Auto Experts of Utah

Auto Experts of Utah

3724 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Used 866-798-2619

WE FINANCE EVERYONE. 3 Months or 3 k miles powertrain warranty included with every purchase.

Wow!!!!

by from Park city,Utah |

EXTRAORDINARY! After searching for a couple of months for a good deal, I finally found Auto Experts of Utah and I really appreciated the way they work. They answered all my questions straight forward, giving me the out the door price detailed, showing me everything before I even went to test drive the car. I was tired of wasting time with the other dealerships with high pressure sales people trying to sell me the car above the market value. They have a huge selection of low miles cars and with the price way below the market value. THANK YOU GUYS. Definitively coming back for my next purchase.

Thanks Auto experts!!!

by from SLC, Utah |

I must say it was a great experience. A big shout out to William. Super friendly with a warm personality that is genuine and makes you feel welcome. Everyone was very polite and answered all questions we had. Thanks!

I had a great experience

by from "Salt Lake City,UT" |

I had a great experience buying a new ca. They also gave me a great deal on my trade in I would come back again to purchase another vehicle.

Best deal!!!!

by from Provo, Utah |

The best deal I was able to find when I was shopping for my car. They have a huge selection of low miles vehicles and all of their prices are way below the retail price. Even my out the door price was below the retail price, I love my new car, will definitely recommend!!

Really poor sales tactics

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I saw an ad on ksl for a car I liked that they had. When I started talking to them about it the conversation was alright. However, when I asked to test drive the car I was told I could only drive it if I was sure I would buy it. I told him whether I bought it depended on how it handled. He told me to take some time and come back when I was sure I would buy it. We continued this circular debate until I tired of his high pressure sales tactic and left. He was one of the more offensive salesmen I have had the displeasure of dealing with. Oh, also look out for their hidden fees.

Great purchased!!!

by from slc, utah |

We feel confident in our purchase because of your willingness to help us compare the price of other similar cars to yours. Thank you.

Great purchased!!!

by from slc, utah |

Easy process

by from West Jordan |

They were very very pleasant to work with, they made us feel very good about the purchase and we feel very good about coming back in a couple of months to make another purchase. :)

HORRIBLE

by from Ogden,UT |

I would NOT recommend this place to ANYONE!!! We traveled from Ogden to test drive ONE car. However we were told by the dealer Thiago that "it costs them $20.00 anytime a car is test drove and since we were shopping around still we could not test drive the car"!!! Smh as I watched them have to jump start their cars on the lot as well!!! Half the cars looked like they came out of a junkyard and the ONE car we seen on the website that we actually liked we couldn't even test drive it when we got there!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!

Prices aren't as low as they seem.

by from St. George, Utah |

Even though I inquired about the fees before we made the trip to purchase our Honda Civic, I was given the run-a-round. I guess that should have been a hint, but actual taxable prices are about $1,000 more than the listed price. And that was after we had them remove the "gap insurance" they tried to sneak in there even after repeatedly explaining we didn't want to pay for the extras (like extended warranty...which they try to heavily push). My favorite was a "destination fee" that isn't for them to deliver the vehicle to you; essentially you are paying for the vehicle to be delivered to the dealership. The customer service also leaves something to be desired. Expect all the vehicles to have less than 1/8 of a tank of gas, No, they will not fill them up for you while you finish the paperwork. It must have also recently rained before we purchased our vehicle. There were rain spots on the vehicle. They were unwilling to run it through the $3 car wash near by as well. After all, they were giving us such a "great" price on the vehicle. Also, you may want to check the little things on the vehicle before making a commitment to purchase. The Civic with 32,000 miles that we purchased had three different tires on the vehicle; one was an all weather tire. Additionally, most of the vehicles have been smoked in. Some mask it more than others, but after a few days, you can the smell will be revealed. If you switch the cabin air filter the smell will usually go away fairly quickly. For less than $20, I am not sure why they don't do this themselves. Anyway, we are happy with our vehicle, but I doubt we would be back. We have purchased one other car from a similar dealer in the area, Millenium Auto, that car was smoked in as well, but the fees weren't as large. So, if you are looking for the cheaper route, I would recommend Millenium over Auto Experts.