Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet

Service 888-229-5397

You Always Get Your Way!

no complaints here

by from Gaithersburg |

No worries with this purchase! I had been pre-approved by my bank for a certain dollar amount. Ourisman not only had the car wanted I wanted but their finance department got me a rate that considerably lower than what my credit union offered. They did right by me and I will recommend them to anyone!

Worst dealership ever- unorganized liars

by from Frederick, md |

Was sold a vehicle with issues then when trying to have repaired, got scammed and lied to. Everyone is very disorganized in the service shop as well!

no pressure very professional

by from rockville, MD |

I was very impressed with the level of service provided by my sales consultant and the staff for really helping to make the buying process easy and convenient for me. I almost want to say the experience was pleasurable because there was no pressure put on me to make this purchase and everyone was very courteous and professional. I thought the entire buying experience great. I inquired about the car after seeing it online and received a prompt call to come in and see the car. When arrived at Ourisman's Rockmont Chevrolet and parked in the lot a sales rep was standing outside to greet us and patiently worked with me, and my girlfriend, until I drove my 2012 Jeep Cherokee Overland off the lot. I was and continue to be very satisfied with my buying experience overall.

Great dealership to do business with!

by from Annapolis, MD |

Outstanding customer service - very impressed and will recommend to my friends and family!

Great service & follow up by manager & salesman

by from N.Springfield, Va. |

After sales manager Ashleigh & Frank Marinucci emails I met with Frank who is knowledgable. He spent time explaining their process & about the car I was interested. He took his time showing all features of Equinox SUV & took a nice Long test drive. He & Ashleigh followed up with emails to thank me. I enjoyed the experience & their hospitality. Frank Marinucci is best in what he does & I appreciate his time & hospitality.

Great service, easy to deal with

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

They were very helpful and informative. Not pushy at all! I left with a new vehicle and a fair deal. They stayed until closing time to help me out. Well worth the drive and I'd definitely recommend them.

Great Staff, Good deal too.

by from Leonardtown, MD |

I found the car I wanted Sunday. Sent an email. Had the deal done Tuesday evening. Everyone was friendly and efficient. Easiest dealership experience I have ever had. Definitely reccommend them!

great people to do business with: honest too!

by from Rockville Md |

I have purchased 4 cars from Ourisman Rockmont, and referred several friends too. Friendly staff that tries to do their best to satisfy a customer. Fair (and most times great) prices. Building is old (4 stars) but they get the job done. Waiting room is cozy, coffee free, and if you ask they will drive you to the Metro or Rockville Town Center. I have never had a complaint in over 14 years of dealing with Ourisman. A 5 star dealership.

reputable

by from Potomac Falls, VA |

I was in the market for a Mazda, I had a phone call right away and a follow up. Just the right amount. Rockmont already has numerous excellent reviews I did not do business with them due to distance, but if I want to buy any car in that area it will be from them.

CPO Great Deal - Great Service

by from Rockville, MD |

I had a very easy experience with a well priced CPO car at this dealership. My salesman was very helpful and continues to be after the sale. I would recommend dealing with the folks at Ourisman. One negative - though it was no surprise - at closing, the business manager pushed a WAY WAY over priced extended warranty, on my CPO car which has warranties. Go Figure!

Friendly Staff

by from Vienna, Va. |

I have bought serveral vehicles from Ourisman Rockmont. They are straight forward and pleasant to deal with in sales and service.