Marietta Luxury Motors

Used 877-207-6815

Where the Search Ends...

1st BMW Purchase

by from Milledgeville, Ga. |

Purchased my 1st BMW on June 10, 2014. Alex was my salesman and a joy to work with. Kalifa works wonders as a finance manager. Thanks guys for making my 1st luxury car purchase a great experience!

Great Overall Experience

by from Atlanta,GA |

MLM worked out a deal with me knowing that I had decent credit. I felt great as I drove out in a much newer car than the bucket I came in with. 5 STARS!!!

My experience at Marietta Luxury Motors

by from Atlanta, GA |

I came to this dealership just to look but almost ending up buying a car. But one thing I like about this place is that i didn't feel conned, pressured or scammed into buying a car. The dealer i worked with, Wilton Bailey, was very kind, honest, sincere, and straight to the point. he seemed like he really wanted to find me the best deal and that he really wanted to find me the best car that was suitable for em and my liking and also within my budget. He sisn't come across as a salesman just trying to get a sale, he came across as a friend and that's what I liked the most. He definitely left a lasting impact and I definitely plan on buying my car at Marietta Luxury Motors in a few weeks.

Friendly Sales Staff

by from Alabama |

Really Nice Inventory and Friendly Sales Staff We were in the market looking for a vehicle and found Marietta Luxury Motors on cars.com. Our initial inquiry was on a Lexus LS 460 which was beautiful but being sold to another customer as we arrived. The salesman informed us prior to our arrival but assured us that we would be happy with the inventory. My wife was really impressed with the dealership and ended up purchasing a white beautiful pearl white E 550 that was shockingly cheaper than the Lexus. Overall, the experience was amazing and the salesperson did an excellent job meeting our needs and making this deal worth the drive.

Great Customer Service

by from ATLANTA, GA |

I purchased my dream car from this dealership and was very impressed with the Customer Service Manager Wilton Bailey. He gave me all the information I needed about my new BMW 5 series and the buying process was overall very easy. I came to visit with my credit union approval but decided to finance through the dealership since the manager James was able to beat the interest rate. Overall, I'm extremely happy with my purchase and definitely would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Great Prices!

by from Conyers, GA |

I was originally looking for a Volvo but decided on an Infiniti instead. The prices and selection of cars at Marietta Luxury Motors were the best, and I was very pleased with the entire process. I would definitely recommend MLM to anyone wanting to purchase a luxury vehicle with an economic price.

Not A Happy Customer from Marietta Luxury Motor

by from Marietta,Ga. |

I bought a 2011 BMW 535i from Marietta Luxury Motors On April 1st 2014. After test driving the vehicle I knowed the the back light didn't work, they told that they will fix the vehicle,and that my vehicle will be ready on tomorrow. Gave me a Lexus 350 to drive. On April 4th the vehicle was still not ready. Got a call on April 10th that my car was ready. Get to the dealership and check the car out, now the SUNROOF DON'T WORK. They tell me ok we are going to get this fix. Just this week my Georgia State Tag came in the mail, and still here it is April 20th. And I still don't have my car.Its almost time for me to pay a car note and I still have know vehicle.

Marietta Luxury Motors Rock

by from Huntsville, AL |

Marietta Luxury Motors is a great, friendly, and professional dealership. The staff (Marques Holloway) was very friendly and they went that extra mile to make you feel comfortable and help you in making a good decision to buy a car based on your needs and income. I must admit that me being a woman I didn't feel like I was pressured into buy nor did I feel like I had been scammed. Doing the final paper work wasn't an all day processed and I was well educated about everything that I was signing. My car was very clean and ready for me to drive off the lot after signing. If had to purchase another car MLM would be my first choice and I would definitely refer them to friends and family. Thank You Marietta Luxury Motors!!!

Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Rhon was great to work with. He was extremely patient and didn't pressure me in any way. He answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others and tell them to ask for Rhon! I had a great experience.

Car buying made E-Z...

by from Lithonia, GA |

My name is Curtis and on 03/21/14 I went to Marietta Luxury Motors to look at a car I had viewed on Cars.com, (2007 Mercedes Benz CLS 550). When I arrived I was immediately greeted by my sales person Mr. Rhon Lee. I told him what I came to see and he informed me that that vehicle was had been sold. I decided to look around because they had a large selection of luxury vehicles decently priced. Rhon directed me to several vehicle and even got the keys to some of them with no problem. I was all over the lot and Rhon showed me the E350 which I had researched but didn't think it was what I wanted since I had been looking at V-8's. After a test drive I was sold on the vehicle. I went inside and sat down with Rhon and after a little price haggling we reach some common ground. He then introduced me to the finance specialist Mr. Kelepha Njie. He was very friendly and professional. I told him what I could afford and he made it happen. The paper work was streamline and I was on the road within the hour after some free detailing and fueling of my new vehicle. I would like to thank all those who made my purchase a pleasant and UN-pressured experience. I would highly recommend you ask for Rhon Lee should you visit Marietta Luxury Motors..