Bill Jacobs MINI

2491 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 877-727-0518 New877-727-0518
Used 877-696-9564 Used877-696-9564
Service 877-756-1550 Service 877-756-1550

Best car buying experience!!!

by from Byron, IL |

This is my second purchase from Bill Jacobs and it was by far the best experience I've had buying a car! My sales associate, Dana, was fun and helpful! She loves the cars and it showed! Dana was friendly and laid-back and made the whole process enjoyable unlike most times when you spend all day at the dealership and you've been left unhappy and worn out. Matt, the financial guy, was informative, helpful, and very pleasant to work with. Overall, I would definitely recommend Bill Jacobs MINI to anyone looking to purchase the most fun and exhilarating car there is!!

April 30, 2016

Zola, Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that Dana was able to provide you with excellent service. Please come visit us again soon! -Drew Martino

Easy buy

by from Naperville. Il |

Walk in see the cars the one we love the one we can afford, no pressure, walk away with the perfect choice; Mini Cooper Clubman. Drove the car 100 miles or so combining Chicago traffic, interstate madness, and suburbia. This is best small car I ever drove. Better than VW Golf and Jetta GT, better the Ford Fusion, Toyota RV-4, Saturn SC2. etc. Economy and performance go side by side without sacrificing comfort and quietness. Give it a try... it is much better then what they say.

May 25, 2016

Gaetan, We are happy to hear that we provided you with a hassle free buying experience and that you love your new MINI! Enjoy your new car :) -Drew Martino

Great sale experience

by from Crystal lake |

Kristin was awesome, got the car that I was looking for, negotiation was practically done via e mail (2 emails) the sale was not pushed on me = great experience from the sale side. With the finances is different story, before you sign look at all the numbers couple of times ask all the questions, do not rush, get all the deal papers and the final price you agree to from the sale deal with you and compere with the financial papers. Do not trust the financial guy 100%.

Mini Cooper

by from Batavia, iL |

Dana H is great to work with @ Bill Jacobs! Buying was made easy. I love my mini!

May 25, 2016

Nan Fran, Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that Dana was able to provide you with excellent service. Please come visit us again soon!

A great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We bought our first Mini, a 2016 Mini Cooper S Hardtop 4 door from Bill Jacobs. The Advisor Rachel Luginsky made the whole process easy and pleasant. All of the staff has a very friendly attitude. Ms. Luginsky's knowledge and understanding was a big plus. If you are in the market for a Mini, Bill Jacobs is the place!!

May 8, 2016

Efrain & Rocio Hernandez, We are happy to hear that you rated our buying process a 5. We hope you are enjoying your new MINI! -Drew Martino

Wonderful experience!

by from Wheaton, il |

Wonderful team, great experience! Thank you Dana, Ronny, and Matt!

April 30, 2016

Mary Beth, Thank you for taking the time to leave our sales team your feedback. We appreciate the kind words. Drew Martino

Great experience

by from Lisle, IL |

As as first time car buyer I was a bit nervous about the whole process. The sales person Kristin was very helpful and walked me trough the process. They went above and beyond to get the best deal that worked for me on a 2016 Cooper S hardtop. Bottom line is if you want a low pressure shopping environment, great selection, and great customer service go to Bill Jacobs MINI.

April 30, 2016

Cooper S Owner, Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to let Kristin know about your positive review. -Drew Martino

Always a wonderful Experience

by from Valplaraiso, In. |

I just bought my 4th Mini from Bill Jacobs Mini. Each time is a more pleasant experience than the last. They bent over backwards to get me the car I wanted at a fair price! Great people to do business with.

April 30, 2016

Martin, We are happy to hear that we provided you with a hassle free buying experience! Enjoy your new car :) -Drew Martino

Great customer service, wonderful buying process

by from East Moline, IL |

I've purchased 3 MINIs - my daughter is on her 3rd MINI - all from Bill Jacobs MINI, Naperville. we love the place and the sales staff and the service department; Rachel Luginski, a Motoring Advisor, is wonderful - she has helped me purchase my last 2 MINIs - she makes the process so fair and easy - goes out of her way to accommodate - explains everything so clearly. Mitch Shefveland, a service advisor, usually handles my service - in fact I ask for him - he is very thorough and makes sure the work is done properly; the customer service and quality of repairs is excellent.

April 15, 2016

Art, Jr., Yankee fan, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that your daughter enjoys her MINI and that you have a great experience at Bill Jacobs MINI. We appreciate your continued business. -Drew Martino

Relaxed environment with attentive service

by from North Aurora, IL |

Kristin Mlsna is an excellent salesperson. The total car buying experience was relaxed with no pressure. Her sense of humor and knowledge of driving the mini made it fun. Her inservice on the car was very thorough, answering all of our questions with patience.

April 15, 2016

2nd Mini Owner, We are happy to hear that Kristin provided you with a hassle free buying experience! Thank you for your review! -Drew Martino