Europlus Motorsport, Inc.

Used 888-360-5606

COME AND GET THE BEST POSSIBLE DEAL ON DESIRED VEHICLE

THEE WORST!

by from Somerset, NJ |

This has to be thee WORST dealership I've ever been to! The cars look nice on the outside but when you open them up, my God, FILTHY, and lets not even talk about the mechanical issues SMH you're better off going to the auction and I advise everyone to take their time and THOROUGHLY READ their contracts which according to my lawyer has several fraudulent things going on with it. Purchase at your own risk. It's not worth the time wasted or money. Go to a different dealership and purchase a CERTIFIED preowned vehicle because the warranty is bogus also!

Terrible Experience - DID NOT BUY CAR

by from Somerset, NJ |

We called Europlus about a vehicle we were interested in driving a couple hundred miles for to ask for a Carfax and details on the condition of the vehicle. Igor answered and proceeded to rudely tell me that they NEVER send out those reports. He acted like he was doing me a favor and glazed over some of the details of the Carfax. He told me the car was from Mass. and NY so I asked if it was affected by recent flooding in the area. He lost it and started ranting about he doesn't understand how "you people" are and how he needed to "teach me" about how to look at used cars. He claimed that if we came down there we would see that the car was in great condition. I later had my husband call and he got the same nonsense from Igor but ended up with a Carfax report. The man needs anger management. In the end my husband decided to make the 3+ hour trip to go look at this car and a few others in the area. When he arrived they had to jump start the car. We called several times before deciding to make the trip, and even gave them 4 hours notice before arriving. You'd think they'd detail the car. The trunk was extremely dirty (the mats were covered in dirt and there was this awkward box with sand paper in it..?). The tires were extremely worn. Maybe 3k miles left on them (wouldn't dare drive it in the rain). It also had the pleasant odor of old cigarettes. This car wasn't appropriately priced for its condition. We probably could have knocked it down quite a bit, but there was no telling what was going on under the hood. Not worth the trouble. They are not honest and need to reevaluate how they handle business. FYI, if you do decide to visit this "dealership", perhaps you should bike ride. There is no where to park. They've stacked all of their inventory on top of each other in an extremely small area.

they didn't contact me boo

by from dover nj |

They never contacted me I called them I was told the car was in Pa. and they would call when it arrived they never followed through. Gues what I'M SHOPPING SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Repoff Company

by from Lancaster, PA |

On September 06, 2013, I have purchase a car from this company called Europlus Motorsport, Inc.,located at 879 Somerset St. Somerset, NJ 08873 at the moment of the sales when I was ready to leave the dealership the engine light turned on, as soon I noticed it I told Igor the sales representative and his opened his eyes and said, is on? The other guy who work with him respond that is missing oxygen only and then Igor told me that was not a big deal because he can fix it for me at no cost, he told me the whole process take up to 15 days for the bank to approve my application and everything get done. It been already 1 Month and 18 days and he still hasn't fix the car, last time i talked to him I told him that I was going to call my bank to let then know about the problem and he told me that if I call the bank I will be in my own and he will not help me and mentioned me the car was sold as is and there is no warranty, I gave him some more time, after calling him every couple of day to find out if my car is fix for me to pick it up, with no lock, finally he call me tow days ago and told me that for him to get my car fix I have to pay $1,400.00 dollars. other way he can't fix it. Now because he got the money from the bank he doesn't want to help me with it. This is a RIPOFF COMPANY, I'm reporting it to the Better Business Bureau. As you can see they use to erase the engine light when it the car has any problem so buyer will not notice it, and then they will tell you that the car was sold as is. BE CAREFULLY. DON'T BUY!!! SCAM

NICE!!

by from Queens NY |

This place is a nice little deal but with nice cars. If you know how to shop for car this is a humble place. Bring your mechanic and someone that knows about cars. Test drive, 360 your car and do your homework and I bet you this is a good experience...PS. Most of then are "Repo" cars.

Great service / excellent selections!

by from Highland Park NJ |

This is my 2nd purchase from Europlus Motorsport, my only regret is that I waited so long to write a review! The entire process was extremely smooth, and expectations were meet & managed. My initial thought was to purchase a new car. After doing some research, I decided to see what would be the process of getting low miles / almost new vehicle. And I am glad I did!!! I went with Europlus... Not only was I able to get a car in excellent condition, for the make / model that I wanted, I got it at a value that I could not match anywhere else. The financing process was extremely smooth and painless. They were eager to please and I even got a call from the owner asking me if I was happy with the purchase! (This is after everything was done and dusted and I drove off after singing all the paper work!!!) They care about the quality of vehicles that they sell as well as what matters to the client. Last but not least, unlike other 'car buying' experiences, they were not pushy "Get this today, it may fly off the lot tomorrow" "I can only commit to this ridiculous low price today" etc etc. The whole process was painless and quick! My car broke down and I was sitting in a new car (that I love!) in a matter of days! There are lots of small touches that are to refined to list out in this review, which made the experience an incredible one e.g. Finance office offered to order extra parts that I wanted directly from the dealer saying "just stop by in few days to pick it up, its our pleasure!" I would definitely do business again and recommend them to friends and family.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Brooklyn, New york |

I purchased a 2010 acura TL from this dealer and I never had such a good experience in purchasing a car in my life. The whole deal went smooth A-Z the vehicle is just as advertised in absolutely excellent condition in and out. The financing was easy and completely stress less without any hidden fee's or other problems. Thanks for the great experience, I would gladly recommend this place to my friends and family.

Great service!

by from Edison, NJ |

Many luxury vehicles sold here for great prices. I just purchased one and I am happy that I found a good deal of my favorite car. Finance options are available. I had great customer service and I would recommend Europlus Motorsport to a friend.