Auto Experts of Utah

Auto Experts of Utah

3724 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Used 866-798-2619

WE FINANCE EVERYONE. 3 Months or 3 k miles powertrain warranty included with every purchase.

5 star service!!

by from Layton, Utah |

Art was a great salesman, very professional and considerate! Ensured that we were well taken care of. Thank you Art!!

Amazing Deal and service!

by from SLC, Ut |

Had a Great Experience! I had visited their old lot a few months ago but was not prepared to buy my car at that time and was really happy with the salesman I spoke with and felt secure that making a deal with him would be the best option of the many places I visited. He assured me I would get a fair deal with low miles and excellent condition since this is pretty much all they sell. And also would get me a warranty and financing! This new Location is Amazing and really fits better with how professional they are! You can tell just by their fast changes that they are becoming successful from their services and cars being different from other places! I'm Happy I researched a lot of places to end up at the right place! I feel like I know have friends in the Auto business and will tell all my friends to go there!

Worth my drive from Idaho.

by from Idaho |

The staff were friendly and understanding, patient with me and effective. They helped me get the car that felt right to me. If you want an efficient comfortable car buying experience, Auto experts of utah are the perfect fit for you. I left happy and comfortable with my buying decision.

Best dealer ever!!!

by from SLC, Utah |

The best dealer that I have ever ever ever made business with. They are really flexible with making great deal. Thank you Thiago and Arthur.

Customer for life.

by from Provo, Utah |

Definitely 5 star service! I had a few Hiccups with the car I was originally gonna buy and needed to do something different, and under no obligation of their own, they went out of their way to help me out. Love Love the concept they work with. Quality car for an appropriate price! Definitely recommending Auto Experts to my friends and they have a customer for life... Adam

Awesome customer service!!

by from Logan, Utah |

Very friendly and comfortable. We appreciate the quick process and the willing to take care of everything in a timely manner. We will definitely recommend the Auto experts to our friends and family. Thank you so much.

I love my new 2007 Toyota corolla!!!

by from Logan , Utah |

The staff is very well organized, easy to work with. They were very helpful with helping me find a good reliable vehicle. I would definitely recommend this place to other people.

Best purchase ever.

by from Cedar City, Utah |

Auto experts did an amazing job helping me find the truck I wanted. They were excellent to work with, they offer great deals, and they have excellent warranty plans. They were very helpful and had a great service. I highly recommend Auto experts!!! :) Bronson & Madi.

One of a kind car dealership.

by from Houston, Texas |

It was great, I enjoyed working with you guys. Thank you for the great job, well done and will come again

Good people.

by from Idaho falls, Idaho |

Are good people to work with, was impressed on how fast service was. Would come again.