Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet

New 888-592-4178 New 888-592-4178
Used 888-528-8848 Used 888-528-8848
Service 888-229-5397 Service 888-229-5397

You Always Get Your Way!

Wonderful service and great customer service

by from North Potomac, MD |

I purchased a Chevy Sonic from Rockmont two years ago and always had maintenance and work done there. My recent visit was to diagnose a Check Engine light that a NY dealer couldn't figure out after 2 days on the computer. The Rockmont service folks diagnosed the problem and fixed it the same day, which is nothing less that I've come to expect from them. The service advisor Ender Portillo kept us informed all through the process, and the repair ended up being under warranty - a bonus!! My family loves the Rockmont service team and especially Ender Portillo, we can't sing their praises loud enough, and I can assure you we will continue to have our Sonic serviced there. Thank you for the wonderful customer service and mechanical service, you have a terrific team at Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet.

Best Ever!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Wow! What an experience. Bought a used Corvette from here and it was the least trying experience I have ever had buying a car, and I have bought and traded a lot of cars. Super friendly, my salesman was extremely knowledgeable and went out of his way to make sure I had a great experience. I will definitively be back to buy another car. Thanks, Tanner!

First Time buyer!!

by from Rockville MD |

I had the best experience as a first time car buyer. I came in with a pre approval and I extremely high rate and Mr. Charles was able to cut that in half! David Jones was my salesman and he was superb! He answered all of my questions and did not push the sale. He was friendly and down to earth. I am so happy with my first new car!! Thanks to Ourisman!!

February 5, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you had such an amazing time purchasing your first new car with us! Thank you for stopping by to see us and for sharing your experience. We are glad that our team worked so hard to get exactly what you wanted. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle and we hope to see you again!

David Jones is a fantastic salesman

by from Frederick, MD |

We recently had a house fire where my fiance's car, my car, and our garage was destroyed. I had to purchase a vehicle last minute before I returned to school. David was such a great help in my new car buying process. I researched ahead of time and knew exactly what vehicle I wanted. David helped me get what I needed and made the entire process much smoother than car buying typically is.

January 23, 2016

We're so sorry to hear about that unfortunate experience your family went through, but we are pleased that David could help you out during that tough time. We appreciate your comments and hope you enjoy the new vehicle. Feel free to let us know if you need anything in the future!

Excellent Service on 1/16/2016

by from Silver Spring MD |

I had my Equinox serviced Saturday for regular maintenance and an oil change. They had my vehicle ready in just over a half hour!!! Even included a car wash. I had a great cup of coffee and about the time that I was done so was my car. Everyone was very friendly with a smile and a good morning. Thank you to my service rep, Mike and the staff at Ourisman!

January 23, 2016

Mary, thank you so much for sharing all of your incredible feedback about your visit. We appreciate your kind words about our team and dealership very much. We can't wait to see you next time!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Blue Bell, PA |

This was the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Much thanks to sales specialist Mike Tenia, who showed us the cars we saw on the website (no bait and switch games), provided courteous service and purchasing options, and answered all our questions - all with a calm, professional yet friendly demeanor. He took the stress out of the process. All of the staff we encountered were pleasant and efficient. We are very happy with our car. Thanks.

customer service

by from Hagerstown, md |

I live 90 miles away. Called down about a vehicle an the guy was extremely rude.. Not getting my money.

August 3, 2015

On behalf of the management staff and all of us here at Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet, we sincerely apologize for the way you were treated and the manner in which your phone call was handled. That is not the standard or level of respect and professionalism we aim to achieve here and provide to all our customers and guests. The phone called was reviewed and the member of our staff has been addressed. Our sincerest apologies.

no complaints here

by from Gaithersburg |

No worries with this purchase! I had been pre-approved by my bank for a certain dollar amount. Ourisman not only had the car wanted I wanted but their finance department got me a rate that considerably lower than what my credit union offered. They did right by me and I will recommend them to anyone!

Worst dealership ever- unorganized liars

by from Frederick, md |

Was sold a vehicle with issues then when trying to have repaired, got scammed and lied to. Everyone is very disorganized in the service shop as well!

no pressure very professional

by from rockville, MD |

I was very impressed with the level of service provided by my sales consultant and the staff for really helping to make the buying process easy and convenient for me. I almost want to say the experience was pleasurable because there was no pressure put on me to make this purchase and everyone was very courteous and professional. I thought the entire buying experience great. I inquired about the car after seeing it online and received a prompt call to come in and see the car. When arrived at Ourisman's Rockmont Chevrolet and parked in the lot a sales rep was standing outside to greet us and patiently worked with me, and my girlfriend, until I drove my 2012 Jeep Cherokee Overland off the lot. I was and continue to be very satisfied with my buying experience overall.