Robertson's Palmdale Honda

455 Auto Vista Dr, Palmdale, CA 93551

New 888-851-3276
Used 888-947-6654
Service 877-289-4104

We care about our Customers and our community!

terrible customer services, finance is rude

by from lancaster, ca. |

terrible customer services, finance department are rude, they left me sitting there by myself for a long period of time and were very pretensious.

Didn't Add Up

by from Not an Accountant, but I CAN add, CA |

The numbers game is one that these guys are great at. After I agreed that I wanted a car then the fun began. They showed me a total of 7 different sets of numbers and didn't seem to listen to what I was saying. Each time they came back with a new set of numbers something was taken away from the car. So, they weren't really dealing at all, they continued to strip the car of every option which made the car cheaper yes, but, a lot less appealing. Then once I had enough I left. Two days later I was called and told "Good news, we can make it work." Right. Got there and the person who was supposed to help and I had called to confirm that even though I was running late I was on my way wasn't even there when I arrived. I live less than 20 mins. away from dealership so to me that was just poor customer service especially since he didn't even have the common courtesy to call me and let me know he had to leave. Then, the icing on the cake is when they showed me their "way to make it work" the price of the car was higer than the set of numbers they had showed me the last time when I had walked out!!!!!! Do they actually think that they can fool people into believeing that because they rearrange the number that the price is different? Even the cheapest phone has a calculator on it, and not only sales people can use them to add. Honda has a great product, this just isn't the greatest dealership and I have no problem telling my friends, family and co-workers about my experience and directing them elsewhere.

Good Service

by from Palmdale, CA |

The customer service was friendly and helpful. They had a good service overall with good deals.