Rio Vista Chevrolet

Used 866-901-8563
Service 888-409-6772

Best of the best

by from California |

I cannot say enough about this guys. Saw a car the I liked got on the phone and called them. Dick was the sales man who attended my call and he was a great guy to deal with. Make story short it was the easier buy I ever made in my life. I recommend this dealer everywhere I go!

Most Rude Sales Manager

by from Santa Maria,Ca |

Working with dealer to purchase a truck , was fine at first. But when it came to negotiate a price , they would not budge. I ask them to give me a week , to get some other things settle and I would come back. They agreed, but when I didn't purchase the truck, they were upset. The salesman was trying that evening to come up with a idea. Little did he and I know, the sales manager allowed one of his other staff to sell the truck. I called ask why would you that and became rude ,disrespectful and was unprofessional. Never will I recommend them to anyone.

Rio Vista Chevrolet responded to this review

August 27, 2013

I am sorry you feel you had a bad experience here. As I recall you are correct, we held the truck for over a week while you got your refinance on your home completed. The first day you came in you said you liked the truck very much, you had another dealer in Santa Maria "sell one out from under you", and you would never do business with them again. You asked our sales consultant if there was any more discount, and he said no. You agreed it was a fair price based on the lack of availability, and asked if we could hold it for you, which we did. The day you were to come in and complete the transaction, our sales consultant came in on his day off to meet you. When you got here, you brought in your trade, and asked if we could possibly give you more money than we had offered on your previous visit. Which we did. You asked if we could give you a payment scenario based on an interest rate that you had been preapproved for, which we did. You then told our sales consultant it was more than you had figured and you needed to think about it. As you got up to leave our sales consultant specifically told you we cannot hold this truck for you any longer and you replied that?s fine, I need to think about it and left. One of other sales consultants heard the conversation, as did I, and he called a client who wanted to purchase the truck. If I came off as rude when you called in I apologize, I was only trying to explain how I made a decision based on your conversation with our sales consultant, and the best interest of the dealership. And as I recall you hung up on me. So again, I am sorry if you had a bad experience here, but I truly feel that we went above and beyond to try and accommodate your purchase.