Highland Park Ford Lincoln

1333 Park Ave West, Highland Park, IL 60035

New 866-757-3843
Used 888-250-4092
Service 866-415-4518

The best deals begin where the Edens ends!

Great people

by from Highland Park, IL |

Matt Price was superb. Very friendly, helpful and took care of every detail in the selection and buying process. I highly recommend him and the dealership to everyone. I have already bought 3 cars from them and my nephew who told me about them has bought many more that that.

Good buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience purchasing my new Mustang was good, Gary was helpful and good to work with. I very much appreciated that there was not a high pressure sales pitch, like often seems to happen in a car dealership.

May 4, 2015

Here at Highland Park Ford Lincoln we sincerely appreciate your business! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to your next visit!

Pleasant new car buying experience

by from Northbrook, Ill |

Just picked up my 2015 2.3L Mustang Convert in Magnetic Gray w/ stunning Saddle Brown leather. Ms. Burns had to search long and hard to find that specific color combo and engine, but she prevailed. My HP Ford sales experience was excellent, professional and friendly with no pressure. Even the feared 'Closing/Payment session' was quick and pleasant with no sales pressure for added insurance products. Overall, a classy experience indeed with Ms. Burns and I hope their well regarded Service Dept. will perform in that same competent and efficient manner when I need them :) Denny Northbrook

Service Review

by from Lake Bluff, IL |

We have a long relationship with Highland Park Ford service. That is why we keep coming back.

great service

by from Highland park, illinois |

Great service made me feel like i was part of the family

April 30, 2015

Thanks for your wonderful review, David! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. Take care!

Jeffrey H.

by from Evanston, IL |

Friendly, efficient, and professional staff. I had an oil change and tire rotation. I bought my 2012 Ford Focus at Highland Park Ford. I've always brought my car back for service here because I trust the service team. -- Jeffrey H.

Oil Change and Air Filter replacement

by from Evanston, Illinois |

As always, the service department staff kept me informed during my car's service and had it ready pretty quickly.

April 30, 2015

John, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We always appreciate feedback from our customers, and it makes us feel good to know that our team did right by you.

Outstanding service. Great service department.

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been coming up to Highland Park Ford Lincoln for several years, with my near-vintage (!) 1999 Lincoln Continental (which I have no reason to sell since Ford and Lincoln now have such an ugly line-up, and sold Jaguar). And thanks to the service department at HPFL, I have been able to keep my beautiful car in good trim at a reasonable price and with GREAT service. In particular, I should single out Dave Sanderson, who's been extremely helpful and informative. One thing counts most in service: honesty. If you feel like the person you're dealing with is on the level, and the price is reasonable, and the repairs are done on time and done well, why would anyone go anywhere else?

Excellent Service Experience

by from Highland Park, IL |

Everything was so easy. We were in a time crunch when dropping off the car and we got in and out in no time. Everyone was really helpful.

April 24, 2015

We really appreciate your feedback of your recent visit with us at Highland Park Ford Lincoln, Andrew! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future!

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

As always excellent personal service extended quick and efficient.

I'm a convert to Ford....thanks!

by from Highland Park, IL |

Working with Barry is just the best....and every staff member with whom I have had contact has been courteous, professional, and helpful. I loved my 2012 Fusion and I love my new 2015 Fusion. You hit the jackpot with this car....I'm a convert from many, many years of owning foreign cars. Thanks!

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Fusion, Karen! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!