First Auto Connection

9120 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074

Used 888-560-3804

Don't Do it

by from Chicago, IL |

First class grade A Lemon customer service sales experience. Mike Sabha is a underhanded too faced Liar. don't trust him.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM COMPANY!!!!!!

by from Texas |

I purchased my vehicle from this "dealership" in October and the interior had parts missing, the dealership volunteered to replace the parts and wrote me an I owe you. Beginning November 15 we had not heard anything from them. Starting November 25 we called, almost daily, always being told our sales rep was out of the office and they would call within the hour. It never happened. This happened multiple times and the few times we would get a reply we would be told "we will email you a shipping confirmation" which NEVER CAME. Here is it December, three days after our paper plates have expired and we still do not have a license plate for the vehicle or our interior parts. WARNING TO CONSUMERS... DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!

Their word is TRUE!

by from El Paso, TX |

The whole experience was Excellent! I worked the deal over the phone and electronically. The car was exactly as was described by First Auto Connection, down to the exact mileage. Mike Sabha was honest, professional, & excellent to work with. The facility was very clean, professional appearance. I flew in from out of town, took a cab to the dealership, test drove the car I had placed a hold on the week before, got reimbursed for my cab ride, finished my paperwork and drove home a couple of hours later. Great experience! Thank you Mike! And no, I'm not related to anyone or have any friends who work at the dealership. I never even heard of First Auto Connection until I found the car I wanted on their website.

Great experience when buying a vehicle

by from Tampa Florida |

The guys at first auto connection were awesome . Nino and Mike were very helpful when I asked question about the vehicle I was interested in. They showed great knowledge about the cars they had at the store. Made me feel comfortable and I had good experience through the whole transaction. I ended up getting the car I wanted it was 2008 Porsche 911. Thanks guys Norman G.

AMAZING

by from houston, TX |

This dealership/Ebay store is fantastic. Great Inventory, great personell. i honestly think that soon they are going to take over Houston. Especially with the new facilities they have aquired. I have recomended friends to First Auto Connection and they have loved it also, THE EBAY REVIEWS PROVE IT!!!! Soon to be Houstons Best! Gauranteed

Good dealership .... Nice vehicles

by from Dallas TX |

I had a nice experience with first auto connection. Car was great and as described, the sales team was very helpful . My car was 2010 BMW 750li