at that time. I talked to the salesman and he was absolutely courteous, professional and not pushy. We exchanged numbers and about every three months I received a follow up call. I promised him tha when I was ready to purchase a vehicle I would definitely visit HADDAD DODGE again. I enjoyed their great customer service and patience. I would recommend them to friends and family. A year later I returned to purchase a Durango and found the same salesman that welcomed me with fast and friendly Service ( His customer service and friendlyness made me feel comfortable to return there). Thanks Victor! I love my new vehicle!

June 13, 2014

Good N. Marin. Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure! Victor is one of our BEST Product Specialist we have, I will make sure he knows about your review! Our entire Product Specialist team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we always love to hear such positive feedback! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

Friendly service

by from Bakersfield |

Great place to have my Kia serviced. Friendly staff, with a comfortable waiting room. And FREE doughnuts!

June 13, 2014

Good evening Mike G. Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure! We want you to feel like you are at home here in our Service Department, glad you enjoy the donuts too! Our entire Service team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we always love to hear such positive feedback! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

impressive

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I was very impressed with the help I received, I was coming in a few times a month for a couple months trying to make a decision on what exactly it was that I wanted I was talking to the salesman named Andrew, he was very helpful in the process of buying a new truck. No crap or harassment, just straight forward. I gave my price and he made it work even though the dealership took a loss . I highly recommend you going in and talking to Andrew.

June 13, 2014

Good evening Shane. Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure! Our entire Product Specialist team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we always love to hear such positive feedback! I will make sure Andrew knows that you think he did a great job! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

Great experience

by from bakersfield, CA |

Kia was amazings, as far as car lots go. The salesman was very nice, down to earth and really trying to just help us out. They ran specs on half d dozen cars at least for us. . I do look up prices and have an idea going into that situation of what we are wanting to pay. We walked in saying the range of the monthly payments we wanted and we got it. This was also working with a 1 year old trade in car, we were wanting to downsize so it was a little complicated. Whether or not we really got a good deal in the end, who knows but we are very happy.

June 13, 2014

Good evening Jen. Thank you for the awesome review! It was our pleasure! Our entire Product Specialist team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we always love to hear such positive feedback! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!

The sales poeple were very frindly and helpful.

by from Weldon Calif |

I was very pleased with the help I recieved from your sales people.

June 13, 2014

Good evening Jack P. Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure! Our entire Product Specialist team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we always love to hear such positive feedback! We appreciate your business very much and we certainly do hope you continue coming to see us in the future for all your automotive needs. If you have any other comments or questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly via email at Hillary@haddaddodge.com, my direct line (661)398-6121 or the dealership line(661)398-0264 ext 261. Again, I'd like to Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing again!