Jim Taylor Chevrolet

Used 888-504-6010
Service 888-242-6652

Awesome Experience

by from Calhoun LA |

George Lawrence and George Warren excellent to deal with. This is my second vehicle bought since I moved to Louisiana and I won't go anywhere else but there! They are just the best! !

Fantastic Salesman

by from Winnsboro, La |

George Lawrence was by far the best salesman I have ever had the opportunity to work with. The process was quick, simple and painless. Thanks George for the fantastic service and professionalism shown to us during our truck buying experience.

Best buying experience

by from Sterlington, La |

Carolyn met us on the lot and greeted us with a warm smile and asked if she could help us look at something or answer any questions we might have. We let her know up front that we were only shopping but not ready for obligation and asked her to point us in the direction of any demos on the lot, which she kindly did. She got keys for us and let us look at several vehicles and pulled some numbers for us on a few that got our attention but she seemed to key right into what we were looking for. She allowed me to take the Chevy Traverse for a test drive and after only five minutes with her I knew if I purchased a vehicle I would want it to be from her. Still reluctant to buy, we decided to go to another lot and continue our endless search but something told us that Carolyn was the person we could trust to let us move at our own pace without pushing us into something we did not want. We called her back and asked her to see how low she could get our payments and the magic began. We not only got the vehicle we were finally happy with but we got it at a price we were comfortable with. By the end of our visit at Jim Taylor Chevrolet, we felt more like close friends than clients. Carolyn was friendly, helpful and attentive. We are more than satisfied with our purchase and all of the people at Jim Taylor Chevrolet. They took the stress out of buying a vehicle. We couldn't ask for more.

Cruze service

by from Rayville, La |

Took car to get water pump changed as it seemed to be leaking and we were soon going on a 4000 mi trip. They changed a water line and said the pump didn't look like it was leaking. So we'll see if we make the 4000 mi or if it leaves us stranded.

November 25, 2014

Rodney, If you have any further issues concerning your water pump please contact our service manger Steve Lawrence and he will be glad to look further into the issue!

Excellent service

by from Rayville, La |

The dealership and sales associate with above and beyond to find the vehicle I was looking for. They also had excellent pricing. I am well pleased with my shopping experience.

November 25, 2014

Glenn, Thank you for such a great review about your shopping experience here at Jim Taylor Chevrolet! If we can assist you with anything else please feel free to let us know!

Great service

by from Rayville, Louisiana |

I had a recall and could only to it on my day off b/c I have to have my car for work. Pam Lighting was very helpful in getting my car scheduled in even though they were full. I appreciate the helpfulness that I was given. My family has bought vehicles from Jim Taylor and will continue.

November 25, 2014

We are very pleased to hear about your wonderful experience here with us! If we can so anything to help with your automotive needs please feel free to contact us!! 318-728-6550

Great service

by from Rayville, LA |

I had an appointment to have some recall world one in my car. Everyone was friendly and the work was done in a a timely manner. The waiting room is comfortable and furnished with a TV and magazines to make the wait easier. I will continue to use Jim Taylor for my service needs.

November 25, 2014

Arlene, We are pleased we could fulfill your expectations when it comes to the servicing of your car! If we can assist you in any other way please let us know!! Your Friends @ Jim Taylor Chevrolet

Great service by Marcus and his dept.

by from Monroe, LA |

Marcus in Service did a fine job taking care of my requests. This is the second time dealing with him and he is a very professional person and addresses the issues perfectly. I do not have to worry about the job not getting done to my satisfaction when I deal with him. What a relief that is!

November 25, 2014

Michael, We appreciate your positive review about your visit here with us! If we can help you in any other way please let us know!!

Excellent service!!!

by from Kilbourne, LA |

Had an oil change and tire rotation. Seemed to have been done in record time. Totally satisfied. While I was there I had questions about a recall notice. Marcus answered all my questions. A great day at JTC.

October 15, 2014

Debbie thank you for the kind review! Customer service is always number one here at Jim Taylor Chevrolet! If there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call @ 318-728-6550

Great service Friendly Kindly helpfull No Pressure

by from Epps Louisiana |

Very helpful, kind and patient. This is my third car to buy from them and will continue to and will continue to tell family and friends.

October 9, 2014

Tina, thank you for your business with us through out the years! If there's anything else we can help you with please feel free to give us a call 218-728-6550