Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet

New 888-592-4178
Used 888-528-8848
Service 888-229-5397

You Always Get Your Way!

Wonderful service and great customer service

by from North Potomac, MD |

I purchased a Chevy Sonic from Rockmont two years ago and always had maintenance and work done there. My recent visit was to diagnose a Check Engine light that a NY dealer couldn't figure out after 2 days on the computer. The Rockmont service folks diagnosed the problem and fixed it the same day, which is nothing less that I've come to expect from them. The service advisor Ender Portillo kept us informed all through the process, and the repair ended up being under warranty - a bonus!! My family loves the Rockmont service team and especially Ender Portillo, we can't sing their praises loud enough, and I can assure you we will continue to have our Sonic serviced there. Thank you for the wonderful customer service and mechanical service, you have a terrific team at Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Blue Bell, PA |

This was the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Much thanks to sales specialist Mike Tenia, who showed us the cars we saw on the website (no bait and switch games), provided courteous service and purchasing options, and answered all our questions - all with a calm, professional yet friendly demeanor. He took the stress out of the process. All of the staff we encountered were pleasant and efficient. We are very happy with our car. Thanks.

customer service

by from Hagerstown, md |

I live 90 miles away. Called down about a vehicle an the guy was extremely rude.. Not getting my money.

Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet responded to this review

August 3, 2015

On behalf of the management staff and all of us here at Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet, we sincerely apologize for the way you were treated and the manner in which your phone call was handled. That is not the standard or level of respect and professionalism we aim to achieve here and provide to all our customers and guests. The phone called was reviewed and the member of our staff has been addressed. Our sincerest apologies.

no complaints here

by from Gaithersburg |

No worries with this purchase! I had been pre-approved by my bank for a certain dollar amount. Ourisman not only had the car wanted I wanted but their finance department got me a rate that considerably lower than what my credit union offered. They did right by me and I will recommend them to anyone!

Worst dealership ever- unorganized liars

by from Frederick, md |

Was sold a vehicle with issues then when trying to have repaired, got scammed and lied to. Everyone is very disorganized in the service shop as well!

no pressure very professional

by from rockville, MD |

I was very impressed with the level of service provided by my sales consultant and the staff for really helping to make the buying process easy and convenient for me. I almost want to say the experience was pleasurable because there was no pressure put on me to make this purchase and everyone was very courteous and professional. I thought the entire buying experience great. I inquired about the car after seeing it online and received a prompt call to come in and see the car. When arrived at Ourisman's Rockmont Chevrolet and parked in the lot a sales rep was standing outside to greet us and patiently worked with me, and my girlfriend, until I drove my 2012 Jeep Cherokee Overland off the lot. I was and continue to be very satisfied with my buying experience overall.

Great dealership to do business with!

by from Annapolis, MD |

Outstanding customer service - very impressed and will recommend to my friends and family!

Great service & follow up by manager & salesman

by from N.Springfield, Va. |

After sales manager Ashleigh & Frank Marinucci emails I met with Frank who is knowledgable. He spent time explaining their process & about the car I was interested. He took his time showing all features of Equinox SUV & took a nice Long test drive. He & Ashleigh followed up with emails to thank me. I enjoyed the experience & their hospitality. Frank Marinucci is best in what he does & I appreciate his time & hospitality.

Great service, easy to deal with

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

They were very helpful and informative. Not pushy at all! I left with a new vehicle and a fair deal. They stayed until closing time to help me out. Well worth the drive and I'd definitely recommend them.

Great Staff, Good deal too.

by from Leonardtown, MD |

I found the car I wanted Sunday. Sent an email. Had the deal done Tuesday evening. Everyone was friendly and efficient. Easiest dealership experience I have ever had. Definitely reccommend them!

great people to do business with: honest too!

by from Rockville Md |

I have purchased 4 cars from Ourisman Rockmont, and referred several friends too. Friendly staff that tries to do their best to satisfy a customer. Fair (and most times great) prices. Building is old (4 stars) but they get the job done. Waiting room is cozy, coffee free, and if you ask they will drive you to the Metro or Rockville Town Center. I have never had a complaint in over 14 years of dealing with Ourisman. A 5 star dealership.