Lancaster Honda

(2.3) 3 Reviews

43244 Drivers Way, Lancaster, CA 93534

Used 661-945-3521

DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE (lancaster honda)

by from LANCASTER,CA |

DO NOT BUY A CAR AT LANCASTER HONDA. THEY WILL NOT HONOR ADVERTISED SALE PRICE EVEN THOUGH ITS WRITTEN RIGHT ON WINDSHIELD,. THEY ADVERTISE A DISCOUNT FOR MILITARY BUT THEY WILL NOT HONOR IT, THEY SAY YOU HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY HONDA FINANCING, THEY PLAY ALL THE GAMES THAT THEY CAN THINK OF. MY DAUGHTER WHO SERVES IN THE MILITARY AND HAS DONE SERVICE OVERSEAS COMES HOME AND CANT GET A CAR BECAUSE FIRST SHE HAS NO CREDIT THEY SAY AND HONDA WONT FINANCE SO THAT MEANS THEY WANT GIVE HER THE MILITARY DISCOUNT. THEY SAY SHE NEEDS A COSIGNER WHICH I DO BUT THEY STILL WONT HONOR THE WINDSHIELD PRICE OR GIVE A MILITARY DISCOUNT AND GAVE A OFFER OF TEN PERCENT INTEREST FOR 72 MONTHS ADDING ON DESTINATION FEES AND PAINT, FABRIC PROTECTION AND EXTENDED WARRENT PLANS THAT I DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR.

Poor Customer Service

by from QH, CA |

I've had my car serviced here for 4 years, no issues. They provide good service. When I decide to buy a new Honda, they were the first dealership I visited. First, they wasted my time giving the sticker price at the start of the negotiations when they had advertise the car about $8000 less and was clearly marked on the windshield. Next, they wasted my time having me come in multiple times just to sit and wait to start the paperwork from scratch (1 hour each time). Lastly, they insulted my wife and I and we're never courteous during the negotiations. We decide to walk out and not buy the car. I was disappointed in the car buying process through them.

bought new Honda Accord, priced via the internet.

by from lancaster, CA |

bought a new accord gave a good price. the keep there word and gave the price that they gave me on the internet and on the phone. Very good customer service.. I would highly them. I got my price from them over the internet that also worked well.