Kelly Auto Group

4532 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102

Good deals and good service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

We bought a 2004 dodge caravan and although it had 178k miles it drove surprisingly well. Took for test drive and was sold. We had a 2001 for 4 years so I was pretty familar with how they are and I love them. This van is great, and is driven daily. Look forward to another van for my wife in September. Thanks guys!

Pleasure to do business with A+++

by from Tremont |

Easy going car dealers that made the buying process simple for me. Gave me lts of information about my vehicle and even called me two weeks later to let me know they had an extra set of winter rubber mats that were original Landrover mats that fit mine perfect, and they dropped them off to me free. Showed they cared, and its hard to find nowadays . I give them an A+ for all around great customer service and great car.

Impressive

by from Westlake, Ohio |

This place is a hidden gem, it's a small car lot on Cleveland's Westside right down the street from west side market. Sales guys were very upfront and solid. They have a nice selection and good deals. Cool upcoming neighborhood in Ohio city with lots of small shops and bars.

done deal !

by from Cleveland |

i am satisified with everything. from the customer service on the phone and fast response with emails. got a 02 pontiac montana for my family and i and we enjoy it. Came with spare key, new tires and most of all a full warranty. pleasure to do biz with.

Enjoy driving my Jeep

by from Grove City, Ohio |

Traded in my old jeep wrangler for a newer 2003 Jeep Cherokee plus a little cash and its a real cool ride with lots of upgrades. Didn't need much and for the price can't complain. Sweet deal and down to earth sales people.

Excellent service

by from Cleveland |

I have been looking for a car for way too long. The wait is over, found a great deal and YES I asked a million questions cause that's how I am. Ask about the free detail , every 6 months they will detail car free of charge and did and AMAZING job and my car smells great!!! A+ customer service

Southern car in Cleveland works great

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Bought a 2003 mercury grand marquis that was in really good condition, and they showed me the carfax report and it was from Florida. No rust and drove smooth. Kind of an old man car but hey that's what I like. Everything went great and hasn't needed anything since I got it 7 months ago. Thank you so much .

Worth the drive

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We were browsing cars on eBay and cars.com for a nice luxury sedan. I am kind of a nut as far as research on cars, I'm not rich and can't afford to buy a car unless its great. So I have been looking at some of Kelly's cars for the last few weeks. I slept on 3 cars smh, they are a wholesale lot so there prices are lower and the cars sell faster. Which I understand it was my fault for waiting, finally I found my gem a 2002 mercedes c230. Called them let them know I was on the way and Dan said he will park in back so we have first dibs. After 5 hours of driving I was ready to see my baby, there it was my little mercedes 4 door. It looked great and drive awesome . I didn't even negotiate, they made it so easy and went over everything with the car because I never had a car like that. Even set up all the memory seating for me and my hubby so when we get in it adjusts to our personal settings. They said any repeat business or referrals get me 9% off which is very reasonable considering low prices. Cleveland ending up being fun too, it's 5 minutes from casino (where my luck ran out lol) definitely a great buying experience though. Thank You Vinny and Dan !!!!

Love my Lexus

by from Elyria |

Very simple buying process. Saw ad online map quested address , went on test drive and bought car. I bought a 10 year old Lexus that I love. If you want a brand new car this is not the place they specialize in luxury cars wit h higher miles but well maintained. I will buy from them in the future for sure. :)

Work truck worked out better than I thought

by from West park |

I have been looking for a diesel truck with plow in Cleveland area for weeks. All the prices were insanely high which I understand its plowing season. Anyway, they had a really good price so I brought my mechanic to check pump on plow and it was in great shape besides a little ding in the tailgate. Great moneymaker. I have had it for 3 months and almost made my money back even during a slow winter. Thanks Kelly for the simple transaction, follow up call and most of all an affordable truck that purs like a kitten. Thanks again!