Sierra Toyota

43301 12th St W, Lancaster, CA 93534

Used 661-948-0731

service department

by from Lancaster ca |

There service department is so slow the only reason I come here is so my warranty doesn't get voided, or else I would be doing it my self . I've been here 2 1/2 hours for a oil change and I just ask if they were almost done. I was told they haven't even started.

Joseph Jenkins review

by from Birmingham, AL |

Joseph Jenkins is the best car sells man I have ever had. I used to deal with Jim Burke but I will continue to buy more cars at Sierra because of him. He is quick and he made sure I was taken care of. They filled up my tank and detailed my car. They also gave me a great deal with the maintenance. Every time I get my car serviced Sierra always send me a follow up email. You all need to have more sales rep like Joe Jenkins in Birmingham.

Not my first bad experience...

by from Lancaster CA |

After trying to hide about $4000 in fees and changing their story - I tried to haggle them down. The Manager, at this point, was "done" dealing with me and got up while I was mid-sentence and had to "Go help other customers." It was Tuesday morning... There was no one else there. This isn't the first time Sierra Toyota has treated me this way. Happened previously about 10 years ago. My father also had about the same experience. The solution? Go down to Valencia. They take good care of you and will usually work to make you a good deal instead of charging you 17% APR... My credit is 720... Why couldn't they lower that? No thanks!

Medjazz

by from lancaster, ca |

I purchased a RAV4 from these guys and they were honest about their deals. No gimmicks! this is my 3rd purchase of a vehicle and this is the best. I wish my previous car purchases were that easy.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!

by from Palmdale,CA |

My Mom bought her Toyota here in 05'. They had THE BEST service. After that we have taken it for its usual maintnace... and the people their are very friendly and they all get to know you. It SOOO great!... LOVE LOVE LOVE!