Rancho Grande Motors

1404 Auto Park Way, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405

Great Experience

by from Fresno, CA |

I was looking for the 2012 Elantra Indigo Blue Limited with Nav. This was like looking for the needle in the hay stack. The gentleman there was SUPER!!! They didn't have the car but he went waaaaayyyy beyond what he had to do to help me find it in the state of California. I was truly impressed and hated that i couldn't buy my new vehicle from this dealership!. If I ever buy another Hyundai(which I see myself doing) I will drive the 170 miles to buy it from this dealership.

The way it should be

by from Atascadero CA |

I have purchased two cars from Clint Gregory and Chris Wallace and I am very pleased. They both treated me with respect and I was allowed to make my decision on my way with no pressure. All promises were kept and the final, price was even better than we agreed on. I highly recommend this dealer and the people that they hire are the best. Paul

Best car buying experience!

by from Santa Clara,CA |

I bought a 2015 Subaru WRX STI this past Saturday from Sarah. She was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and patient. At no time during the entire buying process were we rushed or pressured; she actually gave us a better deal than where I lived so I didn't mind the long drive to purchase my new car. She explained every step along the way as well as giving us thorough instructions on all the paperworks and features on the new car. I would definitely go back to Sarah for a replacement vehicle in the future. I recommend Sarah as the best sales person. Thanks for a terrific experience!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Los Osos, CA |

My wife and I purchased a new Subaru Outback from Sarah Wadsworth this past Saturday. Sarah was a joy to work with. Knowledable and patient, she took the time and made every effort to make sure what we bought was both what we wanted and needed. At no time during the entire buying process were we rushed or pushed. She explained every step along the way as well as giving us thorough instruction on all the features of our new car. Sarah also made sure we knew that she would be available after the sale if we had questions. In addition, every other person we met was friendly and helpful. More like meeting a family than just buying a car. Outstanding!

Amazing Experience with this dealership

by from Atascadero, CA |

Just bought a used Buick Enclave from this group. Maybe I'm a little biased because I watched the Giants win the world series with my sales/finance team but they were truly amazing. I couldn't get down to the dealership until almost closing time but I knew that I was going to buy the vehicle. They stayed for hours, got me the deal I needed, never rushed me, weren't pushy. When I left there my girls wanted to know if we could come back to visit our sales woman Sarah. Highly recommend both Sarah and the dealership in general.

I had an excellent experience working with Jeff!

by from Cayucos, CA |

I had an excellent experience working with Jeff! He was never ?pushy?, and he went above and beyond to help me. I told him exactly what I wanted and he helped me get it! He is the complete opposite of your ?typical salesman?. I will be referring all of my friends and family to him!

Easy car buying experience

by from Nipomo, CA |

They were easy to work with. Sergio was great. None of the hard sell tactics that I dealt with from other dealers.

olivia

by from san luis obispo, cal |

We received very good service and help from Rancho Grande and salesman Shane Traver and would return if we were in search for another vehicle

Tremendous experience!

by from Santa Maria, CA |

Following a horrific car accident, new vehicle safety was of paramount importance to me. I did extensive research on new vehicles and decided to take a look at the 2014 Subaru Forester. Sarah Wadsworth, one of Rancho Grande Motors' sales staff, went above and beyond in all levels of service. On my first visit to the dealership, Sarah spent two hours with me, with most of the time spent explaining all the safety features of the new Subaru line. She asked if I wanted t test drive it but I declined, explaining that I still was afraid to drive right after the accident. Sarah was very understanding and there was no hard sell or pressure for me to give her my personal information. She simply gave me her business card and said to get in touch when I was ready. Almost 3 months passed before I called Sarah to say I wanted to come in again and possibly take the Forester for a test drive. She said if I felt absoluely ready to do so, she would be happy to see me. Expecting to fall in love with the Forester, I was surprised to find it a rougher ride than I expected - probably because I had been used to the smoother ride of a mid-size sedan. Sarah explained the safety features of the Outback and compared them to the Forester and suggested I consider test driving the 2014 Outback. I fell in love with the Outback's feel, comfortable ride and smooth handling and am now a proud new owner. Sarah is the big reason I went back to Rancho Grande Motors and she did not disappoint. She is professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. With service like this, when my 2002 Camry finally gives up (it's closing in on 400,000 miles now), I'm sure I'll go back to see Sarah for a replacement vehicle. I can't recommend Sarah or Rancho Grande Motors highly enough! Thanks for a terrific experience!!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from MONROVIA CALIFORNIA |

SARAH AT RANCHO GRANDE MOTORS HELPED ME GREATLY IN MY SEARCH FOR A FINE VEHICLE. SHE IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT CUSTOMER CARE AT IT'S BEST, IS ALL ABOUT. SHE IS KNOWLEDGABLE, HELPFUL, DEPENDABLE AND CONSIDERATE. I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT WHAT A GOOD EXPERIENCE IT WAS WORKING WITH HER SO I WILL JUST STOP HERE, THANKS SO MUCH SARAH! TOM G.