5355 S University Dr, Davie, FL 33328

Used 866-415-8578

WE BUY CARS & WE FINANCE ALL CREDITS

very unprofessional

by from Hialeah fl |

To start unprofessional !!!!! Im not satisfied at all ...I went to the dealership because cuz the suv I purchased had recently arrived and was not detailed I returned as I was promised a total detail topped liquids plus oil change and checked by mechanic due to a weird shake the vehicle has .. which all they did was a simple oil change and made me wait almost 4 hrs ...I went to the dealership 3 times as I was also promised an extra key which im still waiting on and is very far from my home I can not continue to be going over there now the tag is expired I still have not received any info till today ...1week ago I called and complained that I have not received the sticker or the registration...lady I spoke to rosa told me to call friday....so I did ...now the lady answered told me the suv was registered and they can't do anything...I asked how do I get to workand do the things I need she specifically to me dont worry if get a ticket its only a $10 ticket and that everything I needed was in the mail which is also a lie cause I received a post card for pick up at the dealership ...honestly the only good thing about the dealership was that the salesmen was awesome !!!! Pedro was very helpful and pretty good at what he does but unfortunately he works for a place like that ! Lets see b/s they out with tomorrow cause I was told my papers are not at the dealership

by from Cooper City, Florida |

Due to the incredible quality and service by Vince and staff, we've purchased three cars within the past year. We were treated like family with every purchase and have already recommended D.A.M. to many others.

2014 Nissan Altima

by from Coral Springs FL |

Rosa and Randi were professional and very charming. They made a grueling process very enjoyable. They did not waste my time and ensured I achieved my car buying mission. Mission accomplished! Thank you!

by from Hollywood Florida |

I am very happy with the service I received they were great

Buying new car

by from Hollywood FL 33024 |

I had a very good experience and would let my friends now were to go for a new or used car for them to buy

Pictures, bait and switch.

by from Wellington, Fl. |

When I called this dealer to find out about a truck I saw in a picture that they were advertising. Well it was sold but they could move you over to another truck that they had. I did not fall for that owed scam. I have been watching the pictures that they advertise the same truck keeps coming out for about 3 weeks now. As I thought it is a scam to bait and switch. I f you know the truck is sold why not have it removed from your advertisement. Just felt like they were using shady practices. Granted I did not buy from them nor will I buy from them.

STAY AWAY From this dealer, very shady practices

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Very shady practices being utilized at this dealer. After having a deal accepted by Sales Agent, "managers" decided to add bogus "protection programs" to the deal as mandatory, and since that did not stick because none of these "bonus" programs were advertized either on the internet or on the sticker of the car, they tried to push me to finance with them and would not accept the draft check of my bank. In the end they gave me the run around between Managers, Finance Managers, until they worked a deal with another buyer. They never had the decency to contact me back and let me know the result. I had to call the rep that tried to play it down. In the end you probably will end up spending more and feeling very apprehensive of the "deal" you got.

Very Happy

by from Davie, FL |

Very Happy. Ask for the Internet Prive. Ask if they have two Keys, if not ask for the 2nd one to be paid by them. If car smells ask them to treat it first. Look at tires.

Very professional, and clean facility.

by from pembroke pines, Fl |

I bought a Toyota Yaris sedan, the sales person was Camilo Cortes, and was professional, friendly, and compassionate. It was my first time buying a car by myself, I was desperate and I do not have that many questions or options, I just wanted to get rid of my Nissan Maxima and get a reliable and economic transportation. The overall experience it was very stressful because I was on their hands. Would recommend to all my friends.

Great Customer Service

by from Coral Springs, fl |

I wasn't sure if I was going to buy a car the day that I visited Driver's Automart. My sales person was so patient and test drove as many cars as I wanted and some more than once. He never rushed me or looked unhappy with my process. I ended up buying a car that day, much to my own amazement. I would send anyone looking for a quality used car to Drivers Automart. They are professional and can work with all levels of income, from the Scion driver to the Audi. I appreciate the time and energy they put into me finding my slightly used SUV.