Marietta Luxury Motors

Used 877-207-6815

Where the Search Ends...

Excellent Service!

by from Louisville, Kentucky |

I want to thank Sarah Hattersen for assisting me in purchasing my dream car. Sarah blew me away with her courtesy and outstanding customer support!

Great service, awesome prices!

by from Marrieta, Ga |

This was mine and my husbands first purchase together, so it was a big deal to us. Eduardo was super nice and made the process so easy! He drove the car before we got there to make sure it ran good and was so honest. He hurried the process which made everything go by so fast. The finical manager was great at getting us a better interest rate and making our payments lower. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice car and a great price and I absolutely will be using Eduardo again! He's the best! -The Young's

Felix Velex

by from Harvest, Alabama |

Our salesperson (Felix Velez) and Hugh (Finance Manager) made our buying experience very pleasant. Felix went above and beyond to make sure that the car was everything we wanted including setting up an independent assessment from a nearby Nissan dealer. He worked extremely hard to earn our trust and business. We run from pushy dealers so it was refreshing to work with a dealership that did not hover over us every second. Hugh was also a pleasure to work with. He knew our budget limits and worked to get as close as possible to that limit. He also worked to ensure the lowest finance charges possible. The pit boss, sorry I did not get his name, gave us a fair price for our trade-in and genuinely wanted us to be satisfied customers. I typically HATE dealing with car dealers; however, I will go back to Marietta Luxury Motors and I recommend them to others. My son was extremely happy when he saw his new used car! It was everything he wanted! Thank you Marietta Luxury Motors!

Not Impressed!!!!!!!

by from Nashville, TN |

After talking to our salesman on Friday afternoon at 4pm to check and see if everything was good to go and that we were leaving and staying the night in Chattanooga so we could be there first thing Saturday morning, we get a call Saturday at 9am to inform us that the car had been sold the day before. Thanks DeAndrea, I should send you the hotel bill.

Excellent service and choices at MEM

by from Douglasville, Ga |

I love my new car; MEM had a lot of cars for me to look at; Mr. Lyons was patient, showed me many cars, and he was not pushy; all with whom we worked were professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant;

1st BMW Purchase

by from Milledgeville, Ga. |

Purchased my 1st BMW on June 10, 2014. Alex was my salesman and a joy to work with. Kalifa works wonders as a finance manager. Thanks guys for making my 1st luxury car purchase a great experience!

Great Overall Experience

by from Atlanta,GA |

MLM worked out a deal with me knowing that I had decent credit. I felt great as I drove out in a much newer car than the bucket I came in with. 5 STARS!!!

My experience at Marietta Luxury Motors

by from Atlanta, GA |

I came to this dealership just to look but almost ending up buying a car. But one thing I like about this place is that i didn't feel conned, pressured or scammed into buying a car. The dealer i worked with, Wilton Bailey, was very kind, honest, sincere, and straight to the point. he seemed like he really wanted to find me the best deal and that he really wanted to find me the best car that was suitable for em and my liking and also within my budget. He sisn't come across as a salesman just trying to get a sale, he came across as a friend and that's what I liked the most. He definitely left a lasting impact and I definitely plan on buying my car at Marietta Luxury Motors in a few weeks.

Friendly Sales Staff

by from Alabama |

Really Nice Inventory and Friendly Sales Staff We were in the market looking for a vehicle and found Marietta Luxury Motors on cars.com. Our initial inquiry was on a Lexus LS 460 which was beautiful but being sold to another customer as we arrived. The salesman informed us prior to our arrival but assured us that we would be happy with the inventory. My wife was really impressed with the dealership and ended up purchasing a white beautiful pearl white E 550 that was shockingly cheaper than the Lexus. Overall, the experience was amazing and the salesperson did an excellent job meeting our needs and making this deal worth the drive.

Great Customer Service

by from ATLANTA, GA |

I purchased my dream car from this dealership and was very impressed with the Customer Service Manager Wilton Bailey. He gave me all the information I needed about my new BMW 5 series and the buying process was overall very easy. I came to visit with my credit union approval but decided to finance through the dealership since the manager James was able to beat the interest rate. Overall, I'm extremely happy with my purchase and definitely would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Great Prices!

by from Conyers, GA |

I was originally looking for a Volvo but decided on an Infiniti instead. The prices and selection of cars at Marietta Luxury Motors were the best, and I was very pleased with the entire process. I would definitely recommend MLM to anyone wanting to purchase a luxury vehicle with an economic price.