Porsche of Minneapolis

Used 888-929-5348
Service 855-293-4090

Porsche Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

I am not a "high end" buyer, but a Porsche owner and loyalist. Eric Voge, and Sales Manager, Eddie Rediske (as well as the entire staff) treated me ALWAYS as if I was the most important customer to walk in the place. My search to replace my current Cayenne was long and drawn out, and they just let me go through the process, always being helpful and informative. Eric kept his eye out for me, notifying me of any cars I might want to look at. I couldn't be more pleased with the Sales experience!

always top notch

by from shorewood, mn |

i have just taken deliver of a Macan S which is the third porsche i have bought from Darin Szabo. The entire process from design/build through explaining how all the neat new stuff works could not have been better.He works with you as a partner in the process with no pressure/sales push. the service team is also first class and good value also.top guy at a top shop

Excellent experience

by from Roseville, MN |

I must agree with the other reviews of this dealership and the people who I met during my shopping experience, especially Dave Wilson. He was very helpful and knowledgeable, and made the buying process kind of fun. His after sales follow up has been appropriate and professional. It's great to work with people like Dave who really like what they do, and are good at it. If you are at all considering shopping for a Porsche, you should give Dave Wilson at Porsche of Minneapolis a call.

Exceeds expectations

by from Victoria |

This dealership is fantastic. The attention to great service is definitely a priority at Porsche of Minneapolis. Dave Wilson (in sales) is knowledgable, highly relatable and accessible, which makes the buying process easy and enjoyable. John (in service) has always gone above and beyond no matter the issue.

Great Client Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Buying from this dealership with Eric Voge's help was a very pleasant experience. He provided exactly the information I needed during my shopping around phase and helped me get what I wanted. I bought a Macan S and Eric patiently responded to my calls and emails for the 4 months I had to wait for the car to arrive.

love love love them!

by from Minneapolis MN |

We have purchased 2 Porsches in a bit more than a year from Dave. The first was the Boxter S last year and just picked up the Macan S last week. We just love both of these cars. I cannot say enough about the quality of both cars, the amazing service we have received at the dealership, and the sales process with Dave has been exceptionally easy. Everyone that works there has gone out of there way to acknowledge us, make us feel welcome, and taken great car of the cars whenever we have been at the dealership. I would highly recommend the cars, the service, and Dave Wilson to purchase one from!

Customer service is obviously the priority

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Just traded my Audi S6 for a CPO Cayenne Turbo. Darin Szabo and the entire staff made sure I had an excellent experience. Fair pricing and honest communication. What a difference from some other dealer experiences I have had. I have purchased a lot of nice vehicles, and appreciate an experience that respects the customer. Thanks!

Porsche Macan Turbo

by from Duluth, MN |

What a great experience. Dave Wilson was excellent. He was knowledgable, fair, patient and accommodating to my needs. Add that to the fact the Macan Turbo is a GREAT car and the experience could not have been better

First class experience.

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Purchasing a car can be an anxiety ridden process regardless of the price. But when doing so on the internet in order to source your dream car at the best price is an especially nerve racking experience. However the interactions I had with the individuals at Porsche of Minneapolis, especially Dave Wilson, made it easy and enjoyable. I give this dealership my highest recommendation.

Porsche Cayman

by from Mpls, MN |

Outstanding, no pressure sales experience with this dealership, fair pricing. Darin Szabo was great, conscientious follow up, great technical expertise with the brand. Would definitely purchase again!