Hedrick's Chevrolet

961 West Shaw Ave, Clovis, CA 93612

New 888-563-3290
Used 888-564-4047
Service 866-454-1886

The Family you can count on!

Answered above

by from Clovis ca |

You did not clean off the oil spilled on the Chassis (or frame) during the change, as a result there was oil dripping on my garage floor the next morning which caused me to inspect the filter to make sure it was tighten enough. It was but the spillage was not cleaned properly. The rest of my experience was first class. Thanks

Great service, clean facility.

by from Fresno, CA |

We took our vehicle in for an oil change and you did a 21 point inspection, rotated the tires and you were courteous, friendly & got us in & out promptly. Thanks!

Great Service For My Truck

by from Fresno, CA |

Everything went perfect on my visit. My wife was in the day before with her Tahoe. Customer service told her that her battery was dead, there was acid leaking from it and they had to jump start her car. We had never had problems with the battery so we told them we would take care of it. There was a small stain on the surface of the battery. When we picked it up there was no problem starting it and we have not had a problem. Not sure why there was a problem while it was in service. Does not make very much sense.

chevy 2500 hd

by from Clovis California |

Found great deal on new truck, from Jay & Matt. Now we can pull our 27 ' trailer wherever we wish to go. Thanks Guy's!

Nice place

by from Clovis,California |

I stay with the company that I purchase from. Besides that I like Carol B. and Roy Hines. They get the job done.

oil change

by from fresno, ca |

Took an hour and a half to do an oil change. Came back with a tire rotation that I didn't ask for but was included in the special. I had a coupon for a free oil change but had to pay to have my tires rotated.

Great, quick and happy people

by from Fresno, Ca |

My wife and I were driving to Clovis, when our change oil soon lite cam on. We were on hwy 168 near Shaw. We pulled off into Hedrick's Chevrolet , they took right in. Change oil safety check back on the road in lest than one hour. Thanks

May 8, 2014

Thanks for the nice review, and for stopping by Thomas! If there's anything you need while in the area, please feel free to let us know.

Very courteous, professional, and helpful

by from Fresno, Ca |

Carol is always friendly and goes out of her way to make sure i am happy and satisfied with any work performed on my Tahoe. she is truly an asset to your service dept.

May 8, 2014

Thanks Johnny! We couldn't agree more with you comments about Carol, she's amazing!

Vehicle purchase and service following

by from Fresno CA |

I have bought 2 vehicles from you, two pick-ups and your staff was wonderful to work with and so very helpful. I know that if I bring my vehicle into your place for service, I do not have to worry about it. Thanks for always being so helpful.

May 8, 2014

You are very welcome, Alice! We look forward to working with you again. Thank you for being our customer!

Service Personnel

by from Clovis, CA |

Carol Petrosian makes Hedrick's Chevrolet look great all day, every day. Whatever you pay her is not enough. She is the 'face' of Hedrick's to the public. She got my Silverado in/out within 3 hours (broken door opener), and under warranty saving me $292.

May 8, 2014

Thank you Dennis, for the very kind words regarding Carol. You couldn't be more right!