Hertz Car Sales Dallas

Hertz Car Sales Dallas

3326 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75235

Used 877-236-3655

Hertz Car Sales - A better way to buy!

Head of the House

by from Okla. City |

My husband and I have been astounded with the selection and value of cars through Hertz Car Sales in Dallas. Although we've yet to purchase a vehicle, I already know we will purchase our next vehicle here. We have found the people to be very easy to work with and there's been no pressure on us at all. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a gently used, nearly new car...and for my husband, who didn't believe me, they even sell trucks.

Hertz Car Sales Dallas responded to this review

June 18, 2014

Thank you Carol for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that you were impressed by our selection, we try hard to keep many great vehicles for customers to choose from. We look forward to the opportunity to help you when you guys are ready for your next vehicle. Please let us know what we can do. Thank you again!

Great dealership...great people

by from Yukon, OK |

Overall, this was one of the best car-buying experiences I've ever had. I found the people to be very up-front, honest and easy to work with...I will definitely recommend them to others and look forward to buying my next vehicle from them as well. The lot was okay but cramped while the office facility was nice and very clean. And although the dealership is located in an area of Dallas that's easy to get to, it was very easy to drive past the one entrance before I even realized I was there. Use your GPS and pay attention or you'll drive right past the lot entrance too. I worked with Lou Huff and found him to be very easy going and honest to work with. He told me things about the vehicle -- good and bad -- before I made the 250 mile drive to see the vehicle. He could have just let me drive in without letting me know about the vehicle but he clued me in as much as he could before I drove in. I appreciated his help and assistance throughout the entire process. The dealership manager was also very easy to talk to and deal with...there was no "hard press" used on me to get me to purchase the vehicle...just good, honest effort. The vehicle I purchased had been cleaned and marginally detailed. They could have done a better job in that regard but that wasn't much of an issue for me. It didn't prevent me from purchasing the vehicle. The dealership was exceedingly busy while I was there -- probably due to the exceptional prices on their vehicles -- but they kept working with me most of the time while also trying to help others. All I can say is, if you're honestly looking for a great deal on a used "new" car, you owe it to yourself to check these folks out. I have NEVER recommended a dealership before but I am this time since they worked so hard for me and were so honest with me.

Hertz Car Sales Dallas responded to this review

June 19, 2014

Thank you Ron for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate you driving all the way from Oklahoma to purchase a vehicle from us. Lou is a great salesman so it is wonderful to hear that he was able to help you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.