Auto Experts of Utah

Auto Experts of Utah

3724 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Used 866-798-2619

WE FINANCE EVERYONE. 3 Months or 3 k miles powertrain warranty included with every purchase.

Great help!!!

by from Moab, Utah |

Art and Thiago thanks for your help!!! Thanks for understanding and helping me get a car that was affordable. Very Grateful!!! Very easy going, upfront and professional.

Awesome people!!

by from Moab, Utah |

Really liked the experience, easy to work with!!! I would buy again from the awesome people!!! I would highly recommend to friends and family. Rock on guys.

I really enjoyed the experience! highly recommend!

by from UT, Sandy |

I really enjoyed my experience with Auto Experts of Utah. They took care of everything for me and were honest. It can be a painful + frustrating experience at times buying a car, but much to my surprise, such was not the case with AEOU. They were amicable + accommodating. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Best experience ever

by from Salt Lake City |

I just purchased a vehicle from your dealership, and cannot express how positive the experience of purchasing this vehicle was. They took the time to listen and get familiar with the exact vehicle I was looking for. No only the vehicle, but the price and specs etc. They were very professional, and friendly. This was easily one of the best experiences I have ever had. Because of my experience, if you have to ask if I would recommend this dealership for friends and family, my answer is an eager 100%... Yes I would recommend them without hesitation! Thank you Auto Experts - you guys made my day!

Best value.

by from Park City, Utah |

It has been a real pleasure working with these gentlemen. I Have found them to be honest, fair, friendly and very helpful.

5 star service!!

by from Layton, Utah |

Art was a great salesman, very professional and considerate! Ensured that we were well taken care of. Thank you Art!!

Amazing Deal and service!

by from SLC, Ut |

Had a Great Experience! I had visited their old lot a few months ago but was not prepared to buy my car at that time and was really happy with the salesman I spoke with and felt secure that making a deal with him would be the best option of the many places I visited. He assured me I would get a fair deal with low miles and excellent condition since this is pretty much all they sell. And also would get me a warranty and financing! This new Location is Amazing and really fits better with how professional they are! You can tell just by their fast changes that they are becoming successful from their services and cars being different from other places! I'm Happy I researched a lot of places to end up at the right place! I feel like I know have friends in the Auto business and will tell all my friends to go there!

Worth my drive from Idaho.

by from Idaho |

The staff were friendly and understanding, patient with me and effective. They helped me get the car that felt right to me. If you want an efficient comfortable car buying experience, Auto experts of utah are the perfect fit for you. I left happy and comfortable with my buying decision.

Best dealer ever!!!

by from SLC, Utah |

The best dealer that I have ever ever ever made business with. They are really flexible with making great deal. Thank you Thiago and Arthur.

Customer for life.

by from Provo, Utah |

Definitely 5 star service! I had a few Hiccups with the car I was originally gonna buy and needed to do something different, and under no obligation of their own, they went out of their way to help me out. Love Love the concept they work with. Quality car for an appropriate price! Definitely recommending Auto Experts to my friends and they have a customer for life... Adam