Hedrick's Chevrolet

961 West Shaw Ave, Clovis, CA 93612

New 877-638-9707
Used 877-634-2082
Service 866-454-1886

The Family you can count on!

Great Experience

by from Madera, California |

Melissa and Damon were great. I felt very welcomed, a great experience. Highly recommend this dealer and will be returning on future purchases.

August 27, 2015

This is what we want people to feel like! Thank you so very much for this beautiful feedback. Melissa Dominguez BDC/Internet manager

Perfect Timing!

by from Fresno, CA |

When I started searching for a truck for my husband I knew it was going to take some time to get the perfect truck for the perfect price. We dealt with dealerships from LA to San Francisco. I spoke to many salesmen and to make a long story short; Melissa at Hedrick's was patient and courteous while other salesman, at other dealerships, were pushy and rude. I have 2 small children so going into a dealership for hours upon hours wasn't an option. We knew what we wanted and Melissa found it and for the best deal. I went down there to sign for it and was in and out of Finance in about 4 min. On top of that, I was supprising my husband with the Truck and Jorge went above and beyond to stay after hours to follow me home in the truck so that it would be in the driveway when my husband got home. The whole office was very professional and accommodating. I will definitely recommend Hedrick's.

Love the "Can Do!" attitude

by from Clovis, CA |

I was treated like their best customer. Jorge went out of his way to find the perfect vehicle to fit my list of options wanted. He found one with ALL of the options listed.

August 24, 2015

DeAnn, Thank you very much! We are here to hopefully exceed your expectations! Thank you so much for the time you gave us and you patience. We truly love that you are a happy return Client of ours! Any questions at all do not hesitate to call (559) 347-5436. Sincerely, Melissa BDC/Internet Manager Hedricks Chevrolet

Great Service

by from Clovis, CA |

The customer service was excellent from the sales associate. It was a little frustrating how long it took due to there only being one manager on duty to approve prices and such, but everyone was very friendly during our wait.

August 6, 2015

Thank you so very much! We appreciate your patience if there is ever anything you need feel free to call (559) 347-5436! Sincerely, Melissa Dominguez

Hedrick's Chevrolet review

by from Fresno, California |

My salesman, Roy, was very attentive and worked very hard to make sure I got the car I wanted.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your comments!

Great Service

by from Fresno-Clovis,CA |

We brought our car in on a busy Monday, yet they quickly serviced our car and at a great price. Also, what a nice young man you have driving the courtesy car. He was polite and well-spoken. Obviously, a good addition to a great team. Our service writer Carol is a pleasure to work with.

June 30, 2015

Thank you! We appreciate the comments

Great service and very professional

by from Fresno, Ca |

Casey Rowe, Finance Manager, was very helpful, professional, did an outstanding job! Brian and Roy were also extremely helpful and professional and i had a great experience and will recommend family and friends.

June 30, 2015

We try! Glad your experience was a good one.

Great Service!

by from Fresno Ca |

It was great Steve Weber did all he could to help me out and put me in a DOPE car! Thanks!

June 30, 2015

Awesome! Thanks for your comments.

Ok

by from Fresno ca |

It was a good experience should have looked more found better deal somewhere else. That's was my fault I thought I was getting a good deal. But from my experience buying car everyone dealer is just trying to make money. Not really their for the customer.

July 31, 2015

Sorry you feel this way we are a family owned dealership. Next time please ask for the internet department and we will do our best to make you have an excellent experience. Call me if you have any questions, Melissa Dominguez (559)347-5436

A Very Good Experience

by from Clovis, CA |

My thanks to Steve Curtis, for not being pushy like many dealerships. He was very helpful, courteous, and made us feel very comfortable. He answered all our questions and spent a great amount of time showing us the features of the vehicle and how to use them. A very good experience!

August 10, 2015

We are so very happy to hear this thank you so very much for your business we hope to continue this great relationship!

A Job Well Done

by from Fresno, Ca. |

Job was completed and all seems good. Everyone was very professional and customer friendly. Good experience. Thanks to All at Hedrick's Karl

June 3, 2014

Thank you for the nice review Karl, we appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you in the future.