Kelly Auto Group

4532 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102

My crown Vic

by from Berea, Ohio |

Friendly guys who worked there showed me the mercury grand marquis that I originally came to see, although I saw another car which was a crown Vic ( police car). It was raining on the test drive and Dan the manager there told me to I'll I to gas station so I could get a good look at the car . This showed me they had nothing to hide and were very patient and helpful in the test drive and buying process. Good staff, good car and helpful. Thank you , George

Got the car I wanted

by from Andover, Ohio |

I searched autotrader and cars.com for weeks looking for a red Subaru outback and couldn't find one or at least a good one. Saw kelly auto group ad Tuesday and stopped by. Everything was immaculate and sales team was one of a kind, Dan and Vinny went over everything about the car and also had 2 spare keys which I need cause I always loose my keys lol. I give them an A rating and would recommend them to anyone.

Clean facilities and car was really nice A+

by from Chicago, IL |

I was amazed on how nice the offices and cars were here. Mostly foreign luxury cars and everything was looking shiney and clean ( just the way I like it). Dealt with Vinny who was a younger guy but very polite and professional. Picked me from the airport and gave my husband and I all the sites to check out while on our car pickup vacation in Cleveland. Well, we love our car and love the service, Kelly group was our choice and worth the trip, we took a 1 hour flight from Chicago and driove back for 7 hours with no surprises. Long trip but fast service and fun to do business with.

2006 dodge magnum

by from North Olmsted, Ohio |

Prices were very fair and the guys who worked there contributed a lot. More than anything tho they worked with us, I bought a 06 dodge magnum and will be sending my girlfriend there saturday to get her a car too.

2005 Dodge Caravan

by from Rocky River, Ohio |

Really enjoyed doing business with you, thanks again for all the help.

My third car from Kelly Auto

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I have always loved this place, hassle free prices always see there new cars when I drive by and always have something rare or flashy in front. Going on my third car with them, guess you can say I'm a happy customer. Ask for Vinny he will get the deal done for you quick and helps a lot when it comes to financing. Repeat customer

My Subaru Outback

by from Maple Heights, Ohio. |

we looked everywhere for a car and wow it's annoying. Pulled into the last place on our list for the day and ended up buying and happy we did. The workers are very professional, helpful, and honest as well as knowledgable of the product. Good car!

Did me right

by from Lorain, Ohio |

Solid staff, easy location and great car. My 2005 jeep cherokee rides like butter and fun to drive in the snow. Good car and the price was even better. Thanks

Highly Recommend

by from Maple Heights, Ohio |

I have a lot of cars and know a lot when it comes to cars. By far the best dealership I have dealt with. Just bought my 3rd car and can say they have low prices and good cars. Although busy, it's a win win situation when buying from here. I highly recommend and will be stopping by in the summer for a drop top jag.

Got a great car for a great price

by from Vermilion, OH |

I have only good things to say about this place. They are quick and honest. The best deal I found and by far the best experience I have had at a car dealership. I live a little way from here but glad I made the trip.