Auto Experts of Utah

Auto Experts of Utah

3724 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Used 866-798-2619

WE FINANCE EVERYONE. 3 Months or 3 k miles powertrain warranty included with every purchase.

Very good buying experience.

by from SLC, Utah |

I had a very very good buying experience with the staff here at Auto experts of Utah. Made my purchase of a new (to me) car very pleasant.

2012 Nissan Altima.

by from Provo, Utah |

Satisfied with my purchased with Auto experts of Utah. I got a good deal on a very clean car with low miles.

I got a new car!!

by from Colorado |

Good, went quickly, was able to get in and get out quickly, thought that they were fair with me and gave me a fair price on my trade. Would recommend.

Amazing deal from Auto experts of Utah!!!

by from Ogden |

We absolutely LOVED working with Auto experts in choosing our vehicle. We were looking into buying a car in june of 2013 and we went to Auto experts, we were not certain about buying a used car. So we sat down with them and talked. We decided to wait on getting a car for another year, they were not pushy or rude about it at all. They treated us like friends and let us take our time in deciding. The next year almost to the day, we decided we were ready to go ahead and buy a car. We called the dealership and let them know we were coming, and they remembered who we were and what we were looking for. We were able to find the car we wanted and I have never been happier with a car. I absolutely LOVE my car and will buy from this dealership again in the future!

2012 Honda civic

by from Salt Lake City |

BUYING PROCESS WAS GOOD HAD AN HONEST SALES PERSON, I RECOMMEND BUYING USED VEHICLES FROM PRESTMAN. I'M OVERALL SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE THAT WAS BELOW BLUE BOOK AND STILL HAVE A GOOD RELIABLE CAR.

Impressed with their price and service.

by from San Diego, California |

I had been looking for this car for months and could not find exactly what I was looking for at the price I wanted. When I spoke to William at Auto experts I was very impressed with his professionalism and the openness and honesty of the car he was selling. I am very pleased and excited to find what I was looking for at at price significantly less that anything I had seen

Fantastic experience!!

by from Slc Utah |

I just purchased a Nissan altima at an incredible price and received the best customer service. They were informative and very helpful in all ways. My satisfaction was their top concern and I could not have asked for more.

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

by from Provo, Utah |

We thank God, for leading us here. You were all very kind and helpful. Thank you for everything. We will, definitely refer you to our family and friends. Thanks again.

Amazing service!!!

by from Park City, Utah |

I almost bought the wrong car at another dealer before finding auto experts, I found Auto experts of Utah who has much better pricing, awesome staff and a very comfortable atmosphere. I didn't feel pressured and help me find the right car. Thanks Auto experts team.

I would just like to say

by from Salt Lake City |

I would just like to say the staff was excellent and very helpful I went to several other dealerships prior to Auto Experts and this is where I did the deal and will continue to do my automotive deals. A great experience and recommendation to anyone.