Auto Experts of Utah

Auto Experts of Utah

3724 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Used 866-798-2619

WE FINANCE EVERYONE. 3 Months or 3 k miles powertrain warranty included with every purchase.

5 stars

by from Lehi, Utah |

I would give auto experts 5 stars they are a lot better to work with then those big car dealerships and they went above and beyond to make sure the car was perfect for us thanks guys.

Thanks for the great customer service and help

by from SLC, UT |

Arthur and Thiago were friendly and courteous. They gave us a fair price from the beginning and allowed us to eliminate the frustration and waist of time from going negotiation. Thanks for the great customer service and help! It was fun getting to know 2 Brazilians as well! Go Neymar.

Painless car buying experience

by from Price, Utah |

Very honest and upfront about the car. Fair price for car and will do business again. Thanks guys for all your help getting me financed!

I love my new car!!

by from Park City Utah |

Auto experts has changed the way I view car dealerships and that's because they are a "next generation" dealership. I was very nervous looking for a car without my husband. They were so honest and upfront, I didn't have to worry about being hustled. My husband didn't even see the car until I drove it home from the lot. Single ladies, take note: These guys are worth your trust!

You guys are the best!!

by from Murray Utah |

My experience here was excellent fast and friendly. The vehicles are clean with low miles that impressed me. Thank you guys to get me on the road again.

Best experience ever with a car dealership.

by from Lehi, Utah |

Thank you guys at auto experts of utah for helping me and my son find our truck.

An unusual car buying experience

by from Sandy, Utah |

auto experts did everything they said they would do. i was surprised to see that they added extras to the vehicle even though we did not required it in the contract. i feel like i got a fair deal

2010 Ford F-250 King Ranch

by from Lehi, Utah |

Dealer was friendly, knowledgeable and worked with us to get the best deal possible. Great experience!!

All these reviews are fakes!!! These guys rip you!

by from Salt Lake City |

I bought a Civic from Tiago about a year ago. This guy completely ripped me. He told me it was a clean title, and it only had one owner. Took his word on it, check engine light kept coming on and I would take it back and all he would do is clear it with a device. Only a month with the car and the ceiling fabric was falling off, called him up, he said he would take car of it, and would call me back. Never did, never good on his word, I don't know how many time I went to him to check on my car door that wouldn't shut right, and the check engine light that kept coming on, and bugged him a ton about the ceiling on my car. And always said the bring it next week. Finally took my car to my own mechanic, and he fix a few things. So today I wanted to trade in my civic that I'd had to fix and upgrade to a newer car, and what happens?? turns out that my civic was a rebuilt title, and the car fax statement said it was a complete loss, other words, not worth nothing. The car did had one owner until he wrecked it. This guys can't be trusted. Don't be fooled, isn't kinda funny that all these comments are in well arranged, last time I check on these reviews they had the worst critics for there bad service and there ripp off deal, DON"T TRUST them, looking into sueing them for misleading information!! Stay away from Dealers at State Street.. Especially these guys..

Good prices.

by from Logan< Utah |

Auto experts worked hard to find a price that would work for both of us! Thanks!