Auto Experts of Utah

Auto Experts of Utah

5443 South 320 West, Murray, UT 84107

Used 866-798-2619

WE FINANCE EVERYONE. 3 Months or 3 k miles powertrain warranty included with every purchase.

Customer for life.

by from Provo, Utah |

Definitely 5 star service! I had a few Hiccups with the car I was originally gonna buy and needed to do something different, and under no obligation of their own, they went out of their way to help me out. Love Love the concept they work with. Quality car for an appropriate price! Definitely recommending Auto Experts to my friends and they have a customer for life... Adam

Awesome customer service!!

by from Logan, Utah |

Very friendly and comfortable. We appreciate the quick process and the willing to take care of everything in a timely manner. We will definitely recommend the Auto experts to our friends and family. Thank you so much.

I love my new 2007 Toyota corolla!!!

by from Logan , Utah |

The staff is very well organized, easy to work with. They were very helpful with helping me find a good reliable vehicle. I would definitely recommend this place to other people.

Best purchase ever.

by from Cedar City, Utah |

Auto experts did an amazing job helping me find the truck I wanted. They were excellent to work with, they offer great deals, and they have excellent warranty plans. They were very helpful and had a great service. I highly recommend Auto experts!!! :) Bronson & Madi.

One of a kind car dealership.

by from Houston, Texas |

It was great, I enjoyed working with you guys. Thank you for the great job, well done and will come again

Good experience...

by from Sandy, Utah |

I enjoyed buying a car here. The customer service was great. All my phone calls were answered or shortly returned. All around good experience.

Good people.

by from Idaho falls, Idaho |

Are good people to work with, was impressed on how fast service was. Would come again.

I am impressed!!!

by from Provo, Utah |

The guys at Auto experts are all so sincere and genuine... They make you feel at home... There is no pressure to buy... If they don't have exactly what I was looking for, they looked cars up for me that they could bring in. I purchased a Honda Accord... It runs beautiful and looks lovely inside and out. They are always so polite and friendly... If you are reading this , just know that you are in good hands. Winter Decol.

They are awesome

by from Salt lake city |

I wish everybody could buy cars there and just enjoy then. These guys are awesome, they helped me and everything was so much easier than it could be. They are honest and i didn't have to worry about anything. I'm thankful guys! I'll always recommend you for everyone!!!

Extremely positive.

by from Murray, Utah |

My experience at auto experts was extremely positive. Was a great joy, the staff very friendly and helpful. Thanks Brandon Powell.