Marietta Luxury Motors

Used 877-207-6815

Where the Search Ends...

Excellent Service!

by from Louisville, Kentucky |

I want to thank Sarah Hattersen for assisting me in purchasing my dream car. Sarah blew me away with her courtesy and outstanding customer support!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Alabama |

Marietta Luxury Motors is the place to go for hard to find and extremely nice vehicles. Abe Watson, and company, will treat you like a friend, and from start to finish their customer service is top notch. Abe talked to me about the vehicle that I wanted and how he could get me in it, and there was never any pressure to go above my price range so he could make more money. I got a good deal on my trade, and when I drove off of the lot in my "new" car I felt great about the entire process. Thanks again Abe, and the rest of the MLM crew.

great customer service by Sunny Khattak.

by from Sharpsburg |

He had the vehicle ready and waiting and was easy to get a hold of. very good sales person. Thank you Sunny

Lose the glamour shots

by from Birmingham, AL |

Really needs to include better pictures of the overall vehicle as well as close up of important aspects. The repetitive glamour shots are annoying and unprofessional. I don't care to see a rotated view of the front grille 8 times with your sign in the background. Take straight on pictures overall in addition to close up views of features of the vehicles.

Great Dealership

by from Atlanta ga |

Excellent Dealership in and out in less than two hours, everyone was knowledgeable and polite I highly recommend speaking with Alex P if costing the dealership

Great service and prompt service from everyone!

by from Atlanta , Ga |

Great experience with sales and finance teams for purchase of Porsche Cayenne!!! Alex Pham was great, he made sure we were comfortable and even made an early trip in to accomodate us...nice touch....would recommend to friends!...not enemies;)

by from Marietta, GA |

I would like to thank Sanford Williams at Marietta Luxury Motors for outstanding customer service! He knew vital information in reference to particular vehicles which sparked my interest.

Awesome

by from Summerville, SC |

I was searching for an Infiniti M37 Sport model. I found one on cars.com which led me to MLM. I contacted Leon via email and it began. I live 4 1/2 hours away so efficiency, quality, and customer service were at the top of the list. I stressed to Leon what I was looking to spend monthly and he went to work. Leon kept me in the loop of every detail and listened, he seemed more concerned with making me happy than simply making a sale. They worked to get me a great rate! My family and I made the trip to MLM the next day and everything was just about ready to go. When it was time to finalize the transaction, there was a slight issue regarding monthly payments. Fortunately the Finance Manager Hieu Le was very open with us and explained everything to us. He made the deal work after a brief negotiation. I usually do not enjoy anything about buying a car, but I can honestly say this was a great experience. Those guys were prompt, straight forward and more than willing to work to make us happy and earn our trust. Between the selection of vehicles, fair pricing, excellent finance options, and great customer service...I would highly recommend MLM to anyone in the market for a luxury vehicle. Just be sure to bring Hieu some Cheez-Its!

Love this place!

by from Atlanta, GA |

They have an amazing selection of luxury cars at affordable prices. But what brought me in was and 08 Porsche cayenne I found online. It was unbelievably priced and I thought it was too good to be true. I wasn't trying to get my hopes up but I went and checked it out anyway. I originally met with Leon who immediately told me not to worry, he would get me what I wanted and he delivered on his promise!! I also worked with his partner Jeremy who was very kind and stayed with me after the dealership closed to make sure I understood everything about my deal! They let me take the car home for the night and have my mechanic check it out first. I got a full inspection and got the ok from my mechanic, he said it was in great shape and well taken care of. They gave me a great deal with 0 down! I left the next day as a happy customer in my new Porsche!! Oh yea :-) OH and Hieu in finance is awesome too. He hooked me up with a great extended warranty that gave me an extra peace of mind. I definitely recommend MLM!!!

Amazing experience

by from Smyrna, GA |

I brought a BMW recently from Marietta Luxury Motors and the sales person Mohammad Suallah was very helpful in providing information about different luxury cars, power, packages offered and best value based on my needs. I went to the dealership twice for test driving different BMW's and closed the deal in the second time. The finance guy was exceptional in providing all information on the extended warranties and tag/title process. Overall a very nice experience and the cars are very reasonably priced as well. So I would recommend folks check out the MLM and I will surely come back in future upgrade.

Ultimate Customer Service !

by from Norcross, GA |

This want be my last time doing business with MLM ! Kudos to the entire staff ..You guys are awesome . Sulaiman Karatela met me in the lot, his customer service was definitely above and beyond. I arrived at car lot about 4pm that Saturday and didn't leave until after 8pm that night. With Sulaimans professional hard work I got the car I wanted 2011 Class. He worked closely with Anthony Guma amazing guy even sweeten the deal by getting my payments exactly where I wanted them. I could not ask for a more professional team of people ! If anyone out there is shopping for a vehicle go see SULAIMAN KARATELA ! he is your guy