Auto Experts of Utah

5443 South 320 West, Murray, UT 84107

Used 866-798-2619 Used 866-798-2619

WE FINANCE EVERYONE. 3 Months or 3 k miles powertrain warranty included with every purchase.

Another great deal and Great buying experience!!!

by from Slc, Utah |

I had been looking online for the best deal on a Honda Civic and thought I would have to go to the east coast to get it. I should have known better. I found the best deal at Auto experts right here at home. I don't buy automobiles very often, however I have made several purchases from Auto experts and I have been very pleased with all of them. I have children who have had the same experience. Diego was the sales representative that I worked with this time and he has been great. His responsiveness and support have been the best. I would not hesitate to strongly recommend Auto experts of Utah to anyone looking for a great deal and a great buying experience.

The best!!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I had an excellent experience with my used car purchase from Auto experts of Utah. Diego and William were very attentive, kept in touch, but never placed any pressure on me. Their cars were in excellent condition and I won't hesitate to buy from them in the future. Keep the good work guys and thanks for the help.

Impressed!!!

by from SLC, Utah |

I was so impressed with the service William provided! I felt he truly cared about taking care of me. Auto experts of Utah were very patient and willing to work around my requests and questions. thank you for your service, patient and the great car!

Happy buyer :)

by from SLC, Utah |

I had a great experience at Auto experts, they helped me find my car, they explained all my concerns and was great. Great prices for all vehicles and here you can get more with your money. Thanks Diego, William, Thiago and Gus. You guys did a great job.

Easy and enjoyable buying process.

by from Midvale, Utah |

Making a deal with Auto experts has been easy and enjoyable. They made it simple with no long sales pitch. They let me direct the experience instead of pushing themselves onto me. Quick, simple + easy! My way of doing business.! Thanks guys for a great experience.

The best!!!!

by from Provo, Utah |

Great customer service! They had the car that I was looking for a long time with a fair price. When I was waiting for my paperwork to be ready I had a chance to look at their inventory and all of their cars were very clean and very good prices. Thanks to William and Diego.

Wow!!!!

by from Park city,Utah |

EXTRAORDINARY! After searching for a couple of months for a good deal, I finally found Auto Experts of Utah and I really appreciated the way they work. They answered all my questions straight forward, giving me the out the door price detailed, showing me everything before I even went to test drive the car. I was tired of wasting time with the other dealerships with high pressure sales people trying to sell me the car above the market value. They have a huge selection of low miles cars and with the price way below the market value. THANK YOU GUYS. Definitively coming back for my next purchase.

Wow!!!!

by from Park city,Utah |

Thanks Auto experts!!!

by from SLC, Utah |

I must say it was a great experience. A big shout out to William. Super friendly with a warm personality that is genuine and makes you feel welcome. Everyone was very polite and answered all questions we had. Thanks!

I had a great experience

by from "Salt Lake City,UT" |

I had a great experience buying a new ca. They also gave me a great deal on my trade in I would come back again to purchase another vehicle.