Hedrick's Chevrolet

961 West Shaw Ave, Clovis, CA 93612

New 888-563-3290
Used 888-564-4047
Service 866-454-1886

The Family you can count on!

Great sales experience.

by from Fresno,CA |

Casey Courtney was great. Very helpful and efficient. It was a very pleasant experience. I'm thrilled with my new Spark EV. It looks great next to my Corvette in the garage. I'm saving money and helping to protect the environment. Thanks Casey, Hedrick's, and GM.

May 1, 2014

Ron, we really appreciate the feedback, support, and compliments. Casey is a great asset to the team here!

The areas that I was able to see were clean

by from Fresno, CA |

I was very happy with the expediency in which my car was serviced and the courtesy drivers are exactly that courtious.

May 1, 2014

Thanks for the great review Margaret! We are happy to hear of your pleasant experience.

My Hedricks Experience

by from Clovis,CA. |

It's always a pleasure to be greeted by my Sales Consultant, Jorge Garcia whenever I bring the vehicle in for service. The overall dealership experience is always excellent but it always blows me away that Jorge remembers me and things about me whenever we see each other. Great Guy!

May 1, 2014

Larry, thank you for the very kind words. We will be sure to let Jorge know what a great impression he's making.

Excellent service! Wonderful experience!

by from Clovis, California |

We had a great experience at Hedrick's. Everyone at Hedrick's was helpful, considerate, and knowledgeable. Casey Rowe, a sales manager at Hedrick's, was wonderful and helped us with every question and every concern that we had. He made us feel very comfortable and was able to work with us to come to the best option for us financially. We felt extremely comfortable and knew that we were in great hands. I will definitely be recommending Hedrick's to all of my family and friends. This is the best car-buying experience that we have had and we will not be going anywhere else besides Hedrick's Chevrolet in the future.

May 1, 2014

Thank you so much John! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience, and we're very happy to have you as a customer.

Hedrick's Chevrolet- Excellent Exprience Always

by from Clovis, CA |

Service technicians Tim Meisch and Scott Brewer are extremely knowledgeable and always provide excellent customer service. These two guys deserve recognition for their professional attitudes and thoroughness when servicing my 2008 Chevy Silverado pickup. Please share my comments with both Tim and Scott.

May 1, 2014

Karl, we will be sure to let Tim and Scott know you appreciate their hard work. Thanks for the great review!

Great service, great service writer

by from Fresno,Ca |

I was on a tight schedule and Carol , the service writer, worked me in and had my vehicle lubed, given a visual check up and was done in an hour while I had a cup of coffee and read the newspaper. Great service and great service writer.

May 1, 2014

Thank you for the kind words regarding Carol and your experience, Howard. We truly appreciate your patronage.

Efficient customer service.

by from Fresno, California |

The salesperson, Casey did a very good job explaining the features of the Impala. Driving my new car is a real pleasure.

May 1, 2014

Thanks for the nice review, Paul!

great service

by from Clovis Ca |

Damian was great he helped me and my family. He took his time to help us find the right vehicle that would fit my family and our life style. I had a great experience and I would definitely buy from him and the dealership again.

May 1, 2014

Rodolfo, we are very happy to hear of your excellent buying experience. Thanks for coming to see us!

Great service

by from Fresno ca |

Was very please on the repair of my truck and was astonished on how fast it was fixed !! The price of the repair was large other than that very satisfied thanks

May 1, 2014

Thanks for the nice review, Daniel!

All-Around Great

by from Clovis, CA |

I put my car in Wednesday and I had it back Thursday. The service is quick, and the staff was friendly. I will definitely recommend going to Hendrick Chevrolet for any repairs and services.