Hertz Car Sales Allentown

Used 888-318-5758

A Better Way to Buy Used Cars

AMAZING customer service!

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

I came across Hertz Auto Sales by accident through KBB.com, and figured I would come and check out the 2012 Toyota Yaris they were selling for a great deal. I showed up and the car had a little "welcome" sign in the window, and things only got better from there. I dealt with Vin as a sales associate, and he was incredibly personable and honest with us. I told him that I have credit issues and he brought out the financial guy, Errol. I explained my financial woes to Errol and he gave me a couple pointers and then told me he would do his best. Both of them did. I got into the Yaris and it was clean and perfect, the car I was going to buy. After the test drive Errol, walked in and told us that he had great news! He was able to work with banks and get me a warranty, gap insurance, and my payment limit. I would reccomend coming here before checking out any other used car dealers. They truly care about what they do, and care about trying to help the customer get the best deal that they can. Thank you HERTZ!

Mrs. Stapleton

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

I must say I did not have a car note for 13 whole years. My car is 15 years old and I desperately needed a car. I intentionally went to a dealership and explained where my payments needed to be. They told me and I quote I need to bend on my payment. I was putting 5000 down and they want me to bend. I left there and looked into Hertz. They are running a sale for the month of august 1,000 off for any car you buy and I was able to a rate almost half lower then what the dealership was going to give me. Everyone at Hertz worked so hard to get me the car I wanted at the rate and monthly payment I needed. I would tell everyone if you need a new car, a great rate and friendly service come down to Hertz car sales in Emmaus, PA I am so grateful I did!

WONDERFUL!

by from Allentown, PA |

EVERYONE AROUND WAS SO GOOD TO MY FRIEND AND I! IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CAR, HERTZ DEALERSHIP IS THE PLACE TO GO!

A great buying experience

by from Allentown, PA |

I bought my car one week ago at Hertz and I am very satisfied with it. I fall in love with my car as soon as I saw it and Vin, my salesperson, helped me out all the way through from the application to the test driving to make sure everything was fine. Hertz has a great efficient team including the financial manager who made all the paper work smooth and faster. I could say I had an outstanding customer experience and am very happy with their services.

Good Service, Prepare for Credit Bombardment

by from Allentown, PA |

Good cars for a reasonable price, don't have to deal with all the haggle from typical used car lots. 3 things I didn't like: -After we bought the car, we noticed a couple of items that were missing with the car (missing floor mats, missing vanity cover, burnt out license plate light), but I guess that's our fault for not checking enough before we bought it. -We allowed Hertz to try to beat our bank's interest rate, what we didn't know was that Hertz applied for credit with 6-8 other banks, and in turn, hurt our credit score when we looked to buy a house a couple months after purchasing the car. -Ok so there is some haggle here...After you decide to purchase the car, they will try to pressure you into buying their 3-year insurance packages. We had to say no about 5 times before they finally understood we didn't want it. Other than that, its a good place to buy a car from...just don't let them request credit from everybody and their sister.

Great car with reasonable price

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I think the qualify of the car is very good and the price is reasonable.

Great place to shop and purchase a used car!

by from Alburtis, Pa |

Well where to start? We've bought a number of cars in the past and we did not look forward to the "car sales theater" that you normally experience when purchasing a new or used car. After looking at numerous used cars from other dealers, we discovered Hertz Car Sales. Wow, what a difference! Vin, my salesmen, spent at least 2 hours going over the cars that were available in our budget and that met our list of requirements. He never tired of our questions and was only interested in helping us find the right car. After choosing a car Vin, actually drove to Philadelphia to look it over before bringing it back to Emmaus. If it was not in good condition he was going to leave it and we would pick another. The car was in great shape with only a tiny chip in the windshield (which they repaired). We had the car looked over by our mechanic and there was one very minor issue that needed repair. Earl, the manager, took care of that without question. Earl, was also exceptional in helping address our questions and working with us to get a positive outcome. Hats off to Vin, Earl and Hertz Car Sales for showing that used car purchasing can be a pleasant experience! Thank you! PS., Thanks to the detailer (I think his name is Paul) for doing a great job in preparing the car!

Purchased a 2013 Camry

by from Emmaus, PA |

Helpful, friendly, efficient, salesman and manger.

Great Experience

by from Allentown, Pa |

Bought a SUV from Hertz. The vehicle was so clean. It was cleaner than vehicles I looked at, at major dealers. The detail guy who I didn't get his name did a excellent job. The vehicle runs great and it was exactly what I was looking for. Eric, the salesman did a great job. Errol, the manager was so easy to work with. He did all the paperwork and phone calls for me. There was no hassle buying this car. There was not a need to negotiate because they have the best prices around. I traded in an old SUV which barely ran, and they took it off my hands. Hertz was selling there cars for thousands of dollars less than the major dealers for the same vehicle. If you are looking to buy a car, go to Hertz, you will not be disappointed. I even got a free week of car rentals for buying a vehicle through Hertz.

Best Customer Service and Overall Experience Ever!

by from Bordentown, NJ |

I just purchased a car from this dealership on Saturday 06/28/14 and have to say this was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. My sales rep was Hal and he was very helpful and patient with all my questions about the car. The Sales Manager at this location Errol went above and beyond with getting me the best price for my trade in and a great deal with my financing rate, he was very helpful during my purchase process. I have to say the car is great and I am very happy with it, the service was excellent and for me it was worth the trip from NJ to Emmaus, PA for this vehicle, and the service and attention from the staff made it that much better. If you are looking for a used car this is the place to go.