Auto Experts of Utah

Auto Experts of Utah

5443 South 320 West, Murray, UT 84107

Used 866-798-2619

WE FINANCE EVERYONE. 3 Months or 3 k miles powertrain warranty included with every purchase.

Impressed with their price and service.

by from San Diego, California |

I had been looking for this car for months and could not find exactly what I was looking for at the price I wanted. When I spoke to William at Auto experts I was very impressed with his professionalism and the openness and honesty of the car he was selling. I am very pleased and excited to find what I was looking for at at price significantly less that anything I had seen

Fantastic experience!!

by from Slc Utah |

I just purchased a Nissan altima at an incredible price and received the best customer service. They were informative and very helpful in all ways. My satisfaction was their top concern and I could not have asked for more.

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

by from Provo, Utah |

We thank God, for leading us here. You were all very kind and helpful. Thank you for everything. We will, definitely refer you to our family and friends. Thanks again.

Amazing service!!!

by from Park City, Utah |

I almost bought the wrong car at another dealer before finding auto experts, I found Auto experts of Utah who has much better pricing, awesome staff and a very comfortable atmosphere. I didn't feel pressured and help me find the right car. Thanks Auto experts team.

I would just like to say

by from Salt Lake City |

I would just like to say the staff was excellent and very helpful I went to several other dealerships prior to Auto Experts and this is where I did the deal and will continue to do my automotive deals. A great experience and recommendation to anyone.

Another great deal and Great buying experience!!!

by from Slc, Utah |

I had been looking online for the best deal on a Honda Civic and thought I would have to go to the east coast to get it. I should have known better. I found the best deal at Auto experts right here at home. I don't buy automobiles very often, however I have made several purchases from Auto experts and I have been very pleased with all of them. I have children who have had the same experience. Diego was the sales representative that I worked with this time and he has been great. His responsiveness and support have been the best. I would not hesitate to strongly recommend Auto experts of Utah to anyone looking for a great deal and a great buying experience.

The best!!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I had an excellent experience with my used car purchase from Auto experts of Utah. Diego and William were very attentive, kept in touch, but never placed any pressure on me. Their cars were in excellent condition and I won't hesitate to buy from them in the future. Keep the good work guys and thanks for the help.

Impressed!!!

by from SLC, Utah |

I was so impressed with the service William provided! I felt he truly cared about taking care of me. Auto experts of Utah were very patient and willing to work around my requests and questions. thank you for your service, patient and the great car!

Happy buyer :)

by from SLC, Utah |

I had a great experience at Auto experts, they helped me find my car, they explained all my concerns and was great. Great prices for all vehicles and here you can get more with your money. Thanks Diego, William, Thiago and Gus. You guys did a great job.

Easy and enjoyable buying process.

by from Midvale, Utah |

Making a deal with Auto experts has been easy and enjoyable. They made it simple with no long sales pitch. They let me direct the experience instead of pushing themselves onto me. Quick, simple + easy! My way of doing business.! Thanks guys for a great experience.