Crossroads Auto Center

6175 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Used 877-467-1590

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Very nice people. Bought my Wrangler below market. No haggling, no pressure. Highly recommended.

July 21, 2014

Thank you Mr. Herr for your kind words and recommendation. Thank you again for your service to our country and as always if you have any questions or need help please don't hesitate to call us. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com 702-207-7484

Smooth Sale

by from henderson NV |

Nice experience with zero pressure. I went in with a price range and type of car that i was looking for and they connected the dots!

July 23, 2014

Thank you for your purchase and your kind words and recommendation. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you again and enjoy your new car. Sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com 702-207-7484

Best Car Place to buy a used car in Las Vegas

by from Henderson, NV |

Best Car buying experience. Family owned and operated car business. No pressure, good prices and we were in and out in minutes. If your shopping for a used car hands down best place to buy a car.

June 15, 2014

Thank you Ken and Tanya Smith for your purchase of the Jeep Wrangler!! I hope you enjoy it!! Thanks again for your business and kind words, and if you need anything contact me direct at sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com or 702-207-7484

Great service,clean facility,

by from Las Vegas Nv. |

Family owned and operated dealership. Very nice and humble people. No salesperson to stress me out. I bought a 2014 chevy suburban below the market value. I would recommend this dealership to any one.

June 15, 2014

Thank you for your business and your kind words. As always if you have any questions or need anything please contact me direct Sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com or 702-207-7484 Enjoy your Suburban!

2013 Nissan nv2500

by from Las Vegas,Nev |

Family owned business in Las Vegas is unheard of these days,friendly no haggle process and willing to accomidate you with all financing concerns.

May 28, 2014

Thank you Steven for your business, it is always an pleasure working with other local businesses here in Las Vegas. As always if you need anything or have any questions please contact me direct. Sarah @ Crossroads Auto Center

Best experience buying a car!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I just bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee at Crossroads from Sarah. It was the easiest thing I've done. There was no pressure at all. I went in, drove the car and loved it. She worked very hard with different banks to get me the deal that I wanted. There was no hassle. I always dread buying a car but now I have found a place where it's a great experience. I will never go anywhere else for a car. Thanks Sarah!!!

May 28, 2014

Thank you Kayla for your business and your kind words!! As always if you need anything please call or email me. Sarah @ Crossroads Las Vegas

toynette minor

by from las vegas nv |

My initial experience with Crossroads Auto Center was great, whatever issue I had the staff was courteous in satisfying my needs. I have/would highly recommend doing business with this company.

Stress Free, No Pressure, Excellent Care

by from Las Vegas, NV |

After a horrible experience at another dealership in town I was dreading the thought of continuing my search for a new vehicle. My experience at Crossroads Auto Center was excellent. No pressure to buy, they even added a few custom details to the vehicle for me to make it my own. I dealt with David the owner. He was very friendly, informative and seemed to really care that everything in the vehicle was in working order. They stand behind their word... very nice! The paperwork only took about an hour and I was on my way! Love my vehicle and would definitely recommend buying from them!!

May 28, 2014

Thank you for your business, and if you need anything in the future please let me know. David @ Crossroads Las Vegas

Never got a call or an E-Mail

by from Las Vegas ,NV |

NO phone call or an E-Mail i take it that they did not want to sell a truck that week.time to rethink about useing online sites.

Wonderful!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Purchased my 2012 Yukon from Crossroads Auto. Excellent customer service. Everyone was so friendly and professional. Got my family the best deal possible. I'm still amazed. They even had a playroom to keep my kids entertained!