Jim Taylor Chevrolet

Used 888-504-6010
Service 888-242-6652

Great Service, Clean Facility, Respectful workers

by from Rayville,Louisiana |

My experience there at Jim Taylor was great, they helped me find exactly what I wanted and were very nice and respectful.

July 16, 2014

Thank you, John! Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Jim Taylor Chevrolet, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as pleasant and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best regards, Tanya Pesek, General Manager (318) 728-6550

Great people very friendly.

by from Rayville, louisiana |

Dealership was great from beginning to the end. Everyone there are top of the line representative's for Chevy. Thank you.

July 9, 2014

Dominic, thank you so much for this excellent review and 5-star rating! It is great to read your experience went so well at our dealership. We want to provide all of our customers with world-class service. We appreciate your business and hope you will come back to see us again for your future automotive needs! Take care. Sincerely, Tanya Pesek, General Manager (318) 728-6550

Usually good service??This time NOT!!

by from Monroe, Louisiana |

I brought my 2005 Tahoe in for maintenance. I have brought the Tahoe in Exclusively to Jim Taylor for the last 9 years. It will not happen again. I was having trouble with my Autoride system. The pump was running an excessive amount. I told the service department I thought there was an air leak in the system somewhere causing the pump to run more than normal. I was told there was no leak in the system, that the pump was bad. (although it was still running and keeping the shocks aired up). They replaced the pump for a ridiculous 900.00 dollars. When I picked up the Tahoe, the pump was still running excessively just as it was before, but now it had cost me 900 dollars!!!!! I told them to keep it and recheck for leaks. They called me later that day and said they could find no leaks in the system. I drove the truck for about a week and took it back for the same reason, the pump was running nearly continuous. Again I was told there were no leaks. The pump lasted for approximately 6 months. I noticed after this time period, the pump was no longer running. I brought the Tahoe back in to the service department and they said the pump had burnt out, and that it was under warranty and they would replace it, which they did. They could not tell me why there was no indication from the computer that there was a malfunction of the system as I had before. But now, they said the rear shocks were leaking and they needed to be replaced for nearly 2000.00!!!!!!!!! I had told them repeatedly there was something wrong other than the pump!! So after spending 900 dollars on an item that was working perfectly, now they wanted me to spend another 2000 on the shocks that were the problem in the beginning!! That was NEVER going to happen!! If they had offered to deduct the 900 that was spent for no reason, from the 2000, then I would have been just fine with that. It appears they did not know what was wrong in the beginning, and was swapping parts to find the problem, or they were just gouging me for addtional money! Either way, it is unacceptable!! I will be sure to tell everyone who will listen, the problems I had!!

July 9, 2014

Eric, it is unfortunate to hear about your recent experience with our service center. On behalf of everyone at Jim Taylor Chevrolet, we would like to extend our most sincere apologies for your experience. We can assure you this is an isolated incident and not how we intend to conduct business. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and it comes with grave disappointment when this is not achieved. We appreciate that you took the time to bring this to our attention and we truly hope to work with you to bring this to a resolution. If you would be open to contacting me at your earliest convenience, I would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your situation and the chance to make things right and to assist you better in the future. Sincerely, Tanya Pesek, General Manager (318) 728-6550

Great service. Always treated so well.

by from Kilbourne, LA |

JTC service department has always treated me so well. Everything I needed for service was completed in a very timely manner. Marcus, Jason, and Pam are always so friendly and courteous. I always feel welcome when I walk in the door. I have 3 different vehicles that I have to keep serviced, and I have never had a complaint.

July 3, 2014

Debbie, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Marcus, Jason, and Pam. Each employee is a valued member of the Jim Taylor Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Best Regards, Tanya Pesek, General Manager (318) 728-6550

Great truck buying experience

by from Rayville, La. |

Ron Melton did an excellent job in assisting me with my purchase. I will be buying my next vehicle at Jim Taylor!

June 28, 2014

Kenneth, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to Ron did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Tanya Pesek, General Manager (318) 728-6550

Great Service

by from Rayville, LA |

This is our 4th vehicle to buy from Dan Vanderhoven. We've followed him from town to town. He's an honest and all around good guy. Gets you taken care of pretty quickly.

June 17, 2014

William, it was a pleasure to read about your 4th purchase experience working with Dan. He is really an asset to our team and I am happy that he was always there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Respectfully, Tanya Pesek, General Manager (318) 728-6550

Jim Tayior

by from Rayville La. |

I was very happy with the way everyone treaded me. I was there about one and a half hours. then on my way. I would buy another auto in a heart beat.

June 28, 2014

Sandra, we thank you for sharing your great feedback with us. I am glad that your experience at Jim Taylor Chevrolet LLC with everyone went so well. Thank you for choosing our dealership for your automotive needs. I am very pleased to hear that our sales excellence and great customer service has earned your repeat business. We cant wait to see you for your next servicing appointment. Sincerely, Tanya Pesek, General Manager (318) 728-6550

Great service and treated me like they cared

by from Monroe,Louisiana |

I had a problem and was going to take to cooper gmc I called George Warren to find out if he thought it would be in warranty. He told me yes and asked me to bring it to him for the service I told him someone would need to take me to rent a car. He told me bring the car "he had a ride for me". They checked my car diagnosed the problem put me in a car and by noon the next day my car was fixed and running. Everyone was first class. Jim Taylor was much better than my previous experience with Cooper Gmc. I will come back again

June 28, 2014

Roy, your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Sincerely, Tanya Pesek, General Manager (318) 728-6550

Great service and great people

by from Monroe, LA |

I appreciate the way they support the High School Rodeo team and they've also been very good to me. I've known most of them before I started doing business with Jim Taylor Dealership. I have bought 4 vehicles from them. That ought to count for something.

May 28, 2014

Benny, we appreciate you stopping by to share your fantastic experiences at Jim Taylor Chevrolet. Our team works hard to provide our guests with a memorable visit and I'm pleased to see that this was the case for you (all 4 times!) Please be sure to give us a call if there's anything else down the road we can do. Take care and thanks again! Tanya Pesek, General Manager (318) 728-6550

Great Service, Excellent personable service man.

by from Monroe, La. |

We called ahead the day before, but was still surprised at how fast whey got to us and got us out. Very pleasant experience. Never had that service that fast anywhere in the past. But, I have to tell you we have not needed these repairs since buying this vehicle. It has been the most reliable car ever.

May 28, 2014

Thank you for leaving this glowing feedback, Linda. It is a delight to hear that we were able to provide you with a pleasant experience. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Warm regards, Tanya Pesek, General Manager (318) 728-6550