Baierl Ford

Service 888-317-7157

Driven to be better

Disappointing Service

by from New Castle, PA |

I have been a customer of Baierl Ford (previously Northland Ford) for two years and have been satisfied with the service until my last appointment. Firstly, they no longer seem to have a person dedicated to scheduling appointments, which is a negative. The gentleman I spoke to about making the appointment kept telling me the wrong date, but after multiple corrections, he apparently wrote it down correctly. I took my car in for an oil change. Once they went through the normal inspection, they notified me that my tires were bad and should be replaced. When I replaced tires previously at this dealer, I was provided with options for different tires and prices, but this time I was only given one option. I was also not offered any options for rebates if I used my Ford Service credit card. I decided to go ahead and get the tires replaced. After the fact, the service manager told me that the wheel weights were on the outside of the rims and they decided to move them to the inside, and in the process, the rims got dirty, but they washed them for me. When I got the car home I looked at the rims and noticed that they were significantly bent and scratched, with some sharp edges. When I called to complain they offered to move the wheel weights back to the front of the rims for me. As if that would solve the problem?! They did put $50 on my account, but I doubt I will go back.

Baierl Ford responded to this review

July 13, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. Feedback from our customers is very important to our organization. I am sorry that your last visit here was disappointing and did not meet your expectations. I would be more than happy to discuss your service experience at Baierl Ford and explore options into remedying your concerns. Please feel free to contact me or Frank Smith our Service Director at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Rich Bercik General Manager 724-452-7530

F250 Lariat

by from Batesville, AR |

Very fast and efficient process. Ordered exactly what I wanted. Very friendly and professional staff.

Had a great experience here Baierl Ford!

by from Butler, PA |

Had a great experience and can't wait to drive my new ride!!!

buying a used suv

by from madison oh |

purchased a escape this spring,the guys at baierl made the process great, thanks again, matt g. and mike "chip" r. you know who you are,haha,thanks

Professional Sales Process

by from Freedom pa, |

absolutley love the fine professional service of our salesman Richard Giannoccora who is the very best salesman that we ever dealt with! he is very knowledgeable,kind and patient and answered all our questions. . also we came back to the dealership after purchasing an Escape that we love. we ar.e very happy with the dealership and will always refer others to you . .. .

2011 Ford Fusion

by from Baden, PA |

Rich Giannoccora and Lee Bairel were very pleasant and helpful in our car buying experience. We are very pleased with the deal we received and help in financing our purchase.

Great service

by from Ellwood City PA |

Love my new SUV. I bought my last SUV here and will get my next one here.

Kylee Bruno

by from New Castle, pa |

I had a great experience working with Rich Giannoccora. He was very easy to work with and was available immediately to see and test drive the vehicle. He offered us great service with trading in a vehicle that we owed money on and was able to negotiate a fair trade in price which allowed us to maintain the monthly payment we wanted. I would recommend Rich in the future to anyone looking to purchase a ford.

Great place to buy!

by from Butler Pa. |

overall my experience was very good. Rich Giannoccora treated me very well and is a very professional sales person. i am looking forward to working more with baierl ford in the future.

Very disappointed!

by from Johnstown, PA |

I contacted Baierl Ford, after seeing a 2005 F150 on Cars.com. The sales person, Larry told me the vehicle was in the detail shop. I emailed and called each day and was very interested in the vehicle and would have purchased it. I informed them that I would be at their dealership on a Friday. All I was told is they have my number and would call. I didn't won't to loose out on the purchase and kept calling. They didn't seem too excited to deal with me, since I lived far from their dealership. On 2/6/14, I received an email that the truck was sold that morning, I never even got a chance to make an offer! I'm glad I didn't waste my time driving 100 miles. I don't know how a customer is to make a deal with this company from the internet. Very disappointed!!

Baierl Ford responded to this review

February 12, 2014

Hi Jim, I do appreciate your review on this matter as this is the only way we can correct and adjust our processes with moving forward, sometimes it's always good to have a different perspective. I'm Ryan Koch, one of the managers here at Baierl Automotive. I would like to help you out and ensure that you do continue to have a positive buying experience here at Baierl. As this is the first time that you and I have spoken, what specifics are you searching for with your new purchase? I do have F-150's available and we continue to take pre-owned vehicles in on trade so I can always keep my eyes open for you. I also have access to 11 different locations that may have a vehicle to match your needs. Would you mind emailing me at ryankoch@baierl.com OR via phone at 724-452-7530. Again, thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to talking with you! Ryan Koch Sales Manager Baierl Ford 724-452-7530 ryankoch@baierl.com