Auto Experts of Utah

Auto Experts of Utah

5443 South 320 West, Murray, UT 84107

Used 866-798-2619

WE FINANCE EVERYONE. 3 Months or 3 k miles powertrain warranty included with every purchase.

One of a kind dealership

by from SLC, Utah |

One of the best experience I had buying a used car. Auto experts have great prices with very clean vehicles. I was amazed with the customer service I received and the deal I was able to get on the Nissan ALtima I purchased from them. They deserve 100 stars. One of a kind dealership

Was treated like family :)

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I was treated like family with Auto experts. Great customer service before and after the sale. I bought a Nissan Altima and it was very clean for a great price. I recommended auto experts to everybody.

Another amazing experience!!!

by from SLC, Utah |

Gus has now officially sold us 3 cars in the past 2 years. Every single time it's been an absolute amazing experience. We have recommended to everyone we know and continue to be impressed on how he goes above and beyond for us. This experience has been no exception. We had another car we were considering however we didn't like it as much as the one we ended up selecting. The biggest difference was that we really wanted a DVD entertainment system for the back. To sweeten the deal on the car we really wanted they threw one in for us for their cost. We never feel pressured and always know we are talking with someone we can trust. We will continue to be loyal customers for years to come. Thanks Gus...you did it again!

Best price and value

by from Midvale |

I walked in and They just were great in showing me cars and driving them around. I didnt want to make a decision right away so I went home and they were just no pressure. I came back 2 days later and there was just no pressure. Very nice and professional. Will was amazing with the financing and it was quick and painless. I would definitely recommend Auto experts of Utah to anyone. They are honest, nice and professional.

Auto experts ROCKS!!!!!

by from IDAHO |

Diego (sales) was super helpful. This was our second time coming to him to buy a car! He remember small details that made us feel he really cared! He was able to find us the perfect car (we are extremely picky) Thiago and Will was also awesome to work with! They explained everything in detail so we understood! And worked something out that worked perfect with our financial situation. We were very pleased with our overall experience with Auto experts of utah!!!

Straight forward, no lying dealer!!

by from Boise, ID |

We have been looking for a car for a good while now, it was only till we found Auto experts of Utah that everything worked out. We found our dream car at an incredible price and it came with more then we were expecting. Thank you for the great service and for getting us the car needed!

Went out of their way.

by from Midvale, Utah |

We had a great experience buying my car thought Auto Experts Of Utah. Everyone went out of their way to accommodate our request. Great guys.

Very good buying experience.

by from SLC, Utah |

I had a very very good buying experience with the staff here at Auto experts of Utah. Made my purchase of a new (to me) car very pleasant.

2012 Nissan Altima.

by from Provo, Utah |

Satisfied with my purchased with Auto experts of Utah. I got a good deal on a very clean car with low miles.

I got a new car!!

by from Colorado |

Good, went quickly, was able to get in and get out quickly, thought that they were fair with me and gave me a fair price on my trade. Would recommend.