A & M Motors

(5.0) 8 Reviews

4846 Alexander Ln, Dallas, TX 75247

Five Stars isn't high enough

by from Plano, Texas |

Five Stars isn't enough to give this dealership! If you are looking for honesty, if your looking for a great car at a great price, if your looking for extraordinary above level customer service, then you don't need to look any further than A & M Motors! I bought a super clean Benz SUV and will buy all my cars here going forward. No hassle purchase! I LOVE this place.

Five Stars Isnt High Enough

by from Plano, Texas |

Great cars

by from Dallas,TX |

i saw a car i liked on line and then went to test drive and look at the cars they have, i was impressed nice clean cars and clean warehouse were they keep the cars , they do not keep the cars outside like most used car dealers and keep them very clean and that motivated me to buying car from them. the buying process was very easy and they showed me exactly what was the price , tax and finance charges. i felt i was given a very good deal and bought a BMW 530i that i am very happy with.

2006 VW Beetle TDI Purchase

by from Seldovia, Alaska |

I bought this bug from Alaska site unseen from Nicco and had it shipped to Seattle. I was nervous about buying in this way do to past experience. Nicco was excellent to work with in all aspects of the purchase and the vehicle is just what we wanted. I will defintely recommend A&M Motors to my friends looking a quality used vehicle at a fair price.

Great experience buying first used car ever.

by from McKinney Texas |

I was a little skeptical about used car salesman Especially with all the negative publicity over the years but I can say I was surprisingly satisfied with my purchase.. The owner and the workers were very kind, nice, and approachable. they gave me their personal cell phone numbers. If I'm going to buy another used car this is the first place I will start. A great price and a great deal. A great indicator was they didn't give me any issues with taking the vehicle to a mechanic. Thanks A&M motors.

Awesome Customer service!

by from chandler, az |

I flew to texas after seeing a Mercedes-Benz cl500 with lamborghini doors and crocodile interior on their website. I talked to Nico and he was gracious enough to pick me up! Right when I got outside Nico was pulling up, perfect timing. We went to the shop for a test drive. during the test drive Nico notice that a problem and wanted to get it fixed. is then offered to put me into a hotel room for the night and took me out for a Texas steak dinner on his dime. I woke up and he picked me up to go to the shop for the diagnosis. Mechanic told him that a wrong sized tire was the culprit so it was off to the tire shop where he bought a new used tire. When we left I was delighted to see the problem go away. The transaction went very well and they even gave me $100 back for gas back to Az! On my way home an A-pillar piece flew off,.. Nico called to check on me as I was driving home so I told him about the piece that flew off. He tells me he has that piece and to send him my address and he'll mail it. I arrived home and the piece was waiting at my front door! ...., What!!!,... who does that anymore! ?? ..... M&I Motor sports, that's who!

Exceptional service

by from Arlington , TX |

Exceptional customer service.Awesome people and very easy to talk to. The vehicle was exactly as described and the transaction was seamless. I'd certainly do business with them again in the future.

Great service, Great car

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought a Mercedes E320 from A&M Motors. I was impressed with the cleanliness of all the cars of this company. After the test drive I was in love with this car. Thanks to George, for your great service and this adorable car.