Beyer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

200 Ridgedale Ave, Morristown, NJ 07962

New 855-660-3033
Used 866-413-8518
Service 866-413-8818

Beyer Knows What You Desire.

they did an awesome job

by from Montville, NJ |

Got a new 2013 Durango because I needed a bigger vehicle. The guys and gals at Beyer really tried to help me and they did an awesome job

Beyer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

July 8, 2013

Thank you for the kind words!!! We very much appreciate it! Glad you had a good experience at our store!

Unprofessional

by from North, nj |

Worst shopping experience ever. Salesperson did not even know about some of the features that the vehicle had, I had to explain to the sales person as to what the function was. The "manager"(s) were not nice people at all, rude, un personable and held up to the used car salesman stereotype. This dealer gave us the run around: avoiding questions, asking for deposits before a deal was even made, making us drive up numerous times to the dealership(30 miles 1 way). After close to 2 weeks of nonsense we still couldn't make a deal. Save your time and energy.

Very happy with my purchase

by from Elmwood Park NJ |

I came in looking for a used truck. I told the manager that I had a budget of $11,000 and he showed me a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe AWD for $11,000 and he said I can have it for $9500. I didn't have to haggle. I was so amazed on how they treated me with respect!!!!!! After 6 weeks of looking for my truck, I finally found it for way under my budget price. Thank you Steve for being such a nice salesman. I will be buying from them again. Just when I thought my credit was bad I got my truck for $235 for 60 months. Thank you Beyer Jeep

Easy process from beginning to end

by from Bernardsville NJ |

Originally contacted a number of dealers online looking for a used /demo Jeep Overland. Matt from Beyer responded to me but initially did not have what I was looking for. A few days later he contacted me indicating he had a demo for me to look at. I went in that same day and, working with Joe Hanson, was quickly able to come to an agreement. Traded my wrangler and drove away happy with a Demo Overland. It was a far better experience than I had with some other local Jeep dealerships.

BEYER BEWARE!!!

by from Bel Air, MD |

I saw a pre-owned Lexus RX350 online in January 2014 and emailed the Beyer dealership for more information. I immediately received a phone call and began several phone conversations over the course of a Saturday morning. My husband had an appointment in the morning but the Beyer representatiive assured me that if we made the trip from Bel Air, MD to NJ that they would have the car ready for us to look at and that the finance person would also be available should we decide to purchase the car. We drove in the snow for 3 hrs and made contact with the Beyer rep as we approached the dealership. He again said that everything was ready for us to look and deal. When we arrived, the rep passed us over to another salesperson, Brian who didn't seem to know anything about the vehicle. In addition when they brought the car out for us to test drive, it was completely covered with snow! I would have expected that if they knew we were interested in a vehicle and were expecting our arrival from such a distance that they would at least have the car cleaned and ready to drive. We drove the car and liked the vehicle but when we went back into the showroom, we found that the finance guy had in fact left for the day! We were pretty much through with Beyer but received a call on Monday from Rick and my husband felt as though he was trying to make amends for the poor service. They made a deal and my husband picked up the vehicle.We were not informed that an inspection would be required and requested reimbursement of the cost we incurred for the additional inspection. The lack of communication and follow through from dealership caused significant delays resulting in the vehicle being driven for well over a month on expired tags. We would also like to reiterate that the brakes on the vehicle we purchased barely passed MD inspection. Immediately upon taking possession of the vehicle and having the inspection completed, we were informed by the licensed mechanic who performed the state inspection that the brakes were, at best, borderline, with the rear pads at 2/32 and front at 12/32. When we spoke with Rick about this over the phone, we were told that ?he was going to pull the file and look into it? and get in touch with us. We followed up with two additional emails to Rick, however, we have not heard anything since. It is very hard for me to believe that the Beyer dealship has such poor organization and communication and that they don't even have the courtesy of responding to customer complaints. I would not recommend this dealership.

Forget about service once they have your money!!

by from Oakland, New Jersey |

I bought a jeep that was misrepresented, After about 2 weeks, the manager(Eric Florio) finally said he would take care of things via the salesman, Juan. His version of taking care of things was to put hot rubber or epoxy on a cracked bumper that was obviously previously fixed the same way, which did not work the first time and not the salesman or the ads acknowledged anything being wrong with the bumper at the time of purchase.In actuality the report attached to the jeep stated there was no body or paint work done to the jeep. I did not notice it until i brought it home and did a visual inspection. The person who did the job did not reattach the rubber mat that goes on top of the bumper that fits under the tailgate because he knew if he pressed the knob in the hole the bumper would crack again and it is showing signs of warping after only one day of it being repaired. I have called and written emails to no avail because now they have their payment and mailed my plates, they feel they do not have to return my calls or answer my emails. I have asked for service records, so i can know when to change the oil and a receipt or warranty on the bumper so i can have them for my records and have been ignored. Instead of doing the right thing by replacing the bumper(which would of costed $500) they did a job that is not going to last. They have a upset, dissatisfied customer who instead of having a happy experience regrets patronizing Beyer. So buyer beware and be prepared to escalate your case to the proper offices because you will not get satisfaction from Beyer and Eric Florio and if your salesman is Juan Rodriquez be prepared for him to be of no help because his famous phrase is his hands are tied and he can't help you anymore, he is only the salesman who made his commission off of you.

JEEP EXPERENCE

by from HOPATCONG |

CALLED AHEAD TO LOOK AT 2012 GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND . WAS TOLD, YUP ITS HERE AND YOU CAN COME DOWN AND LOOK AT IT.WELL AFTER DRIVING 50 MINUTES TO GET THERE THEY HAD NO KEYS !!! WAITED A LONG TIME TO FIND OUT THE SALESMEN TOOK BOTH SETS HOME WITH HIM ? FED UP WITH THAT KIND OF SERVICE . I WENT TO JOHNSON DODGE BUDD LAKE THAT SAME DAY AND BOUGHT MY GRANDCHEROKEE THERE. BEYER JEEP NOT RECOMENDED AT ALL !!!!!!!!!

Beyer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

July 8, 2013

We can not say enough how sorry we are about your experience here at Beyer. We would never make an appointment with a potential client knowing that keys to a vehicle were temporarily unavailable. All Dealerships struggle with misplaced items such as keys. This is an explaination not an excuse. Please accept our sincere apologies.