Bill Jacobs MINI

2491 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-784-2851
Used 866-926-0062
Service 888-485-9186

Experience the Bill Jacobs MINI difference...a legend in customer service.

Best car buying experience

by from Oswego, IL |

My excellent experience began when I scheduled an appointment to see a particular Mini. When I called to say I would be arriving over an hour early (with little advanced warning) I was suprised to find two representatives, Ryan and Ivan, waiting for me with the car pulled up and ready for my review. They asked me insightful questions to ensure that I was aware of all the different model options-offering multiple test drives to ensure I was selecting the perfect model for my needs. When I questioned the right color they were quick to show me every color they had in stock to make sure I was comfortable with my decision. We moved effortlessly into discussing my leasing and financing options and they were completely straightforward and again clearly presented all of my options. There was no pressure and the entire process was comfortable and effortless. The finance manager was great and the financing process was smooth and surprisingly fast. In general everyone I encountered there is truly passionate about Mini which comes through in how they present their cars and how they treat their customers. It's worth noting that the excellent service has not stopped since. I returned to the dealership the next day to purchase striping for my new Mini. I was immediately greeted by the staff and the sales manager came out to ensure I was happy with my purchase and the process. When I returned to have my striping put on the car it was again the same warm welcome. They wanted to ensure I was happy with my purchase and even offered to review any questions I might have about my Mini's options. They are an amazing group and I am thrilled with my car and experience.

August 5, 2014

New MINI Owner, We are happy to hear that your experience with us was effortless. Purchasing a car should never be stressful! We pride ourselves on our warm welcomes and customer service :) Happy Motoring! -Drew Martino

Amazing Salesmanship Ryan Schackart

by from Chicago, Illlinois |

Always dealt with Perillo and overpricing, and the nephew says, "lets checkout Miniland" at Bill Jacobs in Naperville, 42 miles away, so we took the journey!!!! Arrived at 8:30 PM, dealership closes at 9.....we see this Beemer Convertible and start to like. The Salesman sees us, and says "how about a test drive?", were thinking, isn't it too late? He say its never too late at Bill Jacobs!!!! Then 5 minutes later were test driving this amazing machine, 15 minutes later Ryan is having our trade-in appraised, 30 minutes later were negotiating an amazing deal, and only 45 minutes later, bought and paid for the vehicle....meanwhile were sitting there with drinks and snacks, and the nephew and I are saying, "This Is An Amazing Salesman and an Amazing Experience-Ryan Schackart Rocks!!!!! Then the sales manager introduces himself, now mind you its after closing time, and then the Finance Manager introduces himself and its 10PM and they closed at 9!!!!. All I can say its, I, will be telling all my patients in the Clilnic, take the trip, meet Ryan Schackart, and drive home in your dream car, because he can make dreams come true. If your not working with Ryan Schackart at Bill Jacobs Mini, your missing out on the best Car Buying Experince of Your Life and the Best Deal!!!!!!!

August 5, 2014

DRDON-DC, Sounds like Ryan did an awesome job! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Enjoy your dream car! -Drew Martino

Love my mini!

by from Plano, IL |

My family and I went to this Mini dealer wanting to test drive a mini we saw on Auto Trader. Dana helped us and was wonderful and patient since we had a 7-year old and a 2-year old. We gave her our budget, what we expected for a trade in and what type of vehicle we needed as a family. She knew that we could get a good deal and kept working with her supervisor to help us out. We were about to leave the dealer when she spoke to her supervisor one more time and he gave us a deal and couldn't walk away from it. The paperwork started and though it took a while, my family and I drove away with a Mini Cooper Countryman and we love it!! Thank you to Dana, her supervisor, the finance gentleman and the gentleman who cleaned up our car for staying after hours to make sure everything went well.

August 5, 2014

Mayra- Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We will be sure to let Dana and the team know that they did an awesome job. Happy Motoring!!!

Mini Countryman All4

by from Joliet, IL |

Second Mini I've purchased here. Service Dept. Was excellent during the ownership of my first Mini and I'm expecting the same on my current Mini. Sales process has been excellent both times.

August 5, 2014

MINI Guy, Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you like us so much you came back to purchase your second MINI from Bill Jacobs. Happy Motoring! -Drew Martino

Best Mini Dealership to Work with in Illinois

by from Batavia, IL |

Being a retired car salesman I dread going to buy a new car but after dealing with Ivan and Kristin my views of this Mini Dealership has changed. I usually have to go back and forth back and forth but Ivan made it a complete hassle free sales experience and Kristin was very knowledgable of my new Mini Countryman. There is nothing else to say except that if you are interested in a new or used Mini come and see my salesperson Kristin and her sales manager Ivan over at Bill Jacobs Mini in Naperville.

Best Mini Dealership to Work with in Illinois

by from Batavia, IL |

Recomommended dealership

by from Joliet,Il |

I'm not one to usually fill these out but I want to commend sales manager Ivan and Dana for great service on buying a vehicle.In the 54 yes I said 54 vehicles i have bought they made this one of the best experiences I've had at a dealership.Normally its a back and forth headache between customer,sales person and sales manager but not here.They made this a relaxing purchase.

First Mini Purchase

by from Elkhart, IN |

Would be 5 stars...but a little bit of rough start. Manager Steve, and Advisor Dana put it all together for us. Very happy with the end deal. Looking forward to owning our Cooper S.

Amazing Customer service!!!!

by from Aurora,IL |

Best dealer ship of Illinois , I had the best customer service and thanks to Dana Halligan to make the buying process smooth and with out any pressure!!!!

Best dealer around

by from Antioch, Il |

Great place, friendly people. Great customer service. Would definitely buy another vehicle from there

March 27, 2014