Ourisman Honda

4800 Bethesda Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814

New 888-897-6190
Used 888-259-8049
Service 877-305-9873

You Always Get Your Way, at Ourisman Everyday!

No games and straight to the point!

by from Northern Virginia |

Our overall experience with Ourisman Honda in Bethesda was excellent. Omar (sales consultant) and Robert (F&I Manager) were very helpful and accommodating toward our needs. They took the time to listen to what we were looking for and put fourth strong efforts to ensure that the final product exceeded our expectations. This is our first purchase from Ourisman Honda and it will not be our last. The only downside to this dealership is the location and space. Unlike many dealerships in the DC metro area, this dealership struggles with a tight facility. The vehicle I purchased had some lot damage on it, but it was repaired prior to delivery. I do not like repainting anything on my cars, but Ourisman Honda stepped up to the plate and took the initiative to get this repaired and that's what matters in the end.

Standard service seems way overpriced!

by from Washington DC |

I just compared quoted prices for air filter replacement and power steering oil change between Ourisman and Bill Page Honda in Falls Church (my previous dealer). I thought I'll give Ourisman a try, since I moved to DC, and the drive would be shorter... but their prices are much higher! Figures below are approximate: Power steering oil change: Ourisman (over $200), Bill Page ($150); Cabin air filter: Ourisman (over $110), Bill Page (less than $100).

Good service

by from Washington, DC |

Decided to check out the used CR-V's here. The used car salesman was very helpful in answering all our questions. This dealership is conveniently located near the Bethesda metro and is very convenient for those who do not own a car. They have a fair range of used Hondas. This sometimes fluctuates looking at their website. The dealer was happy to refer me to the financing department to let me know the approximate payments for the car. The financing guy was very professional, polite and friendly. I was very pleased and they were willing to do anything to make my experience a good one. I definitely would recommend this place. They do pressure you into buying to car as any dealership would..just beware.

Easy to work with

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I was in the market for a new 2013 Honda Accord EX-L black exterior and interior. I live about 200 miles away but they were one of the first to respond to my inquiry online and by far had the best pricing. Everyone who works there is a professional. By the way the staff was dressed to the way they treated everyone who came through the door was definitely noticeable. It was in keeping with general human courtesy and great customer service. There was a small moment of confusion in the middle of car selection, but it was immediately resolved by my sales consultant, Ama Ihim and the General Sales Manager Loc Truong. Could not be happier. 2013 Accord Black EXL.

used hybrid accord

by from ellicott city md |

Good expereince, very proffesional staff, came to agreement quickly and fairly, got it done in one visit, car is great,Thank You Brian Wallace

Shoping 2012 Honda Accord

by from Silver Spring, MD |

My experience of shopping new 2012 Honda Accord SE at Bethesda Ourisman was an excellence one. The Manager and Sale Associate were very friendly and helpful. I wanted the car one the same day but they don't have in theie stock; therefore, they contacted their other dealers to find the car I wanted and delivered in the evening. Very positive shopping experience.