Kelly Auto Group

4532 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102

Good car and friendly workers

by from Toledo, Ohio |

They were firm on the price and wouldn't budge. But, can't knock a guy for trying, still a good deal and the exact car I wanted. Drove to the car lot from Toledo, Oh and was praying that the Jaguar online was as good as it looked in the pictures. My prayers were answered! Very good condition and the test drive went well. I did my research, and love the car.

My caddy from Kelly's Auto

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

Great guys, no pressure sales and upfront prices without the hassle. Ask for "Vinny" he will go the extra mile to look out for you. Pleasure doing business with you Vinny.

Online Purchase success

by from Charleston, NC |

Just received my 2005 ranger rover and I must say I'm pretty impressed. It took 5 days to receive after I sent payment but for sure worth the wait, my local dealer here in Charleston wanted $3600 more for the same vehicle and had 12,000 more miles. Car look liked it was just detailed and smelled clean and fresh inside. Tow truck gave me the keys and said " congrats man, that's a sweet ride". Couldn't agree more with him. Thank you for making it a smooth transaction.

Good stuff

by from Independence, Ohio |

Just got home and I made the right decision. Love my car and love the price.

Impressed with service and selection of cars

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Took a ride down to Cleveland last Saturday to look at a mercedes SUV online. Was praying that it was everything I thought from reviews and pictures . Thank god it was! Met with Vinny and took for a long test drive and loved it. It came with warranty too. I was tempted to get a jaguar but I'm way too tall to fit in those little cars. Cool location in Ohio city which is similar to soho in nyc with lots of little small shops and chic restaurants. Bottom line they really go far to help you and educate you on your new car, and show you all the little features that make the driving experince better.

This is the dealer !

by from Ohio City , Ohio |

This is the dealer when it comes to great used cars. This is my third car from them and I am very satisfied with the customer service and fantastic prices. They never make you wait , and are always there when you call and even text. I didn't know how to open the hood on my BMW and I texted Dan the boss there and he said " I'm 5 mins away at gas station I can just stop by and show you" it feels good to deal with sakes people that go out of there way to help even after they have sold you. P.S. my car still smells like new!!! Love that smell !

Pleasant experience

by from Parma, Ohio |

Very friendly , good car and convenient. Came with carfax and recent records.

Made it easy

by from Cleveland |

I hate looking for cars as there is so much to look for and bs with bogus car dealers. This place is legit and made it very easy for me. The pictures were detailed and the info was accurate. Bought al 2002 Toyota and took me 15 min . I like easy. Thanks Vinny for all the help.

100% Recommend !!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Yesterday I purchased a 2002 Honda accord from Kelly Group and I must say I love it. I was hesitant about driving from Chicago to Cleveland ( in the rain) but we made the trip ok. Got to there location and was greeted with a smile and showed us the best place for a quick lunch. I took the Honda for a ride and loved it, no bad surprises. Gave them the cash and was back on the road. Love my honda and 100% recommend this dealer great customer service.

The best in Cleveland

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I have bought used cars in Cleveland and on Lorain avenue for years since I was 17 actually. Kellys took care of us lowered down payment, and worked with me on the price. There facilities were clean and professional and service was by far the best I have experienced in Cleveland. Real deal car dealer!