Crossroads Auto Center

Crossroads Auto Center

6175 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Used 877-467-1590

Crossroads Auto Center is a pre-owned superstore that operates with the highest level of integrity!

I drive from Phoenix to buy my cars here!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I live in Phoenix and was in Las Vegas for work... After driving past the Crossroads lot, I saw a Mercedes that caught my eye. I can appreciate that the idea of buying a car out of state can be daunting... But not at Crossroads. Sarah made, not just the buying process easy, but the transfer to registration in Arizona a breeze. After I sent her all of my paperwork, she picked me up from my hotel and brought me back to the dealership to sign the final papers. My car was pristine, filled up with gas, windows tinted to my state laws and after a quick 20 minute signing process? I was ready to drive back to Phoenix. :) Great prices, no haggling, amazing customer service, smart financing and she beat my USAA financing rate. This will have me driving back to Vegas to buy from Crosssroads, and Sarah, again. Final thought: My certified pre-owned Benz still had a factory warranty, low miles and a fair price. For those savvy consumers who don't want to deal with typical depreciation on a new car, I'd trust Sarah and Crossroads again!

March 18, 2015

Hello Andrea so glad you had a great experience here at Crossroads Auto Center. If you need anything you can always contact me direct at 702-207-7484 or at sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com

ZERO pressure sales!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Best car buying experience I've had yet. No pressure or up-selling!

March 18, 2015

Thank you Daniel for your business here at Crossroads Auto Center it was a pleasure meeting you both. As always if you need anything call me or email direct Sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com 702-207-7484

Amazing experience.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Crossroads is the only dealership I will ever deal with again. Paul and Sarah were both extremely nice and helpful. They made the whole process an actual pleasurable experience. I was greeted by Paul, selected my car and had the financing all done in less than 90 minutes. So quick and easy. Treated me like a valued customer which is hard to come by nowadays. I love the selection and quality of vehicles. As far as I'm concerned this is the only dealership in the valley to buy from. I LOVE MY CAR.

January 31, 2015

Thank you Terry for purchase from us! If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me or Paul at 702-207-7484. Thanks again!

Best Car Buying Experience to Date!!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I found this dealership through USAA car buying service and I can see why they chose them as one of their approved dealerships. They are family owned and provide great customer service. They gave me top dollar for my trade and provided a near haggle free experience. They had a little play area for my toddler and purposefully expedited the paperwork process so my son wouldn't have to wait around. It took me longer to get my bank to switch over my insurance than the entire car buying process. I love my Suburban and can honestly say that I will always try and buy my vehicles from Crossroads.

January 11, 2015

Hi Stephen!! I want to thank you again for your service to our country and the sacrifice that you and your family make for all of us. I am glad you had a good experience with us here at Crossroads Auto Center. If you need anything please feel free contact me Sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com Thanks again

outstanding dealership

by from las vegas nevada |

purchased two cars and has been a great experiance

January 11, 2015

Hi Jerry! Always a good time visiting with you and your daughter I am glad you are satisfied with you experience with us. Please stop by anytime and visit or you can email me at Sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com

Great Helpful, Friendly,courtious

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Had a great experience with both the sales team and management. very personable dealership.

January 11, 2015

Thank you for choosing us for your pre owned vehicle. You can always contact us at sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com

Best car buying experience!

by from Las Vegas |

My husband and I have purchased almost fifteen cars from various Las Vegas car dealerships but this was by far the best experience we have had. Excellent customer service and a great selection of quality cars. We will definitely be repeat customers.

October 6, 2014

Kate thank you for choosing to do business with us here at Crossroads Auto Center. If you need anything or have any questions please contact me direct at 702-207-7484 or sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com I appreciate your kind words and recommendation! Enjoy that new truck!!

crossroads makes it so easy

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

I definitely recommend Crossroads auto sales. It was so fast and easy. In and out in just over an hour. Pablo the salesman was very straight and honest. Sarah help close the sale and it was so smooth, no hassles. Got what we asked for on our trade in plus got letter from the financing company that our financing percentage will actually be less. Love my car!

October 6, 2014

Hello again, thank you so much for choosing Crossroads for you new car. It is always a pleasure, and we always go the extra mile to get our customers the best possible financing rates. I appreciate your kind review and recommendation. As always I am here if you need anything or have any questions, contact me direct at sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com Happy driving!!!

They don't really seem to want to sell cars...

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Called on a vehicle I was looking for to see if it was still available. Asked several questions about the car and the clown on the other end was pretty rude and arrogant. After his responses I hung up on him. I wouldn't recommend these people to my worst enemy. Based on my experience, I can only imagine that the 5 star reviews for this place are written by themselves and the employees that work there.

A Great Car Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

A Great Car buying experience. Sarah and David worked hard to get me the best deal and financing for my Yukon XL. No haggling and run around, just great service. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. I will be back for my next car, guaranteed.

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Very nice people. Bought my Wrangler below market. No haggling, no pressure. Highly recommended.

July 23, 2014

Thank you Mr. Herr for your kind words and recommendation. Thank you again for your service to our country and as always if you have any questions or need help please don't hesitate to call us. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Sarah@crossroadslasvegas.com 702-207-7484