M & D Auto Sales

(5.0) 6 Reviews

5200 S University Ave, Little Rock, AR 72209

great service and great facilitie

by from No. Little Rock AR |

trent was very nice and customer friendly and he went the mile to make sure i leave there with @ vehicle and he made my car buying experirnce easy thanks sedrick marshall

Great selection, great service

by from Little Rock, AR |

I visited MnD last July but wasn't ready to buy yet. I came back this January just before close. Trent and I had emailed back and forth a bit so I didn't need much time to look around. He answered all my questions and didn't try to get me to spend more than I wanted. I drove away a couple weeks later in a like new 2005 Mazda 3sp23 and couldn't be happier. They replaced the tires for me and did it with no hassle.

Excellent Service from Trent

by from N. Little Rock, AR |

Trent was my sales manager. I have told many of my associates if they are looking for a new car they should go and see him. Very friendly and willing to help me in my situation.

Not your typical Used Car Salesman

by from North Little Rock, Arkansas |

I had a great experience buying from M&D Auto Sales. They were honest about the cars I was interested in and didn't have that typical "used car salesman" mentality. I didn't feel pressured to buy and felt I got a fair deal. I'm very happy with my car and will definitely go back to Trent Harmon when buying my next vehicle. I have bought used from big dealerships that didn't care whether or not I was happy once they got my money. Trent followed up with me to make sure I was riding with a smile and indeed, I was! Thank you M&D for making my buying experience a pleasurable one and selling me a great ride!

Wonderful Car buying Experience

by from Mabelvale, AR |

I bought my 17 year old daughter a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am from Trent Harmon at M&D Auto sales. Trent made the whole experience very easy and the car was definitely worth the price. He also made some repairs to the car 2 months after the purchase at a very reasonable cost. I highly recommend buying a car from M & D Auto sales and Trent Harmon!

Trent is the man

by from Little Rock Ar |

This will be my second car to buy from Trent Harmon. Nothing but superbly satisfied with every thing about the sale. My car is a !997 Toyota Camry and I love it!!! Super clean and I mean immaculate. Spotless. Had my car serviced and ready to go. One of the mirrors wasn't working properly he ordered two new ones and had them looking good and working great the day I came back to sign the paperwork. I highly recommend Trent for all your needs when buying a car!!!!! Check him out before you buy anywhere else. You will be glab you did.