McDermott Lexus Chevrolet

655 Main St, East Haven, CT 06512

New 888-799-6991
Used 888-414-3061
Service 888-356-1265

I believe in great salesmanship, superb customer service and in YOU - our valued customer! - Dave McDermott

A five-time buyer......

by from Westbrook, CT |

This is my fifth Lexus and the fourth from McDermott. The only reason I went to Hoffman's was that Kamran Moody had moved to that dealership and, thankfully, he is now back at McDermott's. Kamran and staff took additional time to find me the right car in that I did not want a black interior and he was very patient in explaining the new features. My loyalty to McDermott Lexus was recognized when my brother bought a Chevrolet Equinox from them as well. He had previously transacted his business through another Chevrolet dealership and I am convinced that he too will be a loyal longterm McDermott customer. Kamran is A-plus !!!!!!!!!

McDermott Lexus Chevrolet responded to this review

August 6, 2013

As a family business, we appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to working with you and your family in the future!

Service department for Lexus IS terrific .

by from Woodbury ct |

We have bought 4 cars here all Lexus and could not be happier . We could go to a deferent dealer because distance is the same but McDermott is the place for us

LOVE McDermott Lexus

by from North Haven, CT |

I am always happy with service at McDermott Lexus. The staff is the best, very helpful and accommodating, especially Tanya! I never have any worries since I have been affiliated with McDermott. 'Can't wait to purchase my next car there!!!

McDermott Lexus Chevrolet responded to this review

January 19, 2015

On behalf of the dealership, I would like to thank you for your praise. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience every time they walk into our doors.

Professionalism with a smile

by from Farmington, CT |

While we initially had concerns about how far the dealership was from a home, they quickly became a non-issue. We had the pleasure of working with Doreen Knight. She was (is) an outstanding sales consultant. She was a consummate professional, listened attentively to our needs, competently explained the features of the automobile and provided us with a very competitive price. We couldn't have expected more.

George S. Higgins Sr.

by from Branford,Connecticut |

When I decided to purchase my Chevrolet Cruze in 2011 the sales person was very knowledgeable and worked with me on the pricing, and many other options and concerns that I had. There was no need for a big sales pitch, he was totally honest, I felt that his honesty and salesmanship were direct and caring which was very assuring that I had picked the right dealership and sales person to buy my Cruze

Service

by from Hamden |

Very good ,Always very nice and there to please you and make sure it was done rite and always let you know what the service shall include at the miles and what is due next time also. Nice for the loaner car so we can go to work and go about our days and not have to rush around

new car purchase

by from orange ct. |

EXCELLENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE,service and very professional

Dr Linda

by from Niantic,ct |

This is my second lexus purchase from this dealer.I would not buy anywhere else.The service is top notch. Professional and expeditious!!!!!!!!

First Time Free Service for My New Silverado

by from CT Shoreline |

This Silverado is one of many vehicles I have purchased from the helpful and friendly people at McDermott. As usual the whole process was smooth and trouble free. I was also delighted with the value I received from them for my trade-in. I set up an appointment for my first free factory service visit totally via a push button in an email notification I received from OnStar. Simple to do! The service advisors were professional and friendly. I returned at about the time they estimated the work on my truck would be completed, and it was. Thanks for the great service!

Oil Change

by from East Haven CT |

Again, the customer service, mechanics and the rest of the friendly staff at McDermott in East Haven makes your stay while services are being completed enjoyable. Service was completed at the time of the schedule and all questions I have asked have been answered by the customer service department.

A wonderful experience!

by from New York, NY |

I knew I wanted a Certified Pre Owned Lexus SUV and after reaching out to a number of dealers and not having a particularly comfortable experience, my wife and I walked into McDermott and felt we were home from the first minute we arrived. Not only did they have a wonderful selection of cars but, more important, they treated us with all the warmth and thoughtfulness that you would hope every salesman would use in trying to close a sale. They were willing to negotiate. They were fair. And most important, they were really nice. It has been years since I bought a car and I did have some apprehension about the process. All of those concerns were put to rest the day I walked through the door at McDermott. Within a week we had the car we wanted but more importantly, we had what we felt were new friends who will continue to be there for us in the future. All in all, a terrific experience that left us smiling.