5355 S University Dr, Davie, FL 33328

Used 866-415-8578

WE BUY CARS & WE FINANCE ALL CREDITS

Great Experience

by from Hollywood, FL |

I brought a 2013 Dodge Adventage, It was a pleasure working with the sales manager Palbo he was very helpful and patient. Peter the finance manager help me get a great loan that worked for me and my budget. Thank you guys!!! see you next time when its time to car shop again!

great experience!

by from Davie, fl |

I brought a 2013 dodge avenger from drivers auto mart. The over all experience was pleasant. Pablo the sales manager was great very patient and helpful... finance department was absolutely wonderful, Peter the finance manager help get me a great deal!..... thank you guys! See u next time for my next vehicle!

Average...

by from Ft Lauderdale, Florida |

I called the dealership about an ad I saw on cars.com. Of course the vehicle I wanted was "no longer available" so I was bright around the lot to look at other cars. My original salesman had a new hire show me around. That new hire showed me cars I didn't even want to look at, and then brought me back inside per my request. I was then brought back out with my original salesman and then back in to be passed to another. Javier was very helpful, although the car on the lot didn't have its paperwork ready yet. Mabel, the finance manager finally got me help with getting my trade in appraised, but of course only I showed interest in their car. The car needed some repairs (dirty seats- which they cleaned but they're still stained) and definitely an alignment. Since they don't have a repair shop on site, they adjusted the total price of the car. They also supplied me with a carfax report, though judging my the sanding swirls and paint overspray on the front quarter panel, I can tell the car has been in an accident (probably explains the alignment issue too) but it was never reported to carfax. Just be aware that a clean carfax report doesn't necessarily mean the car has never been hit. I'm also having to supply additional income paperwork since the dealership didn't send them the correct information. Partially my fault for turning in business bank statements, but they should've asked for personal as well if they knew the finance company wouldn't accept them. Just more work on my end to download, print, and fax things that should've been taken care of in the beginning. The store itself is very clean, and I was asked numerous times if I wanted a drink or snack, which I appreciate. I just feel it could've been a better experience. I'm not picky when it comes to cars, and know my financing was a little challenging, but I felt let down quite a few times.

used vehicles

by from plantation |

the vehicle in the ad was bogus. don't waste your time. it won't be there when you get there. we tried for 2 weeks to have them remove the ad (it is still there, and the vehicle is not)/

very unprofessional

by from Hialeah fl |

To start unprofessional !!!!! Im not satisfied at all ...I went to the dealership because cuz the suv I purchased had recently arrived and was not detailed I returned as I was promised a total detail topped liquids plus oil change and checked by mechanic due to a weird shake the vehicle has .. which all they did was a simple oil change and made me wait almost 4 hrs ...I went to the dealership 3 times as I was also promised an extra key which im still waiting on and is very far from my home I can not continue to be going over there now the tag is expired I still have not received any info till today ...1week ago I called and complained that I have not received the sticker or the registration...lady I spoke to rosa told me to call friday....so I did ...now the lady answered told me the suv was registered and they can't do anything...I asked how do I get to workand do the things I need she specifically to me dont worry if get a ticket its only a $10 ticket and that everything I needed was in the mail which is also a lie cause I received a post card for pick up at the dealership ...honestly the only good thing about the dealership was that the salesmen was awesome !!!! Pedro was very helpful and pretty good at what he does but unfortunately he works for a place like that ! Lets see b/s they out with tomorrow cause I was told my papers are not at the dealership

by from Cooper City, Florida |

Due to the incredible quality and service by Vince and staff, we've purchased three cars within the past year. We were treated like family with every purchase and have already recommended D.A.M. to many others.

2014 Nissan Altima

by from Coral Springs FL |

Rosa and Randi were professional and very charming. They made a grueling process very enjoyable. They did not waste my time and ensured I achieved my car buying mission. Mission accomplished! Thank you!

by from Hollywood Florida |

I am very happy with the service I received they were great

Buying new car

by from Hollywood FL 33024 |

I had a very good experience and would let my friends now were to go for a new or used car for them to buy

Pictures, bait and switch.

by from Wellington, Fl. |

When I called this dealer to find out about a truck I saw in a picture that they were advertising. Well it was sold but they could move you over to another truck that they had. I did not fall for that owed scam. I have been watching the pictures that they advertise the same truck keeps coming out for about 3 weeks now. As I thought it is a scam to bait and switch. I f you know the truck is sold why not have it removed from your advertisement. Just felt like they were using shady practices. Granted I did not buy from them nor will I buy from them.