Driver's Auto Mart

Used 866-415-8578 Used866-415-8578

WE BUY CARS & WE FINANCE ALL CREDITS

Not impressed

by from South Florida |

I made an appointment to see a truck and after I drove an hour out of my way the truck they tried to show me wasn't the same truck advertised. Then, for the next two weeks I got no less then 8 emails after I asked to be removed from their contact list. I found it very unprofessional!

My new Impala

by from Davie Florida |

Very awesome experience.. I never had such a good car buying experience like this one.. Sales rep Nina Paul was the best and made my day on (may 11) very thankful for this experience.. Thank you

PETER DOES IT AGAIN!!!!! SECOND TIME AROUND!

by from HOLLYWOOD, FL |

I BROUGHT MY 2013 DODGE FROM DRIVER'S AUTO MART 1 YEAR AGO. PETER GOT ME THE DEAL THAT WORK FOR ME AND MY BUDGET. I WANTED TO UPGRADE. I WENT SHOPPING AROUND AND NO OTHER DEALERSHIP WAS LIKE DRIVERS AUTO MART... I CONSIDER DRIVERS AUTO MART FAMILY. MY SECOND TIME BUYING A CAR FROM THEM...THIS TIME, I BROUGHT A 2016 FULLY LOADED FORD FUSION.. HE GOT THE DEAL DONE HE WORKED SO HARD FOR ME, HE IS THE BEST. DANNY WAS MY SALES GUY HE IS SO SWEET, PATIENT, HE ISN'T PUSHY AT ALL. HE HELP ME LOOK FOR THE CAR I WOULD LOVE FOR A MONTH UNTIL I FOUND THE ONE. THANK YOU DANNY AND PETER FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK... WHEN ITS TIME TO CAR SHOP AGAIN.... " I'LL BE BACK" IF YOU WANT GREAT C/S AND A GREAT DEAL VISIT DRIVER'S AUTO MART!!! THANK'S GUYS

outstanding customer service by Alberto Rojas!

by from Hollywood Fl |

While we had to return the car after it broke down 3 hours later - the ONLY person there that was exceptional at helping us cancel the deal was Alberto Rojas. They initially said we had to keep the car and they'd fix it - I said no thank you. Alberto was a true advocate for doing the right thing. He is the type of person you don't expect at this type of business - but every business needs an Alberto Rojas. Patient, kind and true concern for exceptional customer satisfaction. You can definitely trust buying a car from him... He's the man!! Thank you Alberto for everything.

Thanks Driver's Mart

by from orlando florida |

I appreciate the hard work of Dion. It wasn't easy finding the right car for me but we did and it end up being the best choice for me. Thanks Dion at Drivers Mart.

Great experience at Driver's Auto Mart

by from Pembroke Pines, Fl. |

Hello I just bought a new well almost new BMW . I saw the car I bought online and called to find out if it was still available before driving down to the dealership as the day before I drove all the way to Bramin BMW in Miami only to find out the car advertized was removed due to not working properly. Then I was told of another car that sounded great but then I was informed it was already sold. All the cars I looked at had scratches or paint chipped. I finally settle for one not to waist my time since I had spent most of my day there and I am informed that the price listed was wrong and the car was more expensive. That was the last straw. So I left not very happy as you can imagine. So the next day like I said I called to see if the car I saw advertized online was still available and they said yes. I drove over there and I saw 2 BMW that i was interested in. From the moment I walked in to Driver's Auto Mart everyone was very pleasant and nice . I sat down and within a minute my salesman greeted me. Martin was his name. He asked me the cars I wanted to see and printed out the car fax on both of them, sat down with me and went over both reports . Then he took me to see both cars and when I told him the one I liked he said let me get the key so you can test drive it and see if you like the way it drives. He showed the different things about the car and the warranty it had. When we got back he took me to his desk and worked out the numbers. I then mentioned if they would be interested in buying my car and what would they offer me for it. To make a long story short they gave me a great price for my car even though they were a dealer and gave me the price I saw on the internet for the car I was buying. No haggeling or deception. They were very straight forward and professional respecting my intellegence and not playing games . The finace gentleman was also very nice and showed extended warranties that they have available if you wanted them. They also gave me a good rate for the car loan. I have to mention that while I was there I suddenly felt bad as I had not eaten all day with the excitment of buying the car and bringing mines in for the trade. And Martin the salesman which I can't emphasize how great he was went and brought my mom and me food. I offer to pay but he would not accept my money. But he was not the only one the Manager of the Dealership as well came up to me and asked if I was alright and also offered to get me something to eat. Everyone was so nice like if they were family. The whole car buying experience was great from begining to end . Thanks to all the staff there Carla who was my initial phone contact and got back to me right away with answers to my intial questions, Martin my salesman who was so nice and knowledgable about cars, the finance gentleman , and the manager for his conern for me when I was feeling bad offering to buy us food as well. I could write alot more but I'll never finish just know that it was the best car buying experience I can remember and I have bought a few cars in my life. Thanks Again Driver's Auto Mart. Mari

Amazing experience

by from Davie, Fl |

I had the best experience ever with drivers automart. Erik Rivera was amazing and took his time to help me with my search for my daughters car. We have been shopping for a whole month for a car and have had terrible experiences. I will never buy anywhere else! If you are looking for a genuine honest experience see Erik Thank you once again for your help!

Best Auto sales profetional team in South Florida

by from Miami, Florida |

I brought a 2009 PONTIAC SOLSTICE, It was a pleasure working with the sales person Martin Cespedes, Sales manager,Danny, the finance manager help me get a great loan that worked for me and my budget. Thank you guys for treating me like Family!!! see you next time when its time to car shop again and will recommend Driver's Auto Mart to my Friends, my Clients and my Family!

used car buyer

by from Sunrise, FL |

the salesperson was helpful but not very knowledgeable about the used car I was purchasing

Overall customer experience

by from Dania Beach, FL |

While we haven't purchased a vehicle yet everyone from the sales person, manager and finance were genuinely helpful and worked toward crunching numbers to be where I want to be with monthly payments with the extra protection needed when purchasing this vehicle. There is nothing wrong with my existing truck just needs a little TLC to make me happy but so did the truck we are looking at. But for an older truck which is only 4 years newer, high miles, tailgate damage, and some other items it does not justify the cost of the truck compared to what I already have. If my decision is to keep my truck and do the TLC I would definitely recommend this dealer.