Alfano Motorcars

(3.5) 8 Reviews

1423 Calle Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405

Turned into worst mistake I ever made

by from California |

I purchased a Certified Pre Owned 2010-CLS550C from Alfano. The buying experience was quick and efficient. This is my first experience with CPO vehicles. I've bought all of my previous vehicles new, including my last BMW. I drove 4 hours each way to purchase this vehicle from Alfano. I took it into my local Mercedes dealer to have the MBRACE updated and activated and they performed a multipoint inspection and found 3 items that were not taken care of in the CPO report, & I needed to return to the purchasing dealer, Alfano, to have repaired. After sending Alfano my documentation, they ignored me for a week, and sent an email saying, "Ummm, Charlie, Should I still ignore him?". Since my name is not Charlie, I entered a complaint on The Mercedes web site. A Regional Case Mgr. contacted me, gave me his direct number, and assured me he would work this out with either Alfano, or my local dealer and keep me updated. It's been another 2 weeks now, and I can't even get the Regional Case Mgr. to call me back and update me on anything. I've left 3 messages and one time got someone else and was assured I would get a call back. No calls & I'm loosing sleep because I can't even get a filthy engine air filter changed. I'm unhappy with Alfano and Mercedes. I expected more, at least from Mercedes. At this point I wouldn't recommend , Alfano, Mercedes, or the CPO program.

The best car buying experience ever

by from San Luis Obispo, California |

My wife and I purchased a CPO Mercedes from Alfano Motor Cars. I have purchased many cars over my lifetime and have had both good and bad experiences. But this was truly THE BEST. Dealing with the Alfano team is a true pleasure. No pressure, a can do attitude, knowledgeable, and courteous come to mind as I try to describe the folks that I dealt with. The facilities are undergoing renovation and I truly expect the dealership to be five star once the renovations are complete. I don't often post reviews, but I feel strongly that this dealership is an outstanding asset to our community.

Exceptional service, outstanding sales staff.

by from Hollister, California |

I have been looking for quite sometime for a gently used, reasonably priced Mercedes GLX350. Although Alfano motors is a 3 hour drive. I decided to try this dealership. Much to my surprise they delivered on all aspect of my purchase; price, quality of the vehicle, service, complete disclosure. They were extremely efficient while finalizing my purchase. A special thank you to Brian Kinkade. Great salesman, outstanding young man . Brian is an asset to Alfano Motors. See Brian when looking for your next car, tell him I sent you.

Great Experience!!

by from Santa Maria |

Alfano motors was Great, from the quick response (email inquiry from cars.com) to the friendly customer service, to the final moment driving the car off the lot. I was hesitant to visit this dealership due to reviews on cars.com; but was totally proven wrong from the moment we walked onto the lot. Would definitely recommend the dealership to family and friends. Thanks Alfano for my new Audi

Selling Junkers

by from San Luis Obispo, CA |

BEWARE!!! We bought a Honda Van from them less than a month ago. Since then the rear passenger door stopped opening, then the check engine light came on and now this morning the tranny died, leaving my wife and 5 yr old child stranded in the middle of intersection. These people are masking over the problems and selling junkers. DO BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. CROOKS!!!!!!

Waste of time

by from Grover Beach, CA |

I sent an email for more info on the Hyundai Santa Fe listed and got no response. Drove to the dealership and was told they sold that car a while ago. Told salesman it is on cars.com and their own website and he said he would tell them to take it off. Well it is still on there a week later. Feel like they just want to get you in there with a great deal listed and then try to sell you something else.

Great buying experience

by from Cambria, CA |

We bought a pre-owned MBZ C230 at a very fair price. The salesman and finance manager were personabe and professional. A seemless transaction.

A bad day turned GOOD

by from san luis obispo, ca |

Just want to say thanks to all the guys at KHM Mercedes. Visiting from outta town when the check engine light came on!! Freaked out I called home to get the nearest dealership in SLO....what a lucky draw I got. Roger answered the phone and said it was OK to come right in for a check. Advised of an HOUR wait time, my BF and I walked to the lobby. Not much to choose in the way of food, I went on the hunt for a salesperson. Found Terry, he drove us to get a snack, as my BF was on crutches and unable to walk very far. Sandwiches in hand, back to the lot for the short wait until we could drive our car home. They probably treat all the same, but I felt special with the extra courtesy that was extended!! Thanks for the ;-).