Ourisman Dodge Jeep Chrysler

5900 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22303

Used 703-329-1600

Unprofessional and sleazy

by from Alexandria, va |

Way to many problems with this place to write down. I would end up with a 3 page story if I shared all my negative experiences with ourisman dodge and jeep of Alexandria. I have bought one new car from them and bought another used car but returned it after the first night because of a leaky roof. Staff is unprofessional. I've heard dirty jokes told on the sales floor, been given a more expensive price for a car the second time I looked at it because they thought I was someone else, had my credit ran when I asked them not to (they said they needed my soc even if I was paying cash to "protect themselves from fraud" but wouldn't run my credit which ended up being a lie) caught them adding things into the final contract price after we agreed upon an "out the door" price, caught them hiding problems with a car they were trying to sell and overall get a nasty feeling every time I step foot in their building. I would never buy another car from this place even if it was the best deal ever because there's probably something wrong with the car that they're hiding from you. If you're buying a new car you'll get better service and probably a better deal from almost anywhere else and if your buying a used car from there they're probably hiding something about it. When people talk about how they hate car salesmen, they're talking about the types of people that work at oursisman dodge and jeep of Alexandria.

Great Service!

by from Chantilly, VA |

I have a chrysler and I have loved the service I've received at Ourisman Chantilly. I really don't like the Chantilly Toyota Service department at all. I needed to have my Rav4 serviced and thought, hey, I'll ask Chrysler if they can service my Rav4 and Hybrid Highlander. Much to my pleasant surprise they do! It was such a great experience! I recommend anyone to take their vehicle no matter the make and model, to Chrysler Chantilly, VA in the auto park. They were friendly, fast, and Barbara even gave me a coupon for my next oil change free. I'm sold and will never go back to Toyota service again. Thanks Chrysler! Brenda

can't get a service person

by from dc |

Had to call four times over two days to find out if my car was finished. Got put on hold ... now for the third time over the past 20 minutes. With each call, no apologies and no response. If the "hold voice" tells me what an important. While the work is usually of good quality, is the any way to run a competitive operation????

can't get a service person