Bill Jacobs MINI

Used 877-696-9564
Service 877-756-1550

A MINI to a bigger MINI

by from Joliet, IL |

I recently traded in my MINI hardtop for a new Countryman. Kristen and Ivan made the process smooth and stress free. This is the third car I have purchased from a Bill Jacobs dealership and each experience has been great.

January 20, 2015

Jennifer, We hope you are loving your new Countryman and thank you for your continued business! -Drew

Excellent Customer Service As Always!

by from Chicago, IL |

I have bought 3 MINIs from this dealership in the past, so when I was ready to purchase my 4th MINI I naturally went back to this dealership. As always, the salespeople were very welcoming and helpful. Great customer service and a smooth buying process.

Very welcoming place

by from darien illinois |

This my my second Mini...I love the car but above all I love the great service I get every time I go there..

Great Service Keeps Us Coming Back

by from Geneva, IL |

We enjoy our Mini Coopers but the service at Bill Jacobs Mini in Naperville, IL is what keeps us coming back. On our 3rd Mini from them and looking forward to going back for another.

January 20, 2015

MINI Fan, Thank you for leaving us an awesome review. We are happy you are already looking forward to coming back for your 4th MINI! Happy Motoring. -Drew

Great purchase experience!

by from Aurora, IL |

My wife and I went here to look at a 2009 Lincoln MKX that they had, Rachel the salesperon was very nice and let us drive it and even take it overnight, but we didn't like it very much, they also allowed us to drive a 2011 Cadillac SRX they had there, we loved it and the price was right! I want to thank Rachel and the rest of the staff there, they were very nice to us and very helpful, we will go there again to buy!

January 20, 2015

Road_Carver, So glad to hear that Rachel went above and beyond to provide you with great customer service! Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. -Drew

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

My wife and I purchased a used Honda at this dealership. They are not a Honda dealer, but we didn't care all too much as the price was the best around...literally, the best price within 500 mile radius (we checked thoroughly). AND - when my wife found a cheaper price for a similar vehicle, Kevin Jacobs stepped in and brought the price down and threw in a very good extended warranty for a little more $$$ which we wanted. We were given a loaner car to go out to lunch when they were appraising our trade in and came back to seal the deal. Dana Halligan was our sales person and she was fantastic. We spent a good number of hours there but I will honestly say that I am a tough sell when it comes to purchasing vehicles and the folks at Bill Jacobs were accommodating and pleasant throughout the whole process. I doubt we'll need a car in the near future, but when we are on the market, we most certainly will look at Bill Jacobs again. Thanks!

January 20, 2015

Hondadriver, Thank you for taking the time to leave Bill Jacobs MINI a review. We are happy to hear that you found the car you were looking for and we were able to provide you with excellent customer service! -Drew

Great expierience

by from Naperville,IL |

Had a great expierience and we didn't even come home with a MINI!! Kristen & Dana were patient,and profesional, while being warm and freindly,nhalf the time of most dealers buying process I was on my way home! would recommend buying or at least shopping here for your next new or used car!!

January 20, 2015

Chris, Although you didn't get your MINI from us we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Bill Jacobs MINI. Thank you for your recommendation and taking the time to leave a review! -Drew

Pleasantly surprise

by from Normal, IL |

I drove an hour and half to check out a used truck and was pleasantly surprised with my experience at Bill Jacobs Mini. My sales person was outstanding and everyone I interacted with was kind and friendly.

great service was provided by sale person.

by from Sun prairie, WI |

I was very impressed with Dana as my sale personal because she ready work me and my wife through the process of buy the car. She also took the time to inform her manager how well we were very interested in the car. We drove from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin to purchase this car from Naperville,il but upon our arrival at the dealership, the BMW greeters did not appear friendly in greeting us at all.

2014 Cooper Convertible

by from Wheaton, IL |

This is my first Mini and I love it. It is tons of fun to drive, and I drive a lot, and it handles really well. The staff was great. Very friendly and helpful. They made sure that I was very happy before I left. I even had to go back and get my tires filled and the tech was about to leave but took care of me anyway. I will be back for my next car.

2014 Mini Cooper paceman

by from Naperville IL |

This is my third mini ( I'm kinda a fan ) I've only had the Paceman for about 24 hours; but first thing I did was get a pic of me and the car and posted it on Facebook, status: "really excited!" Mini Cooper is my number 1. Every time great experience, top notch service, and you don't feel like you're being pushed. Love you guys! #kristinIvanAndrew