Willow Creek Auto Sales

Willow Creek Auto Sales

7655 Maynardville Pike, Knoxville, TN 37938

Used 888-283-2910

Trust Worthy People - Trust Worthy Vehicles

Got in a bind and they helped me greatly

by from Soddy Daisy, TN |

If there is a truck here that you like here come and get it. They will help you out! I needed a truck for my business and they helped me get in it easy.

Willow Creek Auto Sales responded to this review

July 8, 2014

We are so glad that we could help!

Everything Was GREAT!

by from Blaine, TN |

They went the extra 14 Miles for me and stayed open late to finish the transaction!

Great Customer Service

by from Corryton, TN |

When I bought my Cadillac SRX, I was so pleased at how I was treated there. They were super nice, and not pushy like some of car lots that I had checked out. My car was clean, maintained, and ran great. I would totally recommend them to anyone

The truck I Bought.

by from Maryville, TN |

I bought what I thought was a pretty good truck from you. For the most part it is OK & you did tell me it was Sold AS-IS. I was surprised to find out the NICE finish on the leather front seats came off when I had to clean them (with water). The leather front seats were worn, BOY are they nasty. They even have holes in them. How where you able to cover up the holes so I couldn't see them before I bought the truck? Then my brakes began to fail & it cost me close to $1,000 to fix them. I'm surprised I didn't hear metal to metal, as the pads, roters & even the emergeny brake roters were shot & had to be replaced. I guess I'm lucky I didn't get in a rear ender. The next to go was the u-joints & the pinion seal. I got a vibration that told me something else was wrong. Luckly for me I didn't burn up the differential as it was close to bone dry due to the leak. The tires lasted about 2000 miles & when I asked if they would please put the better tires on the front they told me they didn't have anyone to do that. Moral to the story is I should have taken the car to a machanic first or went to Car Max or a new dealer.

UNHAPPY

by from Spartanburg SC |

I purchased a 1998 GMC from these folks. I am from out of state and was unable to go see the vehicle. I spoke with a lady who informed this vehicle was "cream puff." She agreed to send to her mechanic to have it checked out where he would give his "unbiased" opinion to me. My fault for believing her. Mechanic calls to tell me truck is good condition, no issues with motor, trans, tires are ok and no rust. I agree to purchase and pay to have this thing shipped. next day I find front engine seal is leaking, bearings in rear diff are shot, Tires have about 10 miles left on them and you have to hold the steering wheel to the far left to drive straight. Dealership told me this drove as good as an 03 he had. (I would not buy the 03 if I were you) The entire truck has rust, one place is completely rusted through panel. I made the first time mistake of trusting a dealer. If you are out of state dont take their word, you'll be sorry and stuck with a "Creampuff"

Willow Creek Auto Sales responded to this review

March 4, 2013

First off I am truly sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase. I am the lady you spoke with. I am the General Manager of our car lot. When you first called and asked about the truck, I never said that it was a ?Cream Puff? or try to mislead you in any way. I instructed you to go to our website where you will see an average of 15 photos of the truck. I also pulled the Carfax and told you that the truck had 2 owners and both owners came from TN. I said that the truck was in good condition for a 1998 GMC with 209,000 miles. At this time, you stated to me, ?that as long as the engine, transmission and AC was good, you didn?t really care what shape it was in?. We did send it to Scott at ProCare Auto Service, a local mechanic that works on our vehicles. I did have him call you directly, so you could talk to him first hand, to ask him your own questions or concerns that you would have about the truck. I also arranged for a transporter that saved you almost $200 from the quote you was given. While we were waiting for your cashier?s check to arrive, we even passed up a sale on the truck because of you. On the third time you called in you spoke with Randy our Vice President, he even adjusted the price an additional $200 for you. We sold you the truck for $2000 Below retail. Once the truck was delivered to you, you called and spoke again with our VP, and stated to him ?that it was not what you wanted or thought it was and wanted your money back?. He was sorry you felt that way, but after working with you so long, losing a sell, paying the mechanic to do his inspection for you and reducing the price for you. He was not in a position to return your money. We strive for honesty and integrity. We have sold vehicles as far away as California, Colorado & Michigan. And have never had a problem. We our truly sorry that you are unhappy about your purchase, but we feel that we did NOT mislead you or misrepresent this truck in any way. Respectfully Treca Lawson, General Mgr.