Porsche of Minneapolis

Used 888-929-5348
Service 855-293-4090

First time Porsche Buyer

by from Wayzata |

Friendly Staff. Eric Voge is a very knowledgeable Salesman who was able to answer all of my questions about my new Cayman. He took the time to go over everything on the day they delivered my car. He also gave me his personal cell phone number and said to call him anytime with any questions or concerns. I would recommend Porsche of Minneapolis to all of my friends !!

Cayenne Purchase

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Bought our first Porsche recently - a Cayenne. Eric Voge was an excellent ambassador for the brand. He is knowledgable, easy to deal with and trustworthy. He went out of his way to make the buying experience enjoyable, without pressuring. He even assisted on his day off. The day we picked it up, he spent time with my wife and me explaining every feature until all our questions were answered. I would definitely refer people to Eric and look forward to buying my next Porsche from him. And...I'm happy to be a Porsche owner!

Customer contentment.

by from Mendota Heights, MN. |

This is my Porsche number seven! Four Carreras (one O2 burner), plus three Boxters. Starting in 1994. All cabriolet/roadsters except one. I have dealt with two sales people, George Andewig and Dave Wilson. I spent my working career in sales and have always admired what can be considered the "professional salesman". These two people are fine examples of that "professionalism". Both have an attribute which is often missing today. They listen! That and the atmosphere created by the dealership management has made my car buying experiences enjoyable.

Great Experience

by from Edina, MN |

I was completely satisfied and appreciative of the expertise, professionalism, and approach of Dave Wilson at Porsche of Minneapolis.

Porsche Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

I am not a "high end" buyer, but a Porsche owner and loyalist. Eric Voge, and Sales Manager, Eddie Rediske (as well as the entire staff) treated me ALWAYS as if I was the most important customer to walk in the place. My search to replace my current Cayenne was long and drawn out, and they just let me go through the process, always being helpful and informative. Eric kept his eye out for me, notifying me of any cars I might want to look at. I couldn't be more pleased with the Sales experience!

always top notch

by from shorewood, mn |

i have just taken deliver of a Macan S which is the third porsche i have bought from Darin Szabo. The entire process from design/build through explaining how all the neat new stuff works could not have been better.He works with you as a partner in the process with no pressure/sales push. the service team is also first class and good value also.top guy at a top shop

Excellent experience

by from Roseville, MN |

I must agree with the other reviews of this dealership and the people who I met during my shopping experience, especially Dave Wilson. He was very helpful and knowledgeable, and made the buying process kind of fun. His after sales follow up has been appropriate and professional. It's great to work with people like Dave who really like what they do, and are good at it. If you are at all considering shopping for a Porsche, you should give Dave Wilson at Porsche of Minneapolis a call.

Exceeds expectations

by from Victoria |

This dealership is fantastic. The attention to great service is definitely a priority at Porsche of Minneapolis. Dave Wilson (in sales) is knowledgable, highly relatable and accessible, which makes the buying process easy and enjoyable. John (in service) has always gone above and beyond no matter the issue.

Great Client Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Buying from this dealership with Eric Voge's help was a very pleasant experience. He provided exactly the information I needed during my shopping around phase and helped me get what I wanted. I bought a Macan S and Eric patiently responded to my calls and emails for the 4 months I had to wait for the car to arrive.

love love love them!

by from Minneapolis MN |

We have purchased 2 Porsches in a bit more than a year from Dave. The first was the Boxter S last year and just picked up the Macan S last week. We just love both of these cars. I cannot say enough about the quality of both cars, the amazing service we have received at the dealership, and the sales process with Dave has been exceptionally easy. Everyone that works there has gone out of there way to acknowledge us, make us feel welcome, and taken great car of the cars whenever we have been at the dealership. I would highly recommend the cars, the service, and Dave Wilson to purchase one from!