Marietta Luxury Motors

Used 877-207-6815

Where the Search Ends...

Excellent Service!

by from Louisville, Kentucky |

I want to thank Sarah Hattersen for assisting me in purchasing my dream car. Sarah blew me away with her courtesy and outstanding customer support!

Great Car buying experience with Sarah

by from Atlanta, GA |

Ioriginally contacted this dealership not expecting to purchase a vehicle that day. I saw a couple of vehicles online that I was interested in so I called to inquire about them. I spoke with Sarah and she was very nice and answered all of my questions. I gave it some thought and decided to complete a credit application. Sarah made sure that everything was taken care of before I stepped foot into the dealership. Once I arrived the process was quick and easy. We agreed on a fair price and I got far more than I expected for my trade in. No hassle or haggling. No waiting around at the dealership all day long to purchase a vehicle. Mark in finance was a pleasure to work with. He wasn't pushy about upselling me craps I don't want, which is rare from a finance manager. I love my Mercedes! I had an overall great car buying experience here and I definitely will recommend them to my friends and family. Sarah exceeded my expectations!

BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!!

by from Augusta, Ga. |

This Dealer listed a 2008 Ford Escape for sale. I called and the Salesman that answered stated it was there. I asked a simple question. "Does this vehicle have warranty?" He stated" No Sir No used vehicle purchased in the State of Georgia has a warranty" I at this point had enough and requested to speak with a Manager, he placed me on hold and 8 seconds later came back on and said the Manager had just left. I asked to speak with a General Manager and he simply replied without hesitation that he was not in either! I get a call back from a Muhammed and he stated that the he was the Manager and wanted to know my concern. I stated in detail what took place and he stated that the Vehicle had been wholesaled. Are you getting this yet guys. I get a call again the next day from another Gentlemen stating he is the Manager and how can we help. I told him everything that took place and all he did what make excuses and stated they just wholesaled that vehicle that morning. I told every single person I spoke to that I wanted this vehicle and no one would just give me a straight answer. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!

Excellent service

by from Kennesaw Ga |

The service from my salesperson, Julien, was excellent. He is very knowledgeable about the cars and patiently answers any questions you may have. I am very happy with my purchase.

Excellent service.

by from Conyers GA |

I was looking for a gently used car. I found one for a great price at MLM. My salesperson, Julien, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The entire process was amazingly fast. Car was delivered very nicely detailed. I am satisfied with my purchase, and will refer friends and family who may be looking for cars in the future

Great service

by from Marietta, GA |

Came to look for used Acura. Found one with low mileage at a reasonable price. Our salesperson Jobe was very helpful and friendly. Made the car buying experience more enjoyable.

Most enjoyable car buying experience....EVER

by from Cumming, GA |

I can't say enough good things about my experience at MLM! Eduardo and Felix were very professional, yet laid back enough to joke around with and have fun. Excellent customer service! I will recommend MLM to anyone I know that is looking to buy a car!!!

Great service, awesome prices!

by from Marrieta, Ga |

This was mine and my husbands first purchase together, so it was a big deal to us. Eduardo was super nice and made the process so easy! He drove the car before we got there to make sure it ran good and was so honest. He hurried the process which made everything go by so fast. The finical manager was great at getting us a better interest rate and making our payments lower. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice car and a great price and I absolutely will be using Eduardo again! He's the best! -The Young's

Felix Velex

by from Harvest, Alabama |

Our salesperson (Felix Velez) and Hugh (Finance Manager) made our buying experience very pleasant. Felix went above and beyond to make sure that the car was everything we wanted including setting up an independent assessment from a nearby Nissan dealer. He worked extremely hard to earn our trust and business. We run from pushy dealers so it was refreshing to work with a dealership that did not hover over us every second. Hugh was also a pleasure to work with. He knew our budget limits and worked to get as close as possible to that limit. He also worked to ensure the lowest finance charges possible. The pit boss, sorry I did not get his name, gave us a fair price for our trade-in and genuinely wanted us to be satisfied customers. I typically HATE dealing with car dealers; however, I will go back to Marietta Luxury Motors and I recommend them to others. My son was extremely happy when he saw his new used car! It was everything he wanted! Thank you Marietta Luxury Motors!

Not Impressed!!!!!!!

by from Nashville, TN |

After talking to our salesman on Friday afternoon at 4pm to check and see if everything was good to go and that we were leaving and staying the night in Chattanooga so we could be there first thing Saturday morning, we get a call Saturday at 9am to inform us that the car had been sold the day before. Thanks DeAndrea, I should send you the hotel bill.

Excellent service and choices at MEM

by from Douglasville, Ga |

I love my new car; MEM had a lot of cars for me to look at; Mr. Lyons was patient, showed me many cars, and he was not pushy; all with whom we worked were professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant;