Future Ford of Clovis

920 W Shaw Ave, Clovis, CA 93612

New 888-904-1633
Used 877-289-1798
Service 888-480-4049

If it is important to you it is important to us. Come experience the Future way to buy a car!

TRULY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!

by from Fresno, CA |

Future Ford offer an EXCEPTIONAL level of service and the best buying experience I have had in Fresno. Albert Moles is the kind of salesman every buyer is hoping to find (and every dealership should have!)..................genuinely trying to help you find the car you want at a competitive price. We found cars we were interested in online and Albert brought them to our home for test drives. No pressure - he was helpful and polite. Having narrowed our choice down to two cars we headed over to the dealership to arrange financing. My past experience has been that things can still go wrong at this point. On the contrary, in dealing with Eric we discussed further options, discounts and financing in a helpful supportive way that left the final decision with my wife and I. All the paperwork was handled with a minimum of fuss by Marcus with no last minute "add ons"! I have bought Mercedes, Acura, Ford and Toyota in the last ten years and this buying experience was by far the very best. I highly recommend this dealership and its excellent staff. Car buying as it should be!

June 14, 2013

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. It really helps us. Also for a chance to win prizes and service coupons please like our facebook pages Future Ford of Clovis and Future Kia of Clovis. You can also follow us on Twitter at Fordclovis or Futurekia. Thank you again.

disappointed with salesmen

by from Fresno, CA |

One salesman told me to come in twice and he would help me. I came in and this salesman stood me up both times. Another salesman helped me the second time but I felt he was not honest with me. I liked the fusion but was concerned about complaints on consumer sites about the my ford touch system. This salesman told me he had never heard of any complaints about the my ford touch. Consumer reports and others have warned about the my touch. That salesman lost credibility with me. I contacted another dealership and they said that ford did have trouble with the my touch but that ford has corrected most of the problems. I test drove a fusion from future ford and was pulled over by a chp officer because they did not have the proper dealer plates on it. Later I talked to Mike W at future ford. He apologized for my bad experiences and offered to bring a car of my choice to my house. When I decide to buy, l might give future ford another chance.

June 26, 2014

Mr. Shaw, I sincerely apologize that your experience was so frustrating. Our goal is to always provide a very helpful, comfortable, and pleasant experience at Future Ford of Clovis. I would like to give you the option to contact me directly so I can better understand your experience and do what I can to assist you in making good on your sub-par visit. My name is Renee Adair and you may contact me at 559-294-6315 or via email at radair@futurefordclovis.com. I apologize again and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Renee Adair

New Car Purchase

by from Fresno, CA |

I contacted this dealership for a computer quote on a new car. I was immediately contacted and made an appointment for the following day. After looking at several different models my husband found one he really liked and we purchased. The dealership did not have the color wanted but the were able to get it for us with 24 hours. We were assisted by Walter Diamond who was polite, professional, and and a joy to work with. He listened to what we wanted and stayed with us throughout the buying process. The financing department was one of the most organized and quickest we've ever deal with. The Customer Relations Manager, Vinny, made sure we were familiar with all the features in our new SUV before we left the lot and made it clear he was there whenever we had a question about the many features on our new SUV. Great buying experience and staff.

Go FUTURE FORD of CLOVIS!!

by from Clovis,CA |

GARY SMITH YOU GO BOY!! He provided me excellent customer service, he never pressured me, he worked so hard to get me even more than I asked for with the help of Eric they both made me the happiest customer ON EARTH!! WITH OUT A DOUT I DROVE OFF HAPPY AND SATIFIED. FUTURE FORD OF CLOVIS HAS A GREAT TEAM. Thank you again, Martha A. Villanueva

August 29, 2013

No ethical mindset with these guys

by from Clovis |

They tried to sell me a car with frame damage while hiding it from me for nearly four hours.The sales man preached and preached honesty to me while attempting to stab me in the back. I have three kids and they were there with me, the sales men only cared about his commission. They can now thank Hedrick's Chevrolet for the new customer they handed over.

Customer service

by from Fresno, ca |

Albert has gone above and beyond what is required to service us, he is still helping us as we need him. Give him a Raise.

July 4, 2013

Great Dealership

by from Fresno, CA |

I was thoroughly impressed with Walter, Eric, Adam and the entire staff that works at Future Ford. They are very friendly and knowledgeable with the products they sell. I would definitely purchase another vehicle form this dealership and recommend it to others.

June 18, 2013

My Ford Focus

by from Fresno, CA |

The service was great. Everyone made me feel very comfortable. I didn't feel any pressure towards my purchase. All of my questions and concerns were answered.

June 18, 2013

Mrs. Barbara McColm

by from Fowler Ca |

We had a wonderful experience at Future Ford in Clovis! It was evident from the moment my husband and I walked up that we would be treated with respect and courtesy! Our sales person, Albert, was patient, respectful and knowledgable ! We were able to make our choice with absolutely no pressure , stress or confusion! We are huge fans of Future Ford and we will definitely be back!

June 14, 2013

My Wife and I had a wonderful experience. We had

by from Clovis, Ca. |

My Wife and I had a wonderful experience. We had planned on visiting several dealerships over the weekend and possibly not making a decision for several weeks. We never felt pressured, all our questions and concerns were met with either immediate knowledge or got help from someone else to help with our concerns. We felt comfortable with what we got for our trade in as well as the Lease price for the Ford Edge we decided to make our next vehicle. 1st stop of the day turned into a pleasant car buying experience.

May 29, 2013

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review and if you could leave us a review on google. It really helps us. Also for a chance to win prizes and service coupons please like our facebook pages Future Ford of Clovis and Future Kia of Clovis. You can also follow us on Twitter at Fordclovis or Futurekia. Thank you again.

Love Future Ford of Clovis!!!!

by from Bakersfield,Ca |

Love, love, love my new Ford Fusion! Everyone at Future Ford of Clovis was so helpful and friendly from the moment we walked on the lot! They went above and beyond to make sure we got the car we wanted for the price we wanted! Thank you Future Ford!!

May 29, 2013