Highland Park Ford Lincoln

1333 Park Ave West, Highland Park, IL 60035

New 866-757-3843
Used 888-250-4092
Service 866-415-4518

The best deals begin where the Edens ends!

Great people

by from Highland Park, IL |

Matt Price was superb. Very friendly, helpful and took care of every detail in the selection and buying process. I highly recommend him and the dealership to everyone. I have already bought 3 cars from them and my nephew who told me about them has bought many more that that.

Great support

by from zion, il |

Dave always does a great job taking care of my needs. Top notch support all around.

Buy a vehicle here...you'll be very happy you did

by from Arlington Hts, IL |

We purchased a 2005 Lincoln LS from HP Lincoln / Ford and couldn't be happier with the car or dealership. The professional staff at this dealer made the purchase almost fun and very painless. I have never had a better experience purchasing a vehicle and will highly recommend Al and Marty to anyone who asks.

Great dealership

by from Highland Park, Il |

HP is a pleasure to get a car from. Salesman was knowledgeable and followed up to make sure I am happy. Thank you Al and Gus

Owner

by from Evanston, Illinois |

Service was done promptly and they showed me the parts that needed to be replaced. Very much appreciated. Brian

400 mile round trip & left extremely disappointed.

by from Green Bay, wi |

My wife and I found the perfect upgrade for her 2008 Volvo XC-90. After many e-mails and phone calls we drove down to dealership with the intention to purchase a 2010 XC-90 with low miles. Upon arrival the next morning, we had a chance to perform an inspection of the vehicle. To our surprise we found so many issues with the vehicle we left disgusted after only 15 minutes without even taking a test drive. The vehicle was not well maintained as the salesman assured us. The seats were worn and dirty, pieces of food were found between the seats, a residue resembling chocolate was discovered in one of the rear cup holders, the rear wiper blade fell apart, the rear cup holder would not even open due being broken, the right front headlight assembly had a lot of moisture in the inside, and the headliner was in very poor condition. All this we found on the initial inspection. We were very disappointed to say the least, especially after a very long commute and an overnight hotel stay. When we informed the salesman (Matt Price) all he had to say was thanks for stopping in. While that may be appropriate for a local customer, me wife and I expected something more (An apology maybe) due to distance we travelled.

Highland Park Ford Lincoln responded to this review

March 25, 2015

Mike, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to make this right with you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (847) 433-7200 if you'd like to discuss the matter in further detail. Thank you again for your honest feedback, Mike. Take care.

Regular oil change and service

by from Highland Park, Illinois |

Met promptly by a representative. Oil change was fine.

mr. mei

by from chicago, il |

always nice and friend, feel free to walk around and comfortable

Great People in Service! Matt and Dave rock!!

by from Riverwoods, IL |

I always feel comfortable talking with the service guys Matt and Dave and knowing they will take care of my car. I have been a customer for many years, and keep coming back!

Great sales customer service. Easy sales process.

by from Highland Park, IL |

I purchased a 2015 Explorer Sport. The car that I wanted wasn't in stock and the staff worked diligently to find and obtain the car in a timely manner. The sales experience was great. I got the red carpet treatment from Bob and Jeff and then Marty stepped in to complete the sale when people were busy. This was unexpected and really great because I didn't have to wait for anything to happen. Marty took care of me quickly and efficiently, and dug up some more Ford incentives that saved me more money than the original quote. It was the fastest and smoothest car purchase process that I have ever experienced at any dealership, really fast and easy. The demonstration of how the car worked, which was thorough and excellent by Bob, took longer than completing the sale. I would strongly recommend Highland Park Ford to anyone I know who was interested in a Ford. I have only driven the car for 3 weeks and I LOVE it. Thanks.

I would not recommend this dealership

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

I bought a used vehicle from highland park ford. I am very unsatisfied with the way my family was treated during the negotiation process and the way highland park ford handled our concerns after our purchase. This was my first and last purchase from highland park ford. I would not recommend this dealership.