Beyer Ford

170 Ridgedale Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960

New 866-347-8452
Used 866-232-2545
Service 866-350-8273

Beyer Knows What You Desire.

Great service

by from lake hiawatha nj |

We went to beyer based on other people's reviews and we dont regret it.we leased a 2014 ford fusion and it was hassle free.our sales man justin paladini was very nice and helpful and based on his service we are already thinking about a second car to lease.thank you justin.

Never a bad experience at Beyer!!!

by from Morristown, NJ |

My father leased from Beyer for years, and now I do. One of a kind service that you only find at certain places. No complaints.

service provided as promised in appropriate time

by from Madison NJ |

I went online to schedule a service appointment easily. I dropped the car off the evening before. The service was performed without any issues. We received a call that the car was ready. The bill was ready and I even got membership money subtracted from the bill without asking for the credit.

Great experience

by from morristown |

It was a good experience to get a new car throught this dealer. Our salesman Juan R was very helpful and patience with us. Now we enjoy our new focus.

Fantastic Salesman - Unhappy with Management

by from Morristown, NJ |

Danny G was wonderful. Helped me purchase a certified used Fusion at a price I was comfortable with and extremely patient and accommodating in the many operational questions I had. The only bad feature about Beyer Ford, is that their licensed service department will not attest to condition and place inspection stickers on used cars-even if they are certified as other dealers do. However, if your purchase a leased our new car, Beyer will gladly do this for you.

Great service

by from Morristown,NJ |

My husband and I had a very favorable experience at Beyer Ford. I had been considering turning in my well used and loved Jeep but anxious about the runaround you get with some dealerships. Our salesman John Schell was very helpful and knowledgeable in pointing out and demonstrating the many features of the 2014 Jeep Patriot we took for a trial ride. We did not feel pressured at all. His manager Brian was very fair both on a trade in of our old Jeep and the purchase of a new Jeep. We are very satisfied customers and recommend them highly.

shopped but didn't buy

by from mendham, nj |

My wife ,son and I were shopping for my son's new vehicle: a fusion, cherokee,mazda 6, or hyundai sonata. We met our salesman at the Beyer Chrysler Showroom next door. He had a Ford shirt on and the manager that assigned him to us said that he had just come over to help out. After it was time for the money man to speak to us, the salesmen said if we go next door to the Ford dealership that he will be there to help us. When we went next door to look at Fusions, he was knowledgeable and helpful. We went inside to talk numbers and he made a few trips before the "moneyman" came over to clinch the deal and sweeten the pot. We explained that we were still deciding between 3 different vehicles and would weigh each by the end of the day. The moneyman talked about his heart attack, etc. and gave us a final hint that there could get another discount before we left. The salesman was excellent and our son's decision was driven by vehicle and price.

not disappointed for going there.

by from livingston nj |

worth the time to visit and shop.It was a leasant up-front sales experience.

nice salesmen cant make a deal...

by from new york |

would not go back these guys although were very friendly they just wasted my time and made me think that we had a deal on a vehicle then after asking for my credit card and wanting me to sign paper work, they said they could not do the deal highly unprofesional and did not even try to work it out. would not recomend this dealer dont wast your time.

GREAT guys!

by from Asbury NJ |

No pressure & no bs tactics used. Eric & John sent me a video and I drove an hour truck was just as they said!