Auto Experts of Utah

Auto Experts of Utah

5443 South 320 West, Murray, UT 84107

Used 866-798-2619

WE FINANCE EVERYONE. 3 Months or 3 k miles powertrain warranty included with every purchase.

Really poor sales tactics

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I saw an ad on ksl for a car I liked that they had. When I started talking to them about it the conversation was alright. However, when I asked to test drive the car I was told I could only drive it if I was sure I would buy it. I told him whether I bought it depended on how it handled. He told me to take some time and come back when I was sure I would buy it. We continued this circular debate until I tired of his high pressure sales tactic and left. He was one of the more offensive salesmen I have had the displeasure of dealing with. Oh, also look out for their hidden fees.

Easy process

by from West Jordan |

They were very very pleasant to work with, they made us feel very good about the purchase and we feel very good about coming back in a couple of months to make another purchase. :)

Great purchased!!!

by from slc, utah |

We feel confident in our purchase because of your willingness to help us compare the price of other similar cars to yours. Thank you.

Great purchased!!!

by from slc, utah |

HORRIBLE

by from Ogden,UT |

I would NOT recommend this place to ANYONE!!! We traveled from Ogden to test drive ONE car. However we were told by the dealer Thiago that "it costs them $20.00 anytime a car is test drove and since we were shopping around still we could not test drive the car"!!! Smh as I watched them have to jump start their cars on the lot as well!!! Half the cars looked like they came out of a junkyard and the ONE car we seen on the website that we actually liked we couldn't even test drive it when we got there!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!

Prices aren't as low as they seem.

by from St. George, Utah |

Even though I inquired about the fees before we made the trip to purchase our Honda Civic, I was given the run-a-round. I guess that should have been a hint, but actual taxable prices are about $1,000 more than the listed price. And that was after we had them remove the "gap insurance" they tried to sneak in there even after repeatedly explaining we didn't want to pay for the extras (like extended warranty...which they try to heavily push). My favorite was a "destination fee" that isn't for them to deliver the vehicle to you; essentially you are paying for the vehicle to be delivered to the dealership. The customer service also leaves something to be desired. Expect all the vehicles to have less than 1/8 of a tank of gas, No, they will not fill them up for you while you finish the paperwork. It must have also recently rained before we purchased our vehicle. There were rain spots on the vehicle. They were unwilling to run it through the $3 car wash near by as well. After all, they were giving us such a "great" price on the vehicle. Also, you may want to check the little things on the vehicle before making a commitment to purchase. The Civic with 32,000 miles that we purchased had three different tires on the vehicle; one was an all weather tire. Additionally, most of the vehicles have been smoked in. Some mask it more than others, but after a few days, you can the smell will be revealed. If you switch the cabin air filter the smell will usually go away fairly quickly. For less than $20, I am not sure why they don't do this themselves. Anyway, we are happy with our vehicle, but I doubt we would be back. We have purchased one other car from a similar dealer in the area, Millenium Auto, that car was smoked in as well, but the fees weren't as large. So, if you are looking for the cheaper route, I would recommend Millenium over Auto Experts.

Purchase process was Easy!!

by from Slc, Utah |

Art was easy to work with. He helped me look at the options on the lot and select a good used car. The purchase process was easy and now I have a new car.

Awesome staff!!

by from Slc, Utah |

I almost bought the wrong car, I found Auto Experts of Utah who has much better pricing, awesome staff and a very comfortable atmosphere. I didn't feel pressured and they helped me find the right car. Thank you.

Excellent customer service and reliability

by from Sandy, UT |

My family has had many experiences with Auto Experts of Utah in either purchasing vehicles or receiving assistance with auto purchases and questions. I am very impressed with the work and effort they have provided us and continue to provide. When I have a question regarding an auto purchase (even from other places), I can still speak with them for valuable support. I would highly recommend them for purchasing a vehicle. They are great!

My husband and I

by from Salt Lake City |

My husband and I were buying a new car we decided on this place after looking around so much very smooth transaction. I will definitely telling people about this.