Driver's Auto Mart

Used 866-415-8578 Used 866-415-8578

WE BUY CARS & WE FINANCE ALL CREDITS

Thanks Driver's Mart

by from orlando florida |

I appreciate the hard work of Dion. It wasn't easy finding the right car for me but we did and it end up being the best choice for me. Thanks Dion at Drivers Mart.

Great experience at Driver's Auto Mart

by from Pembroke Pines, Fl. |

Hello I just bought a new well almost new BMW . I saw the car I bought online and called to find out if it was still available before driving down to the dealership as the day before I drove all the way to Bramin BMW in Miami only to find out the car advertized was removed due to not working properly. Then I was told of another car that sounded great but then I was informed it was already sold. All the cars I looked at had scratches or paint chipped. I finally settle for one not to waist my time since I had spent most of my day there and I am informed that the price listed was wrong and the car was more expensive. That was the last straw. So I left not very happy as you can imagine. So the next day like I said I called to see if the car I saw advertized online was still available and they said yes. I drove over there and I saw 2 BMW that i was interested in. From the moment I walked in to Driver's Auto Mart everyone was very pleasant and nice . I sat down and within a minute my salesman greeted me. Martin was his name. He asked me the cars I wanted to see and printed out the car fax on both of them, sat down with me and went over both reports . Then he took me to see both cars and when I told him the one I liked he said let me get the key so you can test drive it and see if you like the way it drives. He showed the different things about the car and the warranty it had. When we got back he took me to his desk and worked out the numbers. I then mentioned if they would be interested in buying my car and what would they offer me for it. To make a long story short they gave me a great price for my car even though they were a dealer and gave me the price I saw on the internet for the car I was buying. No haggeling or deception. They were very straight forward and professional respecting my intellegence and not playing games . The finace gentleman was also very nice and showed extended warranties that they have available if you wanted them. They also gave me a good rate for the car loan. I have to mention that while I was there I suddenly felt bad as I had not eaten all day with the excitment of buying the car and bringing mines in for the trade. And Martin the salesman which I can't emphasize how great he was went and brought my mom and me food. I offer to pay but he would not accept my money. But he was not the only one the Manager of the Dealership as well came up to me and asked if I was alright and also offered to get me something to eat. Everyone was so nice like if they were family. The whole car buying experience was great from begining to end . Thanks to all the staff there Carla who was my initial phone contact and got back to me right away with answers to my intial questions, Martin my salesman who was so nice and knowledgable about cars, the finance gentleman , and the manager for his conern for me when I was feeling bad offering to buy us food as well. I could write alot more but I'll never finish just know that it was the best car buying experience I can remember and I have bought a few cars in my life. Thanks Again Driver's Auto Mart. Mari

by far the worest expiriance i ever had.

by from cooper city fl |

I purchased a car discovered an issue with it the same day, they refused to assist saying you bought it as is. so I contacted BBB 30 days later the same manager that brushed me off asked me to bring the car they will take care of it, I said grate he said its going to take 1 day, it turned to 5 days. they told me to rent a car and they will reimburse me I did I paid $220 for the rental they gave me back $100, not a big deal. a week after they gave me the car back I was stuck on the highway with the same problem stranded with my 10 year old @ night in the middle of the road. this people don't care for their customers this is a joke do not shop @ drivers auto mart or any of their car lots (university dodge)

Amazing experience

by from Davie, Fl |

I had the best experience ever with drivers automart. Erik Rivera was amazing and took his time to help me with my search for my daughters car. We have been shopping for a whole month for a car and have had terrible experiences. I will never buy anywhere else! If you are looking for a genuine honest experience see Erik Thank you once again for your help!

Best Auto sales profetional team in South Florida

by from Miami, Florida |

I brought a 2009 PONTIAC SOLSTICE, It was a pleasure working with the sales person Martin Cespedes, Sales manager,Danny, the finance manager help me get a great loan that worked for me and my budget. Thank you guys for treating me like Family!!! see you next time when its time to car shop again and will recommend Driver's Auto Mart to my Friends, my Clients and my Family!

used car buyer

by from Sunrise, FL |

the salesperson was helpful but not very knowledgeable about the used car I was purchasing

Overall customer experience

by from Dania Beach, FL |

While we haven't purchased a vehicle yet everyone from the sales person, manager and finance were genuinely helpful and worked toward crunching numbers to be where I want to be with monthly payments with the extra protection needed when purchasing this vehicle. There is nothing wrong with my existing truck just needs a little TLC to make me happy but so did the truck we are looking at. But for an older truck which is only 4 years newer, high miles, tailgate damage, and some other items it does not justify the cost of the truck compared to what I already have. If my decision is to keep my truck and do the TLC I would definitely recommend this dealer.

Great Experience

by from Hollywood, FL |

I brought a 2013 Dodge Adventage, It was a pleasure working with the sales manager Palbo he was very helpful and patient. Peter the finance manager help me get a great loan that worked for me and my budget. Thank you guys!!! see you next time when its time to car shop again!

great experience!

by from Davie, fl |

I brought a 2013 dodge avenger from drivers auto mart. The over all experience was pleasant. Pablo the sales manager was great very patient and helpful... finance department was absolutely wonderful, Peter the finance manager help get me a great deal!..... thank you guys! See u next time for my next vehicle!

Average...

by from Ft Lauderdale, Florida |

I called the dealership about an ad I saw on cars.com. Of course the vehicle I wanted was "no longer available" so I was bright around the lot to look at other cars. My original salesman had a new hire show me around. That new hire showed me cars I didn't even want to look at, and then brought me back inside per my request. I was then brought back out with my original salesman and then back in to be passed to another. Javier was very helpful, although the car on the lot didn't have its paperwork ready yet. Mabel, the finance manager finally got me help with getting my trade in appraised, but of course only I showed interest in their car. The car needed some repairs (dirty seats- which they cleaned but they're still stained) and definitely an alignment. Since they don't have a repair shop on site, they adjusted the total price of the car. They also supplied me with a carfax report, though judging my the sanding swirls and paint overspray on the front quarter panel, I can tell the car has been in an accident (probably explains the alignment issue too) but it was never reported to carfax. Just be aware that a clean carfax report doesn't necessarily mean the car has never been hit. I'm also having to supply additional income paperwork since the dealership didn't send them the correct information. Partially my fault for turning in business bank statements, but they should've asked for personal as well if they knew the finance company wouldn't accept them. Just more work on my end to download, print, and fax things that should've been taken care of in the beginning. The store itself is very clean, and I was asked numerous times if I wanted a drink or snack, which I appreciate. I just feel it could've been a better experience. I'm not picky when it comes to cars, and know my financing was a little challenging, but I felt let down quite a few times.