Kelly Auto Group

4532 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102

Car shopping and doing the right research paid off

by from Maple Heights, Ohio |

Cozy feel office, higher mileage luxury cars that look great and come with vehicle history so I did my research and stopped by. Vinny the sales rep was sweet and upfront with me. Being a woman and buying a car is kind of scary, but he made me feel comfortable and at ease. We set an out the door price and he showed me the carfax And receipts for new tires that came with car. I always loved bmws but never thought I could afford one. They helped me prve myself wrong. I highly recommend this dealership.

Drove from Birmingham and am very satisfied

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

I have collected Mercedes and Landrover SUVs for years. I surfed the web for a ML320 and found the one I wanted at kellys. Make a long story short jumped in my truck with the old lady and stopped up at the car dealership. I enjoyed that t hey were very welcoming to us and office was very nice and cozy feel. The Benz was perfect, I mean really perfect!!! Great soft leather seats and brand new tires just like the ad said. Good to see upfront sellers. Goes a long way. Thank you for your time and prompt customer service.

Highly recommend very good seller

by from Parma, Ohio |

Highly recommend , no surprises the website is very clear on vehicle and is represented very well. Great seller and happy customer.

My second Beamer from Kelly Auto Group

by from Rocky River , Ohio |

This is my second BMW from Kellys. Got a 740i 2 years back and figured time for an uograde. Saw there ad online asian struck a deal. Best prices and true friendly customer service. Cleanest BMW on the road .

by from Garretsville, Oh |

i bought a 2003 mistubushi eclipse convertible. very sturdy and tip top shape. Thanks so much for everything.

Hard to pass up

by from Old Brooklyn, OHIO |

This place is one of a kind. It's an independent small dealer on Cleveland's west end. Full of luxury cars with higher miles but very nice. Just picked up our 2004 Infiniti g35 and very impressed. If you didn't see the mileage you would think it had 50k miles. It has 197k and she is purring. Worked out pretty nice. Dan is the man! P.S. thanks for bag of detailing supplies it really came in handy I clean this car every weekend before I go out no joke. Thanks man.

Reliable cars and staff that will work with you

by from Beachwood, OH |

Needed a car fast before school started and looked online for a good deal. Most car lots were too expensive and had rust buckets for retail. I stopped to see a car off there website and was really impressed. I was able to get financed and the marked down payment was $1200 down which I couldn't pay cause of school expenses. Vinny the sales guy there made a plan out for me where I paid $800 day of sale and rest when I could make it up. Saved me a lot of hassle and I got a nice 2003 scion to cruise. Just ask if they will work with you, they are very reasonable and up front. I appreciate the extra help. Very grateful.

Quarter Million miles and still running strong

by from Ashland, Ohio |

I use to have an econoline in the 90s and I loved it. There big huge vans that take up space and guzzle gas but great for work and family vacations. Anyway, I'm really familiar with them. Recently saw ad for the Econoline 150 on site and tried it out. I didn't have huge expectations because of price and miles but WoW!!!! This car ran like new and it has 259,000 miles and I can't way to more on it when we go to South Carolina in fall. Good cars. You have my recommendation.

Got me approved with $900 as my down payment

by from Bedford, Ohio |

My credit isn't horrible but its pretty bad. I have browsed online and went to every freakin lot in Cleveland and its always $2500 down. Who has $2500 to put down that's crazy. I stopped here and they approved me with $900. All they needed was my pay stubs. Took super shiny red Honda accord out for spin and we made a deal. Vinny is a true customer service sales associate, ask for him he's great.

Did everything they could to make me comfortable

by from Carmel, IN |

I saw ad online for a Acura and made arrangements to buy car . Overnighted a check to hold the car and I drove from Indiana to pick it up. Vinny was great he was upfront and really just a normal guy not pushy at all. He even went down the street while we were doing paperwork and grabbed me a sandwich, and said ""I bet your hungry man, this is the best deli in Cleveland give it a try"". So I ended up getting a sweet car and a really good sandwich too!!! This place seems like your normal small car dealer but they are really on top of things and go the extra mile to help in any way.