First Auto Connection

9120 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074

BUYER BEWARE

by from Richardson, TX |

I purchased a vehicle from First Auto Connection 60 days ago. My trade in remains unpaid by the dealership. i have been lied to by each employee I have spoken with and have been told "the check is in the mail". I have even received a bogus tracking number for a supposed overnight delivery that never occurred. First Auto Connection shows no care or concern that this is dinging my credit.

customer

by from houston, tx |

First of all, I like to let everyone know that this dealership is under new management and staff. Therefore, don't worry about the previous reviews by others. My experience with the new crew is wonderful. They are very professional, experienced, dependable, and efficient. They do great jobs for both dealership and customers.

Worst Dealership in Houston

by from Houston TX |

No title for the car they sold me. They're after your downpayment money. They never got the metal plates after 5 months later. They'll keep offering new temp tags. untrustworthy their word is mud!

Good customer service- Jon Huynh

by from Austin |

This dealership has gotten mixed reviews, so I was reluctant to drive the extra distance (Austin to Houston) to get the exceptional deal on a Honda Element. Jon did well on answering all of my questions, and reassured me that he is part of the new management on board now. So I am driving down to Houston right now. I will post my experience with the process there.

DON'T DO IT !!!

by from Chicago, IL |

The Worst Dealership I have ever done business with! Their goal is to get your money then abandon your paperwork. They sell vehicles they either don't have the title to yet, or the title is in unacceptable signature condition for DMV. You won't get your metal plates and you will be paying notes for a car you can't register. Just Don't Do It!

August 28, 2014

Hello Travis Greene, I understand your frustration with the buying experience you had with the dealership; however, it is now under new management and we will do everything we can to resolve all old issues and prevent future ones, please contact us if you have any issues that needs attention...please and thank you. Jimmy Duong Internet Sales Manager 713-981-5000

Horrible Customer Service Saved us!!

by from Dallas, TX |

First off, we are church going people and are generally friendly and understanding all around, but the customer service here is horrible and brought us to our limit. They had what appears to be the perfect car at an incredible price. They wife and I were considering driving 300 miles to got get the car. My wife spoke to them first and told me that she though she had called a bunch of old teenagers in a garage because they were yelling for each other across the room and answering the phone with no professional greeting at all upon the transfer of her call. She finally speaks to a man named SUNBO and learns right away that he is a very intolerable person and very arrogant and ignorant. Very bad combination. She has to ask for his manager, Tray, who is a bit more friendly or at least NOT rude. She got the information she was seeking from Tray. I end up calling and speaking to SUNBO who gives no official greeting. I have to ask who he is. I then begin explaining the point of my call and describing my trade in(concise and quickly as possible) and he instantly cuts mid sentence and says "give me your VIN #". I begin to explain to him that I can but that the VIN # does not give any of the features that the car has, like navigation, and he cuts me off again and "your vin # sir??!" I tell him that he is being rude and he is giving terrible service and he ignores me and says "give me your vin#". I tell him he needs to stop being rude and he says "ok sir" and hangs up. This behavior is very unprofessional. I spoke to the Manager, Tray and he didn't apologize once for his associate's behavior. All of these people need severe customer service training as they are all completely ignorant in that area. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. You should never sign a binding contract with a horrible person or company and these people are definitely not good people. Their behavior prompted me to look up their reviews and prevented me from making a very bad decision.

August 28, 2014

Hello Mr/Mrs/Ms Hernandez, I understand your frustration with the buying experience you had with the dealership; however, it is now under new management and we have relieved all old employees and we will do everything we can to resolve all old issues and prevent future ones, please contact us if you have any issues that needs attention...please and thank you. Jimmy Duong Internet Sales Manager 713-981-5000

Best Dealer EVER!!!

by from Friendswood, Texas |

They did everything they promised and more! Great price and great service. Talked to Mike about what I wanted and what I could afford. He found the exact car I wanted. Couldn't ask for anything more. Keep up the great job!!!

August 28, 2014

Hello, Thank you for the great response and joining our family!! Happy Motoring, Jimmy Duong Internet Sales Manager 713-981-5000

Don't and never give your business to this Dealer

by from San Marcos TX |

Omg this is my story from this Dealer. (1). I traded my car in to get their car out, they don't payoff my old loan from my old vehicle. Until I receive the late payment past due from the bank. I have to call the bank to see what going on. And the banker told me that no one ( no dealer) request the payoff quote yet. So thay why my payment late. I have to call the dealer ask WHY!! After that late payment happened then that dealer start to work on my old Loan. ( 2. ) my new car first payment due on June 26 2014 but I have wait until July 1. But I have not receive the Bill. Again I have to call the Bank on the paperwork that I made the loan from. They said that I don't have any loan with them. Again have to call back to the dealer see what's up. The dealer told me that they have change the Liender. So my loan turn out to different Bank. Different from the paper that I signed. That made me got late on the new the first Payment of my new car late again 10 day late. (3) I bought my car since May 25-2014 but until now. I haven't receive the License Plate. I have call and ask they keep transfer me to different people. Haven't give me the answer Why I have to wait so long. I have call and request for the new temporary paper plate to put on cuz my expire but felt like they don't want to help u. Call and ask they can Hangoff the phone from you. Over this dealer it so Rude. People Liar to u. Don't and never ever give ur business to them. I'm till waiting for my License Plate.

Excellent Choice

by from Casselberry, FL |

I just purchased a 2013 Kia Sorento via the internet as I reside in Florida and the dealer is located in Texas. I was a little nervous at first because I hadn't seen or driven the car in person. However, I am very pleased that I made this choice. The salesman, Mike Sab, was very professional and patient with me as I contacted him pretty much daily to make sure that everything was running smoothly. The vehicle is exactly as described...in perfect condition. Mike made me feel extremely comfortable with my decision and assured me that I would absolutely love the car. Needless to say he was correct and I can't thank him enough. This was truly a painless, efficient and speedy process from start to finish. I highly recommend this dealership.

Don't Do it

by from Chicago, IL |

First class grade A Lemon customer service sales experience. Mike Sabha is a underhanded too faced Liar. don't trust him.