Rancho Grande Motors

1404 Auto Park Way, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405

New 888-237-6712
Used 877-235-7930
Service 866-240-5556

Easy to find. Easy to deal with

Great Experience

by from Fresno, CA |

I was looking for the 2012 Elantra Indigo Blue Limited with Nav. This was like looking for the needle in the hay stack. The gentleman there was SUPER!!! They didn't have the car but he went waaaaayyyy beyond what he had to do to help me find it in the state of California. I was truly impressed and hated that i couldn't buy my new vehicle from this dealership!. If I ever buy another Hyundai(which I see myself doing) I will drive the 170 miles to buy it from this dealership.

I had an excellent experience working with Jeff!

by from Cayucos, CA |

I had an excellent experience working with Jeff! He was never ?pushy?, and he went above and beyond to help me. I told him exactly what I wanted and he helped me get it! He is the complete opposite of your ?typical salesman?. I will be referring all of my friends and family to him!

Easy car buying experience

by from Nipomo, CA |

They were easy to work with. Sergio was great. None of the hard sell tactics that I dealt with from other dealers.

olivia

by from san luis obispo, cal |

We received very good service and help from Rancho Grande and salesman Shane Traver and would return if we were in search for another vehicle

Tremendous experience!

by from Santa Maria, CA |

Following a horrific car accident, new vehicle safety was of paramount importance to me. I did extensive research on new vehicles and decided to take a look at the 2014 Subaru Forester. Sarah Wadsworth, one of Rancho Grande Motors' sales staff, went above and beyond in all levels of service. On my first visit to the dealership, Sarah spent two hours with me, with most of the time spent explaining all the safety features of the new Subaru line. She asked if I wanted t test drive it but I declined, explaining that I still was afraid to drive right after the accident. Sarah was very understanding and there was no hard sell or pressure for me to give her my personal information. She simply gave me her business card and said to get in touch when I was ready. Almost 3 months passed before I called Sarah to say I wanted to come in again and possibly take the Forester for a test drive. She said if I felt absoluely ready to do so, she would be happy to see me. Expecting to fall in love with the Forester, I was surprised to find it a rougher ride than I expected - probably because I had been used to the smoother ride of a mid-size sedan. Sarah explained the safety features of the Outback and compared them to the Forester and suggested I consider test driving the 2014 Outback. I fell in love with the Outback's feel, comfortable ride and smooth handling and am now a proud new owner. Sarah is the big reason I went back to Rancho Grande Motors and she did not disappoint. She is professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. With service like this, when my 2002 Camry finally gives up (it's closing in on 400,000 miles now), I'm sure I'll go back to see Sarah for a replacement vehicle. I can't recommend Sarah or Rancho Grande Motors highly enough! Thanks for a terrific experience!!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from MONROVIA CALIFORNIA |

SARAH AT RANCHO GRANDE MOTORS HELPED ME GREATLY IN MY SEARCH FOR A FINE VEHICLE. SHE IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT CUSTOMER CARE AT IT'S BEST, IS ALL ABOUT. SHE IS KNOWLEDGABLE, HELPFUL, DEPENDABLE AND CONSIDERATE. I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT WHAT A GOOD EXPERIENCE IT WAS WORKING WITH HER SO I WILL JUST STOP HERE, THANKS SO MUCH SARAH! TOM G.

Love my new Subaru!

by from San Luis Obispo, Ca |

I bought my new Subaru on 7/20/13 and worked with Clint. From start to finish he was friendly, made me feel like I was worth the time, worked within my abilities for pricing/financing, and overall made it an enjoyable car buying experience. I came in the door unsure as to whether or not I would be buying a new car and walked out the door confident that I made the right choice. Thank you, Clint!

Happy New Hyundai Car Buyer

by from Avila Beach CA |

We had an excellent experience in purchasing our new 2013 Hyundai Sonoma then during a followup with Tom Sanchez, our Salesman. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and thoughtful. I'd recommend dealing with Tom to others interested in buying a new car. He even washed our car for us on our return visit.

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

by from paso robles, Ca |

We first became aware of the 2008 Audi A6 on craigslist and decided to just stop by and check it out. When we arrived we were approached by a very friendly sales representative who introduced himself and asked if we had any questions and what we were looking for. We let him know what we had and what we were looking for and he made us comfortable the entire time and not once made us feel overwhelmed. Everyone there that we came in contact with was extremely nice and several shook our hands and congratulated us on our purchase. Worked with us and made us feel great about our purchase and trade-in. Would go back again!!!

New 2013 Sonata Purchase

by from Waretown, NJ |

Thorough technical and financial explanations. Helpful staff including Saleman, Tom Sanchez.

Love my Subaru. Love Rancho Grande.

by from Atascadero, Ca |

Love Subaru's, and heard they made some improvements to the Impreza. Visited the dealership and Shane helped me. He was very knowledgeable about the different models and equipment, and the dealership even went out of there way to get the exact color I wanted. They couldn't have made it any easier. Seriously the least stressful car buying experience ever!