Hedrick's Chevrolet

961 West Shaw Ave, Clovis, CA 93612

New 877-638-9707
Used 877-634-2082
Service 866-454-1886

The Family you can count on!

Service

by from Clovis, CA |

You were unable to balance my tires, but I can wait until the next oil change. Probably just as good if I wait.Just so you know, my cell phone screen would not move over to Excellent on the first question's answer, but was far enough over to select Excellent on Question #2.It moved for me to type this narrative.Q#1 7 was the highest #. I thought it might go higher but could not move screen over to right further.

May 28, 2014

Thanks for the feedback Frederick, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know you experience. We'll get on it right away.

Friendly/Family, Great Service

by from Clovis, CA |

The service staff, Leanna I believe, was friendly and excellent. It was cheaper then Walmart. The waiting room was pleasant, I took a nap. Scheduling was easy. I was in the next day.

May 28, 2014

Thanks for the nice review Michael! Falling asleep is the ultimate compliment regarding the comfort of a waiting room.

Great Service

by from Clovis, CA |

I've bought a few cars from Brian Foote, including his sales mgr Brian. I always ask for Brian he provides excellent customer service. Both Brian's really took care of me in my last lease of a 2014 Malibu. Love the car. I feel like I have a friend there at Hedrick's.

August 24, 2015

Thank you it means a lot to all of us! Please feel free to call anytime! Melissa Dominguez BDC/Internet Manager Hedricks Chevrolet

Answered above

by from Clovis ca |

You did not clean off the oil spilled on the Chassis (or frame) during the change, as a result there was oil dripping on my garage floor the next morning which caused me to inspect the filter to make sure it was tighten enough. It was but the spillage was not cleaned properly. The rest of my experience was first class. Thanks

August 23, 2015

So very sorry to hear this! Please mention this when you come in next we will make it right! Any questions please call (559)347-5436 Thank you

Great service, clean facility.

by from Fresno, CA |

We took our vehicle in for an oil change and you did a 21 point inspection, rotated the tires and you were courteous, friendly & got us in & out promptly. Thanks!

August 23, 2015

Awesome! We only strive to do better and better thanks for the kudos!

Great Service For My Truck

by from Fresno, CA |

Everything went perfect on my visit. My wife was in the day before with her Tahoe. Customer service told her that her battery was dead, there was acid leaking from it and they had to jump start her car. We had never had problems with the battery so we told them we would take care of it. There was a small stain on the surface of the battery. When we picked it up there was no problem starting it and we have not had a problem. Not sure why there was a problem while it was in service. Does not make very much sense.

August 23, 2015

Please call if you ever have any issues we want to address them as soon as they arise. Thank you

chevy 2500 hd

by from Clovis California |

Found great deal on new truck, from Jay & Matt. Now we can pull our 27 ' trailer wherever we wish to go. Thanks Guy's!

Nice place

by from Clovis,California |

I stay with the company that I purchase from. Besides that I like Carol B. and Roy Hines. They get the job done.

oil change

by from fresno, ca |

Took an hour and a half to do an oil change. Came back with a tire rotation that I didn't ask for but was included in the special. I had a coupon for a free oil change but had to pay to have my tires rotated.

Great, quick and happy people

by from Fresno, Ca |

My wife and I were driving to Clovis, when our change oil soon lite cam on. We were on hwy 168 near Shaw. We pulled off into Hedrick's Chevrolet , they took right in. Change oil safety check back on the road in lest than one hour. Thanks

May 8, 2014

Thanks for the nice review, and for stopping by Thomas! If there's anything you need while in the area, please feel free to let us know.