Baierl Ford

540 S Main St, Zelienople, PA 16063

Used 724-452-7530 Used 724-452-7530

Great experience

by from Hopewell, PA |

Tried a couple of other dealers and found Lee Baierl and Pat Bricker to be most helpful, knowledgeable and forthcoming when I bought my new Fusion. I walked in, told them what I was looking for and they found me the right car. There was no pressure, even when I told them that I would sleep on it. I will buy from them again.

new truck

by from marshall twp |

Salesman was Pat Dugan. Did a great job. Truck was clean with a full tank when I picked it up.

Easy buying a vehicle!

by from Butler Pa |

The staff at Baierl Ford make buying a car easy. Our salesman Patrick Dugan was knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. When our new Edge came in he explained the SUV's equipment to technologically challenged people. We are very happy with our experience ! This is our third Ford and intend to buy my next one at Baierl Ford .

Great Buying Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Unfortunately, it was time to replace our truck. The past 2 vehicles had been purchased at the same location. It is close and convenient. It is now a Baierl dealership when it was not in the past. The buying process was easy. We had done our research so we knew the truck we wanted. Our salesperson, Andy Henry, was great to deal with. Did not put the pressure on to buy RIGHT NOW. We have walked out of dealerships because of the pressure to make a decision immediately. Gave us 24 hours to think about it before contacting us. We like that in a salesperson. We would recommend Andy to anyone looking to buy a Ford. He was friendly and knowledgeable.

A very pleasurable car buying experience

by from Cranberry Twp, PA |

My experience at Baierl Ford in Zelienople, PA ended up being one of the best car buying experience I have had in my lifetime. I explained to the first salesman that approached me that I heard good things about the Fusion, but knew nothing about them and would like some information about them. I never sat in one or driven one. The first salesman kept questioning what I wanted. I told him over and over that I wanted to know about the Fusion. He ended up getting me very angry and frustrated. I told him I would like to see another salesman or I was leaving. Another salesman, Patrick Dugan, introduced himself to me. I made the same statement regarding I heard good things about the Fusion, but knew nothing about them. Patrick showed me various Fusions. He demonstrated various features. We test drove the Fusion. Patrick explained everything imaginable about the Fusion. We looked at other Ford models. Patrick was very knowledgeable about Fords. I explained to him that I was also looking at another make/model car and that I would not a decision immediately. I told him that I would be back on Saturday to look at the Fusion again and that I would keep him informed of my decision making process. He respected that. When I returned that Saturday, he allowed me to test drive the particular Fusion I was interested in. He went over and answered all questions I had. I told him I would have a decision made the first of the week. Monday morning I gave Baierl a price I was willing to pay. They said they would agree to that price. I asked if I could stop in that evening to see the vehicle one last time before I made my decision. Patrick suggested I take it for another test drive. I told him I was also going to look at the other car I was interested in purchasing that evening. I told him I would keep him posted on my decision. The next day, I told Patrick that I decided to go with the Fusion. Patrick Dugan made my car purchasing experience a pleasurable one. Thank you, Patrick! I have owned my Fusion for a year now. I really like it. Gas mileage is great for local and highway travel. I have had two service appointments at Baierl. The service department guys are all friendly. They get you in and out in a timely manner.

Terrific

by from Evans City PA |

I had a great experience ordering and buying a car at the Baierl dealership. All of the staff at Baierl Ford was courteous and helpful. Specifically, working with Larry Massella was a great experience. Larry was very knowledgeable and very helpful in the car buying process. Larry also was great at coordinating a special car order and arranging for a quick and smooth pick-up process. I would highly recommend Baierl Ford!!

Thank you!!!

by from Polk, PA |

After a very long day of driving to Ohio and getting the "run around" with some dishonest dealerships, my husband and I called Baierl about a used Ford Explorer that was listed on their website. That was when Patrick and the Baierl team came to our rescue. From the second I called to get more information on the vehicle, Patrick was there to help (he even called us on our trip back to PA to make sure we were finding our way ok!). He made the whole process of purchasing a vehicle quick and painless. If you are looking for an honest, professional, and helpful dealer, look no further than to Patrick and the Baierl Ford team! Thank you!!!

Exellcant Experience

by from Cranberry, PA |

Overall, our experience at Baierl Ford was fantastic. Great customer service, and our salesman Rich was very professional while looking out for our best interest. On the other hand, we were previously at Shultz Ford, and did not have the same customer service experience. The manager came off arrogant and rude, and didn't make us feel like they valued us as customers. For this reason, we came to Baierl and were not disappointed with our decision. We will recommend Baierl to family and friends.

Great buying experience!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Patrick made the purchase of my 2015 Escape quick and painless! This was an unexpected purchase as my previous Escape had just been totaled, so it wasn't under the best of circumstances. But, Patrick and the team at Baierl had the entire transaction completed, from when I walked in the door to my approval and signing my preliminary paperwork, in under two hours. Finding my vehicle proved not to be the easiest of tasks, but Patrick worked non-stop and had it in no time! In the meantime, the parts department was also able to get in the one accessory that I needed. Thank you, Patrick and the Baierl team, for everything!

New f150

by from Gibsonia PA |

I recently purchased a new f 150, Patrick Dugan was very helpful and found me everything that I wanted in my new truck. The entire process was very easy and pleasant. Patrick returned all my calls in a timely manner and was very polite. I would highly recommend this ford dealership.