Ourisman Chevrolet Mitsubishi

4400 Branch Ave, Marlow Heights, MD 20748

New 888-896-6792 New888-896-6792
Used 888-296-1827 Used888-296-1827
Service 877-603-4171 Service 877-603-4171

You always get your way at Ourisman, everyday!

Dealership that has the inventory and staff

by from Dover Delaware |

I came in with an internet sell and was sure that I would be leaving with the car. Eventhough we hit a snag with the Chevrolet Employee discount you found a way to work it out, and was able to take the car homne that day. Considering a 200 mile return trip to get the car 4 days later, I left very happy.

April 14, 2015

Melvin, we're thrilled to hear that we could make your car shopping experience so wonderful! Congrats on your new car! We appreciate your business and don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you. In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Kenny Powers, General Manager

Not happy

by from Washington, DC |

This was not a good experience at Ourisman Mitsubishi. The facilities were not what I would expect of a car showroom (no AC and rather unkempt). No one was friendly or inviting. The salesman who finally did bombard me was the stereotypical pushy, abrasive, uncaring salesman trying to cover his flaws with unnecessary banter. On top of that they pushed up the price from the internet for a very known cheap car. The cheapness of the car was proven with my "test drive". The parts in a brand new 2017 were cheap and made for a terrible drive. And even after I told the salesman I was looking for a car within a certain budget about "100" times, he still tried to sell me a car out of my budget. And he even had the nerve to say that my budget was more like a USED car budget. I knew that was bologna, because I've seen many NEW cars online that are definitely within my budget. I just so happened to like the car I went to view a little more. But now with the very, very poor "salesmanship" and test driving the car, I can see that I was right to shop around online for other makes and models and definitely other dealerships. I really just felt uncomfortable with the entire experience at Oursiman Mitsubishi and with Mr. Embden and I am happy to say that I got the heck out of dodge. I will be going to another dealership in hopes of finding a better customer service, a better buying experience and a better deal.

May 28, 2016

On behalf of our dealership, we would like to extend our apologies to you for your last visit with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and leave this review. We strive to ensure an excellent experience and would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about what happened. We'd like to do whatever it takes to regain your future business. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can work together to resolve this issue. Sincerely, Kenny Powers, General Manager, 301.423.4000

Not helpful at all

by from Fairfax, VA |

I went to this dealership on a Sunday to see a car I found on cars.com. When I got there not only did they not have the car I wanted but they were not open either. Their website states they were supposed to be open. I called the next day and was explained about a law that prevents them from being open on Sundays. I understand that but UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE. The Chevy side was open but not the Mitsubishi side. So I talked to the Sales manager and she tried to schedule me an appointment to come in. She didn't know I had talked to a salesmen earlier and he confirmed to me that the car I was looking for had been sold. But she emailed me a few times throughout the week to have me come in a test drive that particular model. The model they didn't have anymore. Even after I responded with "you don't have that car anymore". She still emailed me about coming in a seeing that particular car. I understand trying to get your customer in the door but if I'm calling about a specific car I'm not going to want a different one. I'm not going to drive an hour to go to a dealership just for them to not have the car I want. I'd just turn around a drive back home angry. The funny this is that car is still listed on their website. UPDATE YOUR LISTINGS AND YOUR WEBSITE!!!

May 18, 2016

Thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction and we are very sorry to hear about your experience. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you and regaining your trust in our business. Sincerely, Kenny Powers, General Manager, 301.423.4000

Bad Service

by from Washington DC |

I drop my Truck off at this dealer on 12/11/15 to have the brakes repair. After there service technician took a look at my truck. I was informed that I needed new calibers and break lines and the power steering radiator started leaking at the shop. I was asked to come back to the shop and take a look at what they found. So I did, looking at my cooling radiator for the power steering it was very clear that it was a fresh puncture hole. Looking at the calibers the only problem was the bleed ports were a little corroded. I was told they don't replace the ports only the calibers. The estimate to have this service done was $3500. My service representative did offer to try and have this price reduced. So I agreed to have the repairs done. After 21/2 weeks and me driving by there to see if my truck move at all. I notice my windows was down and the prior week it had rained. On 1-6-16 I get a call from my service representative letting me know that my truck was ready to be pick up and she had got the price reduced $250. After driving my truck home I noticed my seat heaters would not turn off and I had no control over the mirrors. Obviously rain had damage my door window switch panel. This place was very expensive and did very crappy work take your vehicle somewhere else..

January 23, 2016

Stan, it's unfortunate to hear about the dissatisfaction you experienced with our service department. I can assure you that the negative details you've mentioned do not reflect our typical business practices nor do they live up to our professional standards. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Please feel free to reach out to me personally. Regards, Kenny Powers, General Manager, 301.423.4000

Exceptional Service and great Customer Service

by from Huntingtown , Maryland |

I was having my car repaired at the dealership and could not ask for better service. Everyone was so helpful from the receptionist in the front office all the way to the General Manager who went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of. What a great team. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

January 16, 2016

Thank you for writing this five-star review of our service department, Steve. For all of our customers who walk through our doors we want to demonstrate world class service and nothing less. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best regards, Kenny Powers, General Manager

Best dealership ever

by from Maryland |

I had a great experience here, customer service was excellent! And most of all ken Panky is the best sells rep I have ever delt with! I am extremely happy and satisfied! !!!

December 24, 2015

Lakita, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We will share your comments with Ken and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best regards, Kenny Powers, General Manager

Fastest Car Buying Experience

by from Washington, DC |

I had an appointment with Mr. Charles Dyson. I told him what time I would arrive and he was standing outside waiting for me when i arrived. He introduced himself and we wen to his desk. He gave me paperwork to fill out and everything else was easy. I had no problems picking a vehicle in my budget and getting the paperwork done. This was the fastest car buying experience I've ever had. When I purchase my next vehicle I will be back.

December 24, 2015

Anthony, thank you for taking the time to leave us this terrific feedback! It is great to read that Charles took care of you and accommodated your needs and provided you with the fastest car buying experience you've ever had! If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Kenny Powers, General Manager

Great services

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

It was a great experience at Ourisman Chevrolet, my sales person Kenneth Pankey was just great, he ready made my buying a new car smooth, he knew what he was doing & he was excellent at his job. I will tell other friends and family about him.

December 24, 2015

Gloria, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Kenneth is wholly devoted to the success of our guests' experiences and we are both lucky and proud to have him on our team. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Kenny Powers, General Manager

Excellent service

by from District Heights, MD |

Kathy Harvey and Jasper Lambert both made my appointment/scheduling experience and my vehicle service experience the best I've ever had. They are kind, friendly. and excel at customer service. I observed Mr. Lambert service multiple customers and vehicles all at one time and he did it well. Ms. Harvey was a joy to speak with on the phone and I was happy to meet her in person. Because of the service I received from Ms. Harvey and Mr. Lambert, I look forward to scheduling my next vehicle repair and shop for my next vehicle at Ourisman Chevrolet of Marlow Heights, MD

December 24, 2015

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Lisa. Kathy and Jasper are valuable members of our team and it's encouraging to hear that they provided you with the best service experience you've ever had! If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Kenny Powers, General Manager

Great service, clean facility

by from Marlow heights, Maryland |

David Cox went way and beyond to make sure we understood the deal and gave us a great deal. He was always professional and answered my phone calls every time i called.

December 24, 2015

Andrew, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We're very happy that David was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Kenny Powers, General Manager