Toyota of Ridgecrest

321 N China Lake Blvd, Ridgecrest, CA 93555

Used 760-375-4401 Used 760-375-4401

Average Customer Service, Clean Facilities

by from Ridgecrest, Ca |

I took my 2002 Chevy Avalanche Pickup to Toyota of Ridgecrest For a Lube and Oil Change, I asked the Mechanic if he would check a rubbing sound in the steering column a while later he came and told me that he didn't think the sound in the steering column was a safety thing but he told me I needed tie rod ends, Idler arm and Pitman arm I told him to go ahead and change them. When I got my truck back I could not believe how tight the the suspension was it was so stiff I couldn't believe it. So I called Toyota of Ridgecrest back and told them the problem.I took it back and they loosed it up but when I Made a tight turn it would drag the front tire. I was Basically told that it was suppose to be that way which I knew was not right. So I took it to another shop (Nelsons Automotive) they didn't have an alignment rack so he said he would take it to T&T Alignment and they found the problem, Your Mechanic installed the Center Linkage backwards. all of this cost me $600.00. I know there was nothing I can do about it now but at least I got it off of my chest. The invoice no.is CVCS163120 and I did not Purchase 4 New Tires as the invoice suggests. They were the same tires that were on the vehicle when I purchases it from you!

Best cars made.

by from Ridgecrest, Ca |

Great friendly service. They always offer rides home and will pick you up when service work is complete. I have bought several cars here over the years and have all my service and repair work done by this dealer. Always satisfied with my experiences and wouldn't go anywhere else.