Denver Auto Inc.

(5.0) 3 Reviews

4970 Oneida St, Commerce City, CO 80022

We Drove away with 2 cars!!!!

by from Aurora, Co |

My husband and I was looking for 1 car... but needed 2.. Mike showed us a few cars then I said " Mike we really need 2 cars for this price. Good cars that wont stop on us that will run for a few years with no Major work needed.. He Said let me see what I can do..!!! Needless to say we drove away with 2 cars... That even my mechanic said was a good deal!!!! Mike was fair and a Good man !!! He really looked out for My family!!

Great buying experience

by from Estes Park, CO |

Had a great buying process with Mike at Kam Corp. It was simple with no games. My wife and i where looking for a 2013 Ford Explorer and Mike did all the work to find us exactly what we wanted at a great price. I highly recommend buying with them.

Very satisfied

by from Aurora co |

I bought a car from Kamcorp after looking for over a month on Craigslist and through personal references, so I knew what was out there. I was impressed with every car they showed me and decided on a Kia sportage. The price was more than fair and we have owned the car now for over four months and its the best money I've spent I haven't had one problem. I had a couple of questions after the purchase and they promptly answered. I would highly recommend buying a car from this company and will always check with them when I'm buying any cars in the future.