Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet

New 888-592-4178 New888-592-4178
Used 888-528-8848 Used888-528-8848
Service 888-229-5397 Service 888-229-5397

You Always Get Your Way!

Wonderful service and great customer service

by from North Potomac, MD |

I purchased a Chevy Sonic from Rockmont two years ago and always had maintenance and work done there. My recent visit was to diagnose a Check Engine light that a NY dealer couldn't figure out after 2 days on the computer. The Rockmont service folks diagnosed the problem and fixed it the same day, which is nothing less that I've come to expect from them. The service advisor Ender Portillo kept us informed all through the process, and the repair ended up being under warranty - a bonus!! My family loves the Rockmont service team and especially Ender Portillo, we can't sing their praises loud enough, and I can assure you we will continue to have our Sonic serviced there. Thank you for the wonderful customer service and mechanical service, you have a terrific team at Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet.

Excellent experience

by from Silver Spring, MD |

David Jones, Charles Cain, and the sales manager were all very helpful and knowledgeable. The price they gave me was better than I could find elsewhere, and the vehicle was delivered in excellent condition. All in all, an excellent job by everyone there.

April 12, 2016

That's amazing to hear! Thank you so much for sharing this outstanding feedback with us about your experience. We are glad that our entire team was able to get you the best deal and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years!

5 Stars for Ender and Danny in Service!

by from Damascus, MD. |

Scheduled an appointment with Danny who was flexible with me on date and time of my service, and then I took my 2015 Silverado in for an oil change and tire rotation. When I arrived Ender took great care of me, and the service was completed in a timely manner! Ender even identified that my truck had an open, not safety related, recall that the technician was able to take care of while I waited. The friendly people, professional atmosphere, and great customer service are all reasons I will be returning to Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet in the future!

April 6, 2016

Allen, thank you so much for this outstanding feedback about your visit with us! We're so happy to know that Danny and Ender took excellent care of you and got everything completed so promptly. Thanks again for the great rating and comments, and we'll see you next time!

Very Positive Experience

by from Rockville, MD |

We had a wonderful and very pleasant experience with Alex at Ourisman Chevrolet. The suburban we were interested in was still on the lift being inspected when we showed up, but Alex convinced the mechanics to bring it down for us to look at --since we did not live close by. Alex kept us up to date in real time of when the car was done being inspected and finished with the final detailing so we could come in and make the purchase before anyone else looked at the car. We would recommend him and the dealership to anyone. It was also hard for us to get back to the dealer to pick up our plates and Alex also had them quickly shipped to my house.

March 30, 2016

We're so happy to hear about this! Thank you for letting us know how helpful and detailed Alex was during your entire experience. We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope you enjoy your Suburban for many years!

Best Ever!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Wow! What an experience. Bought a used Corvette from here and it was the least trying experience I have ever had buying a car, and I have bought and traded a lot of cars. Super friendly, my salesman was extremely knowledgeable and went out of his way to make sure I had a great experience. I will definitively be back to buy another car. Thanks, Tanner!

February 19, 2016

That's fantastic to hear, thank you! We're so happy that you enjoyed your entire experience purchasing your new Corvette. We hope you enjoy it for a long time and we look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle!

First Time buyer!!

by from Rockville MD |

I had the best experience as a first time car buyer. I came in with a pre approval and I extremely high rate and Mr. Charles was able to cut that in half! David Jones was my salesman and he was superb! He answered all of my questions and did not push the sale. He was friendly and down to earth. I am so happy with my first new car!! Thanks to Ourisman!!

February 5, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you had such an amazing time purchasing your first new car with us! Thank you for stopping by to see us and for sharing your experience. We are glad that our team worked so hard to get exactly what you wanted. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle and we hope to see you again!

David Jones is a fantastic salesman

by from Frederick, MD |

We recently had a house fire where my fiance's car, my car, and our garage was destroyed. I had to purchase a vehicle last minute before I returned to school. David was such a great help in my new car buying process. I researched ahead of time and knew exactly what vehicle I wanted. David helped me get what I needed and made the entire process much smoother than car buying typically is.

January 23, 2016

We're so sorry to hear about that unfortunate experience your family went through, but we are pleased that David could help you out during that tough time. We appreciate your comments and hope you enjoy the new vehicle. Feel free to let us know if you need anything in the future!

Excellent Service on 1/16/2016

by from Silver Spring MD |

I had my Equinox serviced Saturday for regular maintenance and an oil change. They had my vehicle ready in just over a half hour!!! Even included a car wash. I had a great cup of coffee and about the time that I was done so was my car. Everyone was very friendly with a smile and a good morning. Thank you to my service rep, Mike and the staff at Ourisman!

January 23, 2016

Mary, thank you so much for sharing all of your incredible feedback about your visit. We appreciate your kind words about our team and dealership very much. We can't wait to see you next time!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Blue Bell, PA |

This was the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Much thanks to sales specialist Mike Tenia, who showed us the cars we saw on the website (no bait and switch games), provided courteous service and purchasing options, and answered all our questions - all with a calm, professional yet friendly demeanor. He took the stress out of the process. All of the staff we encountered were pleasant and efficient. We are very happy with our car. Thanks.

customer service

by from Hagerstown, md |

I live 90 miles away. Called down about a vehicle an the guy was extremely rude.. Not getting my money.

August 3, 2015

On behalf of the management staff and all of us here at Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet, we sincerely apologize for the way you were treated and the manner in which your phone call was handled. That is not the standard or level of respect and professionalism we aim to achieve here and provide to all our customers and guests. The phone called was reviewed and the member of our staff has been addressed. Our sincerest apologies.