Beyer Ford

(3.8) 4 Reviews

170 Ridgedale Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960

shopped but didn't buy

by from mendham, nj |

My wife ,son and I were shopping for my son's new vehicle: a fusion, cherokee,mazda 6, or hyundai sonata. We met our salesman at the Beyer Chrysler Showroom next door. He had a Ford shirt on and the manager that assigned him to us said that he had just come over to help out. After it was time for the money man to speak to us, the salesmen said if we go next door to the Ford dealership that he will be there to help us. When we went next door to look at Fusions, he was knowledgeable and helpful. We went inside to talk numbers and he made a few trips before the "moneyman" came over to clinch the deal and sweeten the pot. We explained that we were still deciding between 3 different vehicles and would weigh each by the end of the day. The moneyman talked about his heart attack, etc. and gave us a final hint that there could get another discount before we left. The salesman was excellent and our son's decision was driven by vehicle and price.

not disappointed for going there.

by from livingston nj |

worth the time to visit and shop.It was a leasant up-front sales experience.

nice salesmen cant make a deal...

by from new york |

would not go back these guys although were very friendly they just wasted my time and made me think that we had a deal on a vehicle then after asking for my credit card and wanting me to sign paper work, they said they could not do the deal highly unprofesional and did not even try to work it out. would not recomend this dealer dont wast your time.

GREAT guys!

by from Asbury NJ |

No pressure & no bs tactics used. Eric & John sent me a video and I drove an hour truck was just as they said!